[Original RPG] Redemption: The Hammer Strikes (Tarn)

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Landfill took Trailbreakers hand and emerged from the tunnel.

He looked around .

"Slag would you look at that " He surveyed the damage.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

OOC NOTE

The RPG staff have decided to start a new roll call thread to go along with the new storyline we'll be starting soon. Please go there and post your character rosters.

And please don't try to steal anyone else's characters. Everyone has at least until the new storyline kicks off to re-register their claims on the guys they're running now.
Reflector

Post by Reflector »

Trailbreaker pushed himself to his feet and shaded his optic-band with his gun-hand. He whistled while surveying the destruction.

"The big boys sure now how to party," he chuckled to Landfill while waving his hand at the Autobot combiners. "Hey, guys! Ya did it!"
verytired

Post by verytired »

In the distance, illuminating the skies like nothing that had done so before, the Plasma Energy Chambers energies rose up like a dome, swallowing the Tagaan hieghts and spreading ever outward, Streamer like tendrils questing outward for all Transformer life, searching to end it all.

(OOC: Translation: you can all see it, but it aint here yet. See iacon for details.)
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

(OOC: The shiny new Roll Call thread was the victim of a tragic a remodelling accident. If you guys could go here and list your characters again, we'd really appreciate it. Thanks, and sorry for the inconvenience. :))
verytired

Post by verytired »

And, as fast as the Plasma Energy rose into the air, with all it’s roar and fury, it deflated in silence, falling back in on itself like a tent that’s lost its support. It left a glow behind it though, and the clouds were still broken apart to expose the star lit skies and the last of the battle that raged in the heavens above…

(Again, see the Iacon thread for the climax to the last ditch attempt at annihilation from the Quintessons).
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Outskirts:

Leozak: "Well? Any sign of him?"

Jalgar: -JaguarBreast in sniper rifle mode, scanning the sky in the far distance, wincing and pulling his optic band away from the scope- "Damn!" -shaking his head- "I think that was him."

Gaihawk: "Did he get the Warworld?"

Jalgar: "Don't be an idiot. That was probably him going up in an explosion...." -trails off as he puts his optic band back to the scope- "Wait..... I see him! He's coming down! Drillhorn, grid vector ZZ9-457- Alpha 23!"

Drillhorn: -raising a set of goggles to his optics- "I've got him. What's left of him, anyway.... There's still some life, he just ejected his main gun. Although how we're going to get it back wiout a ship is beyond me." -lowers the goggles, pulls out a datapad, make some calculations- "He's coming down near Polyhex. If his trajectory stays constant, he's going to crash into Praxus."

Leozak: "Gaihawk, Hellbat, with me. Drillhorn, you and the others follow. Get there as fast as you can."

Drillhorn: "What do we do if he's unsalvagable?"

Leozak: "The answer to that, Drillhorn, should be obvious."

Drillhorn: "True. Seems a pity to have to scuttle what's left of him, though."

Leozak: "Then let's hope we can repair him."

Leozak, Gaihawk, and Hellbat: -take to the sky, transforming to fighter mode, streaking towards Polyhex, afterburners wide open-

Drillhorn, Jalgar, and Killbison: -transform to vehicle mode, start the long drive to Polyhex-
As a professional tanuki (I'm a Japanese mythological animal, and a good luck charm), I have an alarm clock built into me somewhere. I also look like a stuffed animal. And you thought your life was tough......

3DS Friend Code: 1092-1274-7642
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Landfill nodded

"so whats the plan now good buddy?"
Reflector

Post by Reflector »

Trailbreaker shrugged at Landfill, surveying the debris.

"Prowl wants us back at base. Let's hit the road."

Trailbreaker transformed into his truck mode and honked across the square at the remaining Autobots.

"Hey! Anybody need a lift?"
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Landfill transformed

"lets put the pedal to the metal. Room for a few up back if anyone wants a ride."
Reflector

Post by Reflector »

With his presumed passenger loaded, Trailbreaker revved his engine at Landfill. He was too low on fuel for the offer he was about to make, but he couldn't let anybody know.

"Race you back to Iacon! Last one there buys the brews!"

Trailbreaker shifted into gear and raced off toward the capital and, he hoped, a working refuel station.

(OOC: That wraps up the Reclamation story arc! Check out my announcement at the top of our forums to see what happens next.)

**Closed!**