Got Mugged, Little Shaky

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
britbot
Protoform

Post by britbot »

Originally posted by verytired
:( Don't be like that, as slartibartfasts sidekick you get ''honourary status.'':)

The BadGuys!

optimusskids
tahukanuva
SoAwesome
Britbot
Prowl 1984
Clogs
Denyer
and Hawkeye...

They'd be the.. Uh... Archive... Injustice... Legion...?

woah woah woah i come up with the idea of a tfa vigilante team and i'm a bad guy:\ i'm totally gonna unleash my erm being annoyed power hmmmmmmmmmmmm
i don't care what anyone says sabrina the teenage with was a good game
inflatable dalek

Post by inflatable dalek »

Originally posted by optimusskids
Could be worse i suppose We could be Transformers Archive Injustice League

Quake at the mighty power of TAIL

I'd go for Transformers Wicked Archive of Terror myself.
REVIISITATION: THE HOLE TRUTH
STARSCREAM GOES TO PIECES IN MY LOOK AT INFILTRATION #6!
PLUS: BUY THE BOOKS!
tahukanuva
Custom Title: Human After All

Post by tahukanuva »

I say the Archive Secret Society!

Yeah, that's the best I've got. *slits wrists*
Clogs

Post by Clogs »

Originally posted by tahukanuva
You alter reality and depower me, I'll hunt you down and gut you like an animal.
Not if what passes as the 'normal' population spot you first...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
slartibartfast

Post by slartibartfast »

Foul archive injustice league TAIL **** squabbling bad group of posters ! I, slartibartfast, see through your plans ! Leave this thread immediately or I shall have my way with you !

... erm, that's a threat by the way... for great justice ?

*starts sweating nervously*

edit hah ! even your name is censored !
tahukanuva

Post by tahukanuva »

Originally posted by slartibartfast
I shall have my way with you !

Sounds kinky. Should I bring my Shocker?
slartibartfast

Post by slartibartfast »

Who is this protoform that dares to address the long-standing genius of slartibartfast ?

edit : ... wait... I mean evil protoform, for the Archive Justice League stands for the protection of innocent protoform-dom... heu... now I'm getting all muddled... drat you and your sneaky underhanded ways, you bad-guys-with-no-team-name-yet.
Hawkeye
Protoform

Post by Hawkeye »

thats it ...its mass suplexes followed by arm bars for the lot of yee......

I didnt want to do it but yee left me no choice.

although having denyer as an evil ally sounds like a good partnership

he could mesmerize you with his superior wordplay and unmatched eloquence before i pounce with extreme violence.

although I dont think its very fair that I dont get to fight chavs too....couldnt we all do that as some sort of group activity?

something so essential that it could benifit the forces of good and evil as we unite against the forces of dumb?
Image . "Hawkeye's the best! Hawkeye's got the cutest eyes! Hawkeye's got some kinda butt! I swear, Ralph, ever since that blowhard joined up, all I hear is Hawkeye, Hawkeye, Hawk...."- Green Arrow, JLA/Avengers #3.
*sig (once again) generously made by Denyer*
Jaynz
Custom Title: RIP - see pixelsagas.com

Post by Jaynz »

In my teenage youth, I was... not of the safest of people, very quick to risk my life on really stupid things. I'm not sure I'm the best person to give advice on this. Also, as an American, we're entitled a bit more to self-defense than the UK allows. :S

Since a lot of the 'urban' areas of the UK are in the 'punish the victim, be nice to the misunderstood perpetrators' mindet right now (making our liberals look draconian) - particularly if the perpetrators are Muslim, the only real advice that I can give you is for the sake of your kids...

Frankly, that is to move. I don't mean to Canada, etc.. (though, if you can swing it, Canada is a nice place to live overall), but to someplace out of the larger cities, to the more rural areas.

You might have to struggle financially for a bit, but, honestly, it's better to raise your kids in a trailer in a good and decent neighborhood than in a palace in a bad and corrupt one.
tahukanuva

Post by tahukanuva »

Originally posted by Clogs
I'm a BadGuy! Along with Denyer and tahu. Yay!

