A not so live edition of AWF: Warzone 20/02/05

Having a quiet drink with Terry Gene Bollea.
The Wild One

Re: yes, apostraphate is a word.... as of right NOW!

Post by The Wild One »

Originally posted by Ignavus
All of the verbal diarrhea spouted forth.

What I was speaking of, was the playing down of our match. In the back of that little pea brain of your's, you surley noticed that you really don't think we were that convincing. I mean, you don't even show any power. In you promos, or hell, in your matches. The fallout will soon come, and when it does, I don't care what happens. I will injure someone. Baddly. I believe you Jerry Lawler put it best, "keep your words short and sweet, in case you have to eat them later one."
It's time to get wild!!!!!
The Wild One
Baxter

Post by Baxter »

Baxter, sitting at the lunch table behind a huge plate of food, looks at the camera and only says:

The time for kicking
The ass of the one who claims
To be wild has come

I will get to it
As soon as I have finished
This delicous meal
Wolfang

Post by Wolfang »

IC: I'm sorry... martyr? I ain't dead yet. Disco is deceased. The dodo is extinct. This wolf is not.

You think this is about your frickin' belt? Hell no. Look, pal: I'm a former Hardcore, European and Tag Team Champion. I don't need another belt to prove that I'm a decent wrestler. If I win the TV Title- it's just another notch in the win column.

No. This is about your ego. It needs taking down a pin or two. Hey, if Amarant's gonna be the one to do it: fine by me. If, however, you manage to luck out and beat him, I'll be next in waiting. And believe me: you won't win.

You think you're the be-all and bloody end-all because you're wearing the TV strap. After I've beaten you down a while, you'll be re-evaluating that attitude while they use the crazy glue, staples and thread to knit your ass back together.
"I hold to a simple philosophy: assume everyone's a piece of c*** and then be pleasantly surprised if you find people who ain't."
Extreme_Kup
Protoform

Re: Re: yes, apostraphate is a word.... as of right NOW!

Post by Extreme_Kup »

Originally posted by The Wild One
What I was speaking of, was the playing down of our match. In the back of that little pea brain of your's, you surley noticed that you really don't think we were that convincing. I mean, you don't even show any power. In you promos, or hell, in your matches. The fallout will soon come, and when it does, I don't care what happens. I will injure someone. Baddly. I believe you Jerry Lawler put it best, "keep your words short and sweet, in case you have to eat them later one."

D-Ex: "Uhm...dude, its nice you believe my friend Igz, but he aint Jerry Lawler. :confused: Man....I know its so lazy to relate on that quote. But hey Wild One, I think its YOU who need to do that thing. Keep it short and sweet...cause this 'cereal slackaz' are so lazy, the health dept. cant get our product and clear us, hence why 2 out of 4 tag teams have died of the reactive rejection.

But then again let me remind you kid its...SERIAL SLACKAZ....no need for milk, unless of course your a busta.
The X-WCW IS BACK!!! Wanna get XTREME? YOU JUST GOT IT!

D-Ex and Igz, your AWF Tag Team Champs. You think you got what it takes to take The Serial Slackaz on? Then join the
AWF and show us what you got!
CloudStrifer
Protoform

Post by CloudStrifer »

Well, looks like Wolfy has got teeth.

I don't care about your belt history bud. Thats right history. Your former this and former that, well boo hoo. I am the current champion, I am the one making history and all your doing is watching it. You don't want my belt? Fine you don't want it. Good for you, but wait, why weren't you on the show for the past 2 weeks? Oh, I know why because your not that good, your a patheic man with a patheic image and most importantly, your nothing. You want to talk to the TV champion like that? You want to bring him down a notch? Well boo hoo it ain't happening.

You think you can just waltz in here say your the hero to take down CloudStrifer and win? You got alot of guts. You haven't seen what Cloud did to Strife or even OP. You probably didn't see him taken down names for ghis beaten list. Fine by me, you want to get aquainted with the list? Your welcome cause you just got your ass in line for the CloudStrifer List.

Your welcome you know, your welcome that when I am done with you, you will be wishing that you were still with that patheic holder of the belt, Zarak. You will be wishing that the Odin's SPear just snaps your back and ends it there. You know what I will be happy to deliever. I won't say watch your back, because frankly I don't need to. Your not worthy for that, only worthy enough for a head on match. Be glad your not Scarecrow, he isn't even worthy for touching me nor licking my boots.

Believe the Hype, Feel The Pain!
Random Sweep
Protoform

Post by Random Sweep »

Well well, look who needs to use me to try and get over. Quit running your mouth 'Strifer and bring it.

You stole that win, plain and simple.

