Just got Mah Wii...

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
Kenori

Post by Kenori »

secretcode wrote:except for the fact you pretty much have to wank off the sword to charge it.
SOLD!!
electro girl

Post by electro girl »

secretcode wrote:No More Heroes is a great game, except for the fact you pretty much have to wank off the sword to charge it.
truely a game of distintion to be played by gentlemen
-------------------------
A Chinese cartoon where the robots turn into blingwads!
secretcode

Post by secretcode »

You two disappoint me. Is shameless wanking of weaponary what it takes for people to play a good game they aren't sure about?
Latest Hauls: Supertrain Megazord, RID Galvatron, Nightwatch Prime
TF Total: 173 ---- Non-TF: 32
wolfbolt86
Protoform

Post by wolfbolt86 »

I have it for my Wii and it's good, but I will not play it on my mom's Wii even though i'm at my parents home until school starts right know. I'm at the second top killer right now.
Treadshot A1

Post by Treadshot A1 »

secretcode wrote:You two disappoint me. Is shameless wanking of weaponary what it takes for people to play a good game they aren't sure about?
There's lot o other things that make people play games, even if they aren't good. Like color changing Worms. ;)

Off topic, but anyone got a wii jacket with their Wii? My 2 friends that did can't use datel's freeloader, because of some firmware upgrade, but mine didn't come with anything, so mine can use it. Any confirmation?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
wolfbolt86
Protoform

Post by wolfbolt86 »

Treadshot A1 wrote:Off topic, but anyone got a wii jacket with their Wii? My 2 friends that did can't use datel's freeloader, because of some firmware upgrade, but mine didn't come with anything, so mine can use it. Any confirmation?
You can get up to 4 free jackets if you go to Nintendo's website. Most Wii's come with them now, and buying a remote in stores come with them also.
secretcode

Post by secretcode »

The freeloader isn't working because of a firmware update. You could skip the updates, but then you can't play newer games or use WiiWare.
Treadshot A1

Post by Treadshot A1 »

I've uploaded mine to the most current version, and it's working. Neither of my friends can use it though. And i'm playing Brawl, and MK Wii, so my games aren't that old.

There are rumors floating round that the updates aren't fr your firmware, but something else. Highly unlikely, but it's the best explanation i have as of now.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
wolfbolt86
Protoform

Post by wolfbolt86 »

What is a freeloader btw?

Also how good is the MK (not Mairo Kart).
Ackula

Post by Ackula »

I'd recommend Boom Blox. Its a great puzzle game with awesome physics. Think Jenga with explosives and guns. We just got it for my son last week and my whole family has been hooked on it! Really good game.

I also really like Wario Ware, Cooking Mama, Trauma Center, and the others that have already been mentioned in this thread.
secretcode

Post by secretcode »

Treadshot A1 wrote:I've uploaded mine to the most current version, and it's working. Neither of my friends can use it though. And i'm playing Brawl, and MK Wii, so my games aren't that old.

There are rumors floating round that the updates aren't fr your firmware, but something else. Highly unlikely, but it's the best explanation i have as of now.
The last few updates were security upgrades, namely to block out the Twilight Hack (Which they worked around about 2 hours later) and fix other issues.

Boom Blox is great, worth a rent at the least. Try out Blast Works as well. It's so over the top and great.
electro girl

Post by electro girl »

secretcode wrote:You two disappoint me. Is shameless wanking of weaponary what it takes for people to play a good game they aren't sure about?
i never said it was a seling point for me onl that it is gentlemanly
Kenori

Post by Kenori »

Wait a tick? Are you telling me that I have to download some firmware patch just to play the newest games? I dont even have the internet!
wolfbolt86
Protoform

Post by wolfbolt86 »

Some of the newer games will update your Wii if you are not connected to the internet. You can't stop the update if you want to play that game.
FortMax

Post by FortMax »

Any disc-based Wii game that requires the a firmware update comes with the patch on the disc.
Kenori

Post by Kenori »

Oh shit. People dont give me a heart attack like that. ;)
Treadshot A1

Post by Treadshot A1 »

All the new Wii Ware's on the net...oops, shouldn't have said that.;)

@ wolfbolt86: You can stop the update. The f.loader allows you to by using the alternative load method. Provided that the disk works, in the first place.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Ackula

Post by Ackula »

Also have to recommend Guitar Hero III after a friend let me borrow his today after work, insanely fun and addictive! :lol:
Treadshot A1

Post by Treadshot A1 »

GH is fun. Though i sukk. :( My friend got so addicted (DS ver.) on the first day, he won't put it down. Kali, is the "through the fire and flames" song available on Wii?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
electro girl

Post by electro girl »

Kali wrote:Also have to recommend Guitar Hero III after a friend let me borrow his today after work, insanely fun and addictive! :lol:
i agree i love it but i cant get far past medium as my little fingers are unusually short and bent out of shape so i have to angle my hand or i cant play well