I just realized that someone put me in the same group as Denyer!
Either Denyer dropped in the being awesome department, or I'm more awesome than even I thought.
Clogs

Post by Clogs »

Originally posted by tahukanuva
I just realized that someone put me in the same group as Denyer!
Either Denyer dropped in the being awesome department, or I'm more awesome than even I thought.

I believe it is the latter, darling.

Awesom and evil!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
tahukanuva

Post by tahukanuva »

Ha, Clogs likes me more than you Optimusskids, silly RPG geek. :p
Hawkeye
Protoform

Post by Hawkeye »

I've changed my mind. Ive spent the last two days playing the punisher game on x-box. I dont want to be a history professor anymore. Im going to be a vigilante. I dont need no stinkin' team im going out on the streets and bust some heads....

I just have to figure out how to use/get guns in Canada....

Something tells me my grappling skills wont be enough against drug cartels and mobsters.

Maybe I should move to the states. They give you a free gun with your citizenship dont they? What about england? vigilante friendly over accross the pond?
Image . "Hawkeye's the best! Hawkeye's got the cutest eyes! Hawkeye's got some kinda butt! I swear, Ralph, ever since that blowhard joined up, all I hear is Hawkeye, Hawkeye, Hawk...."- Green Arrow, JLA/Avengers #3.
*sig (once again) generously made by Denyer*
Sociopathic Autobot

Post by Sociopathic Autobot »

and Sociopathic Autobot, who if I'm lazy is Alternators Sunstreaker...

How did I get involved in this?
SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS
slartibartfast

Post by slartibartfast »

*places hand on Sociopathic Autobots' shoulder*

"the battle between good and evil concerns us all, my friend. We must embrace our destiny and lead the Archive into a new era of peace and prosperity. Free from the tyranny of ... heu ... tyrants"
verytired

Post by verytired »

There will be pictures. Soon as my flippin' scanner starts behaving itself :mad:
dai-atlas2000
Protoform

Re: Got Mugged, Little Shaky

Post by dai-atlas2000 »

This, understandably, has left me just a little shaken. I haven't been back to work yet, till I figure out a route home around the estate that doesn't take the better part of half an hour. But i was wondering, has anyone else here had the same thing happen to them?
What did you do to get back to normal?
What would you recomend?

Hi there Verytired,

I read your post and thought I'd respond. I had something similar (but not as severe) happen to me about 5 years ago. I live in Northern Ireland and a typical Saturday night involves going to Belfast with my friends.

This particular Saturday night in question, my mate had inadvertantly mixed his drinks and was wasted. We get a 1:00pm bus home, so we started to make the 10 minute walk round to the bus. Halfway round some guy started shouting at us and running up to my mate and kicking at him. I shouted at the guy to leave us alone. The guys mate punched me in the back of the head and the 2 of them punched me in the head a few times til they stopped. We ran to the bus after that and made it home.

X-rays showed hairline fractures to my skull and head bruising - I had severe concussion for weeks and months afterwards.

Now - as to your questions - how do you get back to normal? Give it a little time - the worst thing to do is hide away from the outside world - ease yourself back into your normal routine - but take your time to do so.

What were the total extent of your injuries?

Are the guys that did it - are they people you would see often in the estate you live in?
Dai
(offical tea-boy and unofficial Alt ID of Snake)
RARRRR!!RR!!RRR!R!
verytired

Post by verytired »

Hi Dai

Total extent of the injuries: My face and chest are covered in bruises and swellings, enough that one friend didn't regcognise me till I started talking to him. And, of course, the peach: my left arm got a clean break. Right now it itches like nothing else that has itched before. Oh, and my mascualinity took a leave of absence, can't wait for him to come back. On the bright side, my eldest son (2) doesn't cry when he see'se at the moment, just keeps asking me when I'm gonna get better.

As for the estate, it's an industrial one I cut through to get home from work: well, used to, at any rate. Normally the things deserted, except for a me and the rabbits.
Clogs

Post by Clogs »

Out of interest, verytired, which ind est are you referring to?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]