You want to prove how good you are then try me again and we will see about breaking that spear of yours.
Wolfang

Post by Wolfang »

IC: Hasbeen? Not yet I ain't. You should get over yourself, Strifer: your head's so far up your own ass, I'm surprised you don't roll everywhere.
"I hold to a simple philosophy: assume everyone's a piece of c*** and then be pleasantly surprised if you find people who ain't."
Galvatron91

Post by Galvatron91 »

So another contender comes to play...this time, Divebomb. Though we've sung this little ditty before, haven't we? This time it's going to be different you say? Son, let me break this down for you: Have you been watching me in the ring lately? I've had guys coming out of the woodwork trying to take this title, gunning to make a name for themselves at my expense. I've had my supposed best friend annoying the hell out of me on a nightly basis, sharing his love of his own voice with the world at large. Yet none of these things have stopped me from doing what I do best, winning matches, entertaining the millions and millions of the Game's fans. You see Divebomb, there's a reason why I'm the people's champion around here...and it has nothing to do with this title. It is because there is only one person, in this industry who is that damn good...who gives that damn much...people can say what they want about me. The simple fact remains that in that ring, I am the main event...why? Because I've earned it. I've left my blood in the ring, I've travelled those roads, the sweat, the toil, I've paid the price to be the man. Divebomb, I respect you and you've come a long way from that annoying little prat that used to dent my chairs with your skull. But one thing hasn't changed, I'm still the marker for success in this industry...I bring all that I am to that ring...want to play the Game? Just bring it...
Ignavus
Protoform

This kinda sounds like Mojo-Jojo, from powerpuff girls... wow. That's sad for me.

Post by Ignavus »

You say I have no power sir? No power, you say? Ha-ha! I would counter that I indeed have many powers - indeed they are super powers. I am part of a league of superheroes!

There is D-Ex (D-Ex is shown in a green spandex suit with a brown beer bottle icon on the front) with the power to drink enormous amounts, and then pass out on the floor!

Then there's Xille (The X is shown, he's in a bright red outfit with a white cape) who is so short he can walk through the crack under a door.

Baxter, the unmovable man!

Judge Death (shown exactly as he is regularly - 'cause he's already out of a comic book) who can kill a man with his bad breath!

Cloudstrifer, who can makes people's brains melt with his vast stupidity!

D-Next, who are actually personal relations to God himself.

Cyberstrike, who can make flaming barbed wire cages with shark moats appear as if from thin air.

And then me, with the extra special super power to move things with my mind... so I don't have to get up off the couch.

Together, we form the League of the Archive!

OOC: Sorry if I quasi used your character without permission. I'll take it down if anyone's quasi disgruntled.
CloudStrifer
Protoform

IC

Post by CloudStrifer »

Well, Well looks like someone whats CloudStrifer and guess what he is a bumbling idiot. You want to use CloudStrifer's name in something, well be my guest, the only condition is that you actually have to do something. But wait you didn't! You didn't do anything else than get the most worthless belt around your waist. So tell me does D-Ex, The Whore, and You combine to have at least one ball or are you not even better than that? I will say you all combine into a half one because thats what you actually are. A couple of worthless hacks not worthy enough for anything. My advice, get lost and get out of my face unless you have something which CloudStrifer wants, which is doubtful.

But on to pressing matters. My, My, insult one jobber and they all come out eh? I guess you will need them Odinson since it seems you won't show your face in here. So how much did he pay you to distract me from his well deserved beating?

You got Wolfgang, the most talentless hack has-been that has been around here. He was better than the two idiots I mentioned before, but that was went he was with his saviour and partner Black Zarak. But now? It seems your on a losing streak and don't mind who you lose to eh? No matter, it will be the same for you as for everyone else who has tried to mess with CloudStrifer, defeat. So say your prayers and hide behind a little rock cause pretty soon, CloudStrifer will come and get you. And then you would have to fight for your life, yes you will.

And for my last jobber, since I feel the stink of jobber comming from this one even though I am no where close to him, is Scarecrow. The man who would "put me in a wheelchair", who would come and "get" me, who thinks he has another chance at "defeating" me. Well didn't I tell you think before? I think I did. I stole a win? Your moves where patheic, your skill are patheic and will always be patheic. All they need is a patheic hat to put on you and the ensamble will be complete.

You both seem to be like each other, and both resemble Odinson and his weakself. Whatever he has paid you is not worth it. He could have gotten G91 for a better price, but I do not think he has that money. Your time will come and when it did you will be wishing that you believed the Hype!

Believe The Hype, Feel The Pain!
Amarant Odinson
Protoform

Post by Amarant Odinson »

THAT'S IT!! I hate to steal one of Tapedeck's lines but God damn it CloudStirfer, "WILL YOU PLEASE SHUT THE HELL UP??"

I'm not sure what's worse, The fact that you still think that you're worthy of the gold around your waist, the fact that you still havn't asked Reilly for that match against me (which proves to me just how scared you really are) or the fact that you keep on talking while no one, not even the other 15 voices inside your head, give a rat's ass what you have to say.

