[Original RPG] Redemption: The Hammer Strikes (Vector Sigma)

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Reflector

Post by Reflector »

Vector Sigma

Derby nearly stalled with surprise that the infamous Wrecker leader had thanked him. He quickly reminded himself of his mission and rolled out into the tunnels, going as quickly as the terrain and his passengers would allow.
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Doublecross padded after Derby

Cross nodded "que sera sera."

Double "what the slag was that."

Cross " its human for what will be will be."

Double " I knew it you've been sneaking our body off to watch human broadcast while i've been recharging you closet Junkion you."

Cross "what if i have , its not harming anyone , they've got some good stuff going down this tunnel reminds me of one called the Italian Job."

Double"the what."

Cross " i'll have to show it to you one day, hey Derby do you reckon if you was moving fast enough unladen you could drive on the walls?"

Double shook his head.

Cross whistled something that sounded suspiciously like its a self preservation society.
verytired

All Veterans of the Sonic Canyons Battle take heed...

Post by verytired »

Sonic Canyons...
The Steelhaven rose awkwardly into the air, and readjusted it's position to face it's new destination: the Engines roared, and the mighty, ancient ship bore it's Crew to Polyhex.

(OOC Thats right, we're off to the Decepticon Capital, and the Polyhex thread!)
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Tunnels

Spinister shrugged slightly. "Operating on the assumption that our shuttle hasn't been stolen or destroyed, it is still likely that we'll find other transport closer at hand."

They walked around a bend in the corridor, and only the Targetmaster's split-second reactions kept him from slamming full-speed into the Quintesson transport (a part of Ghyrik's procession) sitting directly in their path.

"Such as this one, for example."

A lesser Decepticon might have allowed a trace of gloating to enter into his voice as he addressed Bludgeon, but Spinister was above such things.
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Vector Sigma

Scoop manoeuvred awkwardly narrowly avoiding wlking into a support pillar

"optic sensors at 7% am using alternate sensory methods.

Tracer moaned on the ground and coughed blood spattered his body armour and his exposed skin had faded to a pale green barely visible behind his blue face mask.
Reflector

Post by Reflector »

Tunnels

Derby scoffed at Doublecross.

"You remember the last time I tried driving someplace other than road, I almost took my own arm off!"

The memory of the team's assault on the CES research facility quickly shifted to the nightmare he endured at the hands of Black Battle Convoy. He repressed it with a forced chuckle and focus on the light ahead.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Vector Sigma:

Roadbuster: -scowls- "Guess not." -follows the rest out, transforming to vehicle mode as he goes-

Tunnels:

Bludgeon: -scowl deepening slightly- "Very well, Spinister, as you are the one who found it, you may check it for booby traps."
As a professional tanuki (I'm a Japanese mythological animal, and a good luck charm), I have an alarm clock built into me somewhere. I also look like a stuffed animal. And you thought your life was tough......

3DS Friend Code: 1092-1274-7642
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Tunnels

Cross nodded in the direction of Jazz

"now there issss a Junkion at heart yesss , i wonder if he brought hiss collections with him."

Double shook his head

"only you could be thinking about entertainment at a time like thiss."

Cross chuckled.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

OOC NOTE

The RPG staff have decided to start a new roll call thread to go along with the new storyline we'll be starting soon. Please go there and post your character rosters.

And please don't try to steal anyone else's characters. Everyone has at least until the new storyline kicks off to re-register their claims on the guys they're running now.
Reflector

Post by Reflector »

Tunnels

Derby was just a bit appalled by Cross' materialism, but he laughed to lighten to the situation.

"No scavenging the patient, guys!"

The light at the end of the tunnel grew nearer and brighter; the sky over Autobot territory was filling the corridor. Derby sped forward, eager to reach the surface, though something in him felt strange...

(OOC: Derby, Jazz, and Haras will be moving to Iacon as of next post.)
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Cross's optics flared

"What do you take me for a Decepticon."

Double jumped in diplomatically.

"He just misunderstood about you wanting to have a peek in Jazz's collection when he's better. I'm sure he didn't mean nothing by it did you Derby?"
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Tunnels

"Of which, naturally, there will be several," Spinister replied to Bludgeon. He ducked his head to fit through the transport's hatch, which was built for life forms a bit shorter than your average Decepticon. There was no sign of him for a few minutes before his voice called out, "It's safe now."

When they entered, the two Mayhems would find no less than a dozen booby traps of varying sophistication lying disassembled on the transport's floor, and Spinister sitting at the vessel's controls.
verytired

Post by verytired »

In the distance, illuminating the skies like nothing that had done so before, the Plasma Energy Chambers energies rose up like a dome, swallowing the Tagaan hieghts and spreading ever outward, Streamer like tendrils questing outward for all Transformer life, searching to end it all.

(OOC: Translation: you can all see it, but it aint here yet. See iacon for details.)
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Hatemonger saw flashes of light and looked out of a porthole window.

"Slag." Was all the General said.
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Pounce padded in and picked his away over disssassembled booby traps to a seat
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

(OOC: The shiny new Roll Call thread was the victim of a tragic a remodelling accident. If you guys could go here and list your characters again, we'd really appreciate it. Thanks, and sorry for the inconvenience. :))
verytired

Post by verytired »

And, as fast as the Plasma Energy rose into the air, with all it’s roar and fury, it deflated in silence, falling back in on itself like a tent that’s lost its support. It left a glow behind it though, and the clouds were still broken apart to expose the star lit skies and the last of the battle that raged in the heavens above…

(Again, see the Iacon thread for the climax to the last ditch attempt at annihilation from the Quintessons).
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Secured transport:

Bludgeon: -makes his way in, sits down-
As a professional tanuki (I'm a Japanese mythological animal, and a good luck charm), I have an alarm clock built into me somewhere. I also look like a stuffed animal. And you thought your life was tough......

3DS Friend Code: 1092-1274-7642
Reflector

Post by Reflector »

(OOC: That wraps up the Reclamation story arc! Check out my announcement at the top of our forums to see what happens next.)

**Closed!**
Flec's selling a lot of RID, Armada, and Energon, and a few G1 toys. 'S all I'm sayin'.
The TFArchive RPG - "the most popular part of the site[!]" - Skywarp. Darn tootin'.