Just got Mah Wii...

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
Slayer-Fan123

Post by Slayer-Fan123 »

My sister just bought cooking mama today.

WORST GAME EVER!!!:down:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Treadshot A1

Post by Treadshot A1 »

DS :up:

Wii :down: (f*** you!!!)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Ackula

Post by Ackula »

Slayer-Fan123 wrote:My sister just bought cooking mama today.

WORST GAME EVER!!!:down:
I'm sure it isn't. Have you ever played Time Killers? Superman 64? I could go on and on and on.

Myself personally I loved the game, but I suppose its innovation and clever controls may throw you off. I'm open to criticism when its backed up with facts however. Why do you feel it is the worst game ever? Valid reasons only please.
secretcode

Post by secretcode »

Worst game for the Wii is obviously Far Cry. How the f*** did they f*** that shit up?
Latest Hauls: Supertrain Megazord, RID Galvatron, Nightwatch Prime
TF Total: 173 ---- Non-TF: 32
electro girl

Post by electro girl »

secretcode wrote:Worst game for the Wii is obviously Far Cry. How the f*** did they f*** that shit up?
I remember that it looked so promiseing but then the reveiws came out terrible.
-------------------------
A Chinese cartoon where the robots turn into blingwads!
redman prime

Post by redman prime »

I'm cheap, so I still love sports. Got mario party a while back, and that's good if you've got some people around and are sick of bowling.

OH! and i bowled a perfect game a few weeks ago. It was nice.
life is great. then you die and leave everything to your wife.
Mospeada

Post by Mospeada »

Wii Sports is also probably my favorite game on the Wii still. I got a Wii when it came out, I love the design, I love that Nintendo is on top again...and I still only own 6 games on it, compared to like 30+ for 360. Maybe it's because I don't really care about Mario, and I'm a spectator usually when it comes to Zelda. But I'm all over that Castlevania fighting game this fall. (Now THAT'S my series.)
Treadshot A1

Post by Treadshot A1 »

Mospeada wrote:Castlevania fighting game
Fighting game? Whatever happened to Brawl?!

Cooking Mama (wii) is absolute s**t because it's a lot more confusuing. The DS version has clearer instructions. The actions are also not well explained in the instruction manual. I'm sure once you get used to it, it's great, but for now, it's a piece of s*** to me.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Ackula

Post by Ackula »

Treadshot A1 wrote:Cooking Mama (wii) is absolute s**t because it's a lot more confusuing. The DS version has clearer instructions. The actions are also not well explained in the instruction manual. I'm sure once you get used to it, it's great, but for now, it's a piece of s*** to me.
Ah, so you cannot understand the mechanics of the game, ergo it is shit? That is comedy gold. I didn't realize people even read instruction manuals when it came to games on the Wii, the vast majority of them are self explanatory and intuitive, Cooking Mama is no exception. My eight year old was able to pick up the controller and start playing right away, so I didn't think it was that complex.
Mospeada

Post by Mospeada »

Treadshot A1 wrote:Fighting game? Whatever happened to Brawl?!
It was just announced in July, one of those games that just sneaks out. Brawl still came out, of course, but there are no Castlevania characters in it. Silly that Konami will put Solid Snake but not Simon Belmont in there.
secretcode

Post by secretcode »

Mospeada wrote:It was just announced in July, one of those games that just sneaks out. Brawl still came out, of course, but there are no Castlevania characters in it. Silly that Konami will put Solid Snake but not Simon Belmont in there.
They could only put one character in. And Metal Gear is a better seller then Castlevania.
Mospeada

Post by Mospeada »

Who says they could only put one character in? MGS may sell better in the US, but I'm fairly certain Castlevania does better in Japan.
Hawkeye
Protoform

Post by Hawkeye »

no way. MGS is a weaboo game in american clothing. tom clancy games are still better than that POS.

and kali you gotta chill out, I never played cooking mama but it looks like something I wouldnt like. it's video games its not like he was hating on the ceiling of the sistine chapel.
Image . "Hawkeye's the best! Hawkeye's got the cutest eyes! Hawkeye's got some kinda butt! I swear, Ralph, ever since that blowhard joined up, all I hear is Hawkeye, Hawkeye, Hawk...."- Green Arrow, JLA/Avengers #3.
*sig (once again) generously made by Denyer*
Treadshot A1

Post by Treadshot A1 »

Kali wrote:Ah, so you cannot understand the mechanics of the game, ergo it is shit? That is comedy gold. I didn't realize people even read instruction manuals when it came to games on the Wii, the vast majority of them are self explanatory and intuitive, Cooking Mama is no exception. My eight year old was able to pick up the controller and start playing right away, so I didn't think it was that complex.
It told me to toss the food, so i flung the controller up, like i was holding the pan, and nothing happened, then every command (even things that succeeded before) failed, and since then, everything's not responding.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
secretcode

Post by secretcode »

Mospeada wrote:Who says they could only put one character in? MGS may sell better in the US, but I'm fairly certain Castlevania does better in Japan.
It was talked about on the Smash Brothers website, and it was one of their guidelines for third party characters so it didnt become "Third Party Brawl featuring Nintendo".
Kenori

Post by Kenori »

Does Nintendo have its own brand of charge? Preferably one that doesnt need the wii mote to be plugged into the battery pack to charge.
Ackula

Post by Ackula »

Hawkeye wrote:kali you gotta chill out, I never played cooking mama but it looks like something I wouldnt like. it's video games its not like he was hating on the ceiling of the sistine chapel.
I am "chilled out". I just expect that if someone is going to make a broad generalized statement such as "its shit", they at least have some reason for doing so. Opinions are opinions, but if they are not backed up by any valid reasons then they lose weight. I simply asked for Slayer-Fan123 to tell me why he felt is was the "worst game ever", which is a very bold statement to make considering the amount of games that have earned that title over the years.
Treadshot A1 wrote:It told me to toss the food, so i flung the controller up, like i was holding the pan, and nothing happened, then every command (even things that succeeded before) failed, and since then, everything's not responding.
I never experienced anything like that with the game when I played it. That sounds like your controller wasn't functioning properly.
Treadshot A1

Post by Treadshot A1 »

Kali wrote:I never experienced anything like that with the game when I played it. That sounds like your controller wasn't functioning properly.
I hate to say it, but i've been playing the newest games with the exact same Wiimotes (2) and everything's fine. Besides the lag on SSBB wifi, my controllers work perfectly. Sensor bar's fine, i'm able to point at the screen as well as the next person.

Only thing is, my Super paper mario game was corrupted (1 year after playing CM), And still everything works. I think either i got a bad disk for CM, or it's just s***l. And i'd consider my opinion to be justified.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
electro girl

Post by electro girl »

Kenori wrote:Does Nintendo have its own brand of charge? Preferably one that doesnt need the wii mote to be plugged into the battery pack to charge.
All the ones ive seen so far are third party.
-------------------------
A Chinese cartoon where the robots turn into blingwads!