Face it, the only way you've been able to beat your opponents is by putting them to sleep first with one of your "HUSS HUSS HUSS" Cloudy the Viking ramblings. I've told before big man. Life would be a lot easier on yourself, us and the fans if you just get a little Japanese Oddjob look alike to do all of the talking for you.

Now you've been complaining about lack of competion for a few weeks now and all of a sudden you have about 3 or 4 people wanting to kick your ass. You still think that I'm hiding but I havn't gone anywhere. It's YOU that refuses to face me. It's YOU that hasn't the testicular fortitude to step into the ring with me so I can kick your ass from post to post. It's YOU that's running scared and avoiding me because you know that I'll MAKE YOU TAP.

You see helmet boy, you can spout off all you want about the big bad warrior you think you are. You can talk about the lack of competion that you have and how you think that the god may favour you. And you can even talk about how you've taken me out twice. But I'm still here, I won't go away. No matter what you do to me I'LL STILL GET BACK UP and it will be a cold in hell before you or anyone else in this business can ever put me down for good.

Remember this CloudStrifer, when you and I finally meet, no one will save you, not the fans, not the guys in the back, not the voices in you head, not even Reilly himself will protect you from me. So you keep on believing your own hype. You keep on hiding from me. But the day will come when you will come face to face with The Rabid Wolverine and on that day, I will show what perfection is, on that day I will beat you into submission and on that fateful day I will show you and the world that you could never ... even on your best day....PROVE ME WRONG.
WRESTLING:
In Canada, its a Tradition... in Mexico, its a Religion.... in Japan, its a Sport... in America.... Its a Joke.

Divebomb
Protoform

Post by Divebomb »

Erik, I give you credit and I agree with you. You are the marker for success and I respect everything you have done not only for me but for the company. When I first started it was you and O'Con that showed me I shouldn't run my mouth if I couldn't take the punishment. But that was then and this is now. I have moved on from the GPA, I have moved on from the NWA, and I have moved on from that little punk that I was. It took alot for me to realize one thing and that was that I was ready to become what I was meant to be. I was not meant to be at the bottom of this fed. I was not meant to have meaning less feuds with meaningless jobbers. I was meant to rise above and now the chance to do that has arised. This is not about being the IC champ, its about being showing the AWF and the world that I am ready. So Erik, at Redemption, I will bring everything I have got and really for the first time in my career I will rise above.

Erik, your on.
Feed them to the Sharkticons!
Galvatron91

Re: This kinda sounds like Mojo-Jojo, from powerpuff girls... wow. That's sad for me.

Post by Galvatron91 »

Originally posted by Ignavus
D-Next, who are actually personal relations to God himself.

OOC: :laugh: Class!
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Tempest is seen walking out of his changing room with his symbol on it and isseen with a huge smile. The camera crew follows and Tempesst looks back and smiles.

"Follow me ..."

We see Tempest goin out to the parking lot were his Metalic Blue RX-8 is waiting. He opens the boot and throws his tuff inside, he open the passenger front door then the back. We see him pull out a sledgehammer and put it over his shoulder.

"Ravage at Redemption, it's going to be you versus me. This is were it will end. GPA no longer exsist and we are the last that stand, View has gone to go prance around with others, Divebomb decide to become a turncoat and you ... you are the worst, you now do what is wrong against your team mates. We are no longer team mates, but wrestlers now up against each other.

We'll see who the best is. We'll found out is the foney tough, and the crazy brave, we'll see who has the balls to end this once and for all. Ravage your redneck lazy ass is mine."

Tempest throws the sledgehammer back in the car and drives off.
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Tempest, Tempest, Tempest.

You know for all the hot air you spew out your forget one thing. You are the one that wears women's underwear.

Me at Redemption yup lucky you. You got me. Could have been worse you could have somehow been placed in the title match against TC where we know you would have had no chance of winning. Instead they put you in the ring with me.

You know, if I were you I would ask for someone else becuase your right Tempest the GPA is no more which means I don't have to protect your no talent ass anymore so I think when we get into the ring I am going to have some fun and break you like the cheap toy you are.
The bunnies, they give me knowledge it is neat.

The only necessity for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

This no talent shmuck won the Lord of that Matt before he started to go around wit the GPA. Your just a shmuck that pretends to hang around with the big boys. You don't stand a chance against me Ravage, and I would of won a hell of a lot of my matches if the GPA wasn't screwing them up for me. I've stood on my own feet for a very long time, come Redemption I'll be standing over your lifeless body.
Divebomb
Protoform

Post by Divebomb »

Oh I love this. The two former GPA jobbers. The ones we sent out first to get beat down are arguing about who is better. This is great comedy. Two men that seem to share one brain are going to fight it out. I hope you two give eachother career ending injuries just so I won't have to listen to you anymore.

And before you say anything stupid, remember, I just beat both your asses in one match. So beating you one on one would be no problem. But feel free to test it one of these days.
Feed them to the Sharkticons!