[Original RPG] Detente: To Reign In Hell (Polyhex)

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
bluetear58
Protoform

Post by bluetear58 »

[removed]
Where can I find this????
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Fire Plaza, Darkmount

Aimless shifted a bit, unconfortable at the prospect that if Jaggor were to attack them, they are very badly outnumbered. However, he is so stupid that he did not realize that they are in their own territory.

Misfire stood behind Tracer, listening to his conversation with Jaggor.

Darkmount

Laserbeak continued to lead the other Decepticons into the briefing hall.
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

bluetear58 wrote:[removed]
Where can I find this????
**** off and die, spammer.
Clogs

Post by Clogs »

Darkmount, Fire Plaza

'Ah, that was lucky..,' Dark Walk told Jaggor coldly. 'I would rather these characters were as yet unaware of my presence. Although, they might just appreciate you are insane...'

Jaggor studiously ignored his inner commentor, speaking to Tracer: "May Primus grant traitors perish by my hand! How may I render my honour to Lord Megatron?"
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Sleeper

Post by The Sleeper »

The Terrocons looked around the base with no visiable emotion other then Hun-grr who was busy trying to decide how well everything would taste.

"So will we be there soon."
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

CES Fearless

Flyover followed arrows on the walls to the lifts leading up to the Bridge

"That's right lad. Funny old language Cybertronian. We've got a navy too or we used to back in the old days. The battles on the Rust Seas were a sight to see. I remember a bombing run over the Autobot fifth fleet. I sank one of their battleships. It was heavy fighting not many naval tyoes survive today."

~*~

The Fearless lifted off and pivoted in midair . Her main armament cracked as she sent a last couple of Salvoes towards Darkmount before heading off.
-Starscream-
Protoform

Post by -Starscream- »

Darmount

Smokescreen followed patiently to the briefing room curious as to what this mission would bring him. He was quiet with no defineable features showing on his impassive face.
Boo.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Astrotrain's Office, Darkmount

Wingthing fluttered in and said, "I've found a crew for your mission into Autobot territory. They're a bit motley, but they'll get the job done."

"I hope so," Astrotrain told them. "I've been watching, and I've worked up a...serviceable plan for the mission. Lets go talk to our recruits, shall we?"

With that, the two of them strode out of the office and down the corridor toward the auditorium.

Corridors, Darkmount

"These days, who knows who the enemy is?" Heavy Load said with a shrug.

Moments later Astrotrain's voice crackled over the intercomm. "Buzzsaw and Slicer, please join me in the briefing auditorium."

Hightower shot the other two Decepticons a look that said 'I told you so', then set to work activating a magnetic containment field that would let him and his partner open the bulkhead into the part of the fortress that had been flooded by molten metal (and that, unbeknownst to him, played host to a badly injured Loader).

Operations, Darkmount

"That's...less than ideal, admittedly," Soundwave responded to Laserbeak's news. "I'm sure we'll be able to make some use of them, though." He glanced down at his control console to see that Astrotrain had asked him to observe the briefing, and opened up the auditorium's observation channel. "However, I'm watching the situation and I'll make sure things don't get too far out of hand."

As he spoke he heard Loader's laughter, barely registering over the static and interference generated by the various bits of heavy equipment active in that part of the castle.

I really must find out what happened down there...

The entire building shook slightly as the Fearless's fire slammed into its armour plating, and Soundwave would have grinned if he'd been equipped for it. If Gigatron hadn't spent so much money upgrading the fortifications, he may well have killed us all by now.
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Briefing Auditorium, Darkmount

Laserbeak replied through the closed comms, "I agree, Soundwave. All the way. Are you coming with us, boss?"

He turned to address the Terrorcons, Smokescreen, Megaplex and Shrapnel, "This is our Briefing Auditorium. Astrotrain and Wingthing should be coming here. Why don't you take a seat? If I know them, and I do, we'll be in for a talk."

Shrapnel replied in disgust, "Another talk, talk? If I'm going to get lectured again, I'm going to rip Astrotrain's vocal modules and shove it down his mouth, mouth."

Laserbeak replied to Shrapnel sarcastically, "Let's see you try." Suddenly, the building shuddered a little, in fire of the Fearless. "What--" Laserbeak said. He fluttered closer to his allies. After all, he IS a coward.

Shrapnel said, "Darkmount is heavily fortified, fortified. Looks like the cowards are trying to attack, attack." He transformed into robot mode, gun in one hand and communicator in another. He broadcasted over an open channel to Astrotrain. Shrapnel didn't like the triple-changer, but he respected his abilities to organize a force. After all, Astrotrain IS superior than him. For now. "What are our orders, Astrotrain, Astrotrain?"

Laserbeak cocked his head at Shrapnel, "What did you say you will do to him?"

Fire Plaza, Darkmount

Aimless almost fell from Misfire's shoulder when the Nebulan heard the explosions.

Misfire transmitted to Tracer over a private channel, "What do you think of these new recruits, commander? And, ah, well, it seems that Darkmount is shuddering."
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Operations, Darkmount

Soundwave watched Laserbeak's show of cowardice on his monitor with a small inkling of amusement.

Some things never change...

"I suspect I will be accompanying you," he told the cassette. "We will have to wait and see what disposition of forces Astrotrain is calling for, though."

As if on cue, Astrotrain strode into the room with Wingthing in tow.

"Stand down," he told Shrapnel. "Gigatron's forces are fleeing the city en masse. This attack is nothing more than a pathetic attempt to draw us out of the secure confines of Darkmount where their guns could actually hurt us as they leave."

As he spoke, he strode to the front of the room and took his place at the podium that dominated that area. Once he saw Buzzsaw (and presumably Slicer as well) enter through the back, he started to speak.

"As you all know," he said in a tone of voice that suggested that everyone in the room had better know why they were here, "we've gathered because the Autobots have imprisoned many of our comrades in a secure holding facility in Altihex. That situation is unacceptable, so we're going to rescue them."

Silently he added, and we're going to add them to Megatron's forces...or else.

Continuing, he said, "I'll outline the plan to access the prison in a minute, but first I'd like Shrapnel here to give all of you an idea of the conditions inside the prison."
-Starscream-
Protoform

Post by -Starscream- »

Briefing Auditorium Darkmount

Smokescreen looked at Astrotrain. Smokscreen was determined to get the job done, and he suspected the same from the others around which in his opinion was a good thing if this was going to be successful in any shape, or form.
Boo.
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Laserbeak replied to Soundwave quickly, "As you command." and he fluttered nearer to Astrotrain to listen to him better.

Shrapnel put his weapon and communicator in built-in compartments, "Sorry, Astrotrain, getting edgy here, here."

Then he stepped forward, turned to the others and said, "The prison is well-built, well-defended and well into Autobot territory, territory. However, it is within attacking distance from Polyhex, Polyhex. Last time, during my escape, Misfire, his Nebulan and I took an escape route through the, ah, sewage disposal, disposal. It is not guarded too heavily, but I doubt it will remain like that after our escape, escape. After all, many of our fiercest warriors are kept in there, there." Shrapnel looked at Astrotrain, "What's the plan, boss, boss?"
Aero Blade

Post by Aero Blade »

Fire Plaza, Darkmount

"Hmh..."

Tracer made his sound brief but reasonably loud, to purposely let Jaggor know that his latest anticts were now under great consideration, possibly suspicion. He turned briefly to again spare Misfire a glance, as though looking to see his companion's silent opinion of the situation before returning his attention to Jaggor.

"Your obvious personallity quirks aside, which we seem to have rampant through much of the troops anyways, I do believe that you may be useful to the Decepticon cause. Megatron holds the final decision," Tracer spoke. He turned around smoothly, starting at an even pace back towards the lift terminal.

"Follow."
Clogs

Post by Clogs »

Darkmount, Fire Plaza

Jaggor seethed as fiercely as the Pools he had, until recently, been set to guard. True, this Tracer had claimed to be Megatron's Aerospace Commander, a particular position of some importance, but he had not actually proven his credentials. On the other hand - Tracer was not Starscream...

"As you command," he managed to say with diplomatic blandness, receiving Dark Walk's satisfied approval. Turning to his troops, he snapped, "You will accompany us."

He had no cause to expect he would be played false, but he was, after all, a Decepticon.

------------------------------------------------------------------
Darkmount, sealed corridor

The whole floor was covered now with a thin layer of molten metal and, even though the surface was clinking softly into a sort of dull coolness, the heat in the confined space continued relentless. It gnawed at Loader's circuitry, which was, itself, heating up uncontrollably from within.

Hovering, he nevertheless felt the concussions as Gigatron's final (and parting, though Loader did not know it) salvo struck the Tower. It triggered a last flare of madness and, throwing his arms wide, Loader succumbed to it with a scream of pure joy...

... and his powercore exploded.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Audiotorium

Slicer idly toyed with a stiletto as he listened to the briefing.

"Whatcha think Buzzy how do us artistic tyoes fit in?"
mastasini
Protoform

Post by mastasini »

Darkmount

Bulletbike had circled darkmount together with ravage. But ravage kept in the shadows and waited.

And bulletbike was done with waiting. A part of his mind had gotten bored (next to the parts that were sleepy, gun crazy and off-line).

He had come close to the defence perimeter of Darkmount but luckily the scanners had registered him. Soundwave had put his signature in the database.

He decided to enter darkmount and see who he would meet...
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Fire Plaza Darkmount

Misfire bought the rear of Jaggor's Party as Tracer led them into the lift. Misfire followed in, and the lift door closed with a 'ding'. I don't know, Tracer seems confident with trusting these guys. I don't though...

Aimless sat down on the pink mech's shoulder, bored.
13thScorpio

Post by 13thScorpio »

CES Fearless

"Ah huh."Growl nodded,finally sighting the arrows as he and Flyover got into the lift. "Woulda liked to see that.But,from the Sharkies and the Quints,I thought I'd seen enough.This civil war thing shouldn't be happening should it?"Though his own slow mind already knew what he was going to do, the main part focused on the conversation at hand.He wondered just how much explosives it took to take out a ships engine,and whether or not he had enough power to do so.
Maximus Prime3
Protoform

autidoriumm (or whatever it is)

Post by Maximus Prime3 »

megaplex nodded and said, "undersood, just tell me what to do and i will go bust some heads"

and he then muttered, "and it might not be the heads you are thinking of"
-Starscream-
Protoform

Post by -Starscream- »

Smokscreen took a mental note of the muttering of Megaplex. He then said "Sounds like fun, when do we start?"
Boo.