The 2005 AWF Royal Rumble. 1.30.05. One AWF Champion.

Having a quiet drink with Terry Gene Bollea.
Viewfind

Post by Viewfind »

Tonight i showed the whole world that Bligzilla is ready for the next level but be'fo i straighte up mug TC for that world title i gotta stop on over to camden NJ and murder Vinny G Punisher style.

There's a limit to revenge, you know Vinny and you just reached it.
Xille
Protoform

Post by Xille »

OOC: We're just going to loop the previous comments.

IC: Sorry, 'Find, but I'm not done quite yet. Now, I'll certainly allow you to hold him down as I stomp away or vice-versa, but I'm by no means going to sit by and watch you beat him down.

Tonight I had to beat Vin Ghostal using his own methods. Yes, I cheated. But I know that somewhere down the line, I'll pay for that mistake. I'll keep fighting the good fight from here on out, and I know that my one trip down to V3's level won't have been in vain.

I know this isn't over. Ghostal knows this isn't over. The fans know it isn't over. Hell, Ravage's blue haired mama Agnice, who still has a hard time walking after the ride the now-defunct GPA gave her knows it isn't over. No, we're riding this train until one man manages to get the clean win. We all saw that at the rumble. Did I ignore Ghostal, knowing that he was now below my level? Hell no. That isn't going to happen until I get the 1, 2, 3 a few times.

So Ghostal, get your bat, get whatever friends you might have, and stay ready. Because the AWF's sweet machine is ready to kick his fight into high gear and run all over your ass.

Remember that.
Artwork by Jackpot, sig by Denyer. Both of them are awesome!
Click the sig to go to Jackpot's site.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

OOC: In last years EOS and this years EOS, Sixswitch has elminated me on both occasions. I though that was something to point out.

*grabs kinfe*
Silly Cow

Post by Silly Cow »

The Lock is coming for me. He's targeted me. He wants my blood.

And what then?!

You were coming for me 18 months ago, and where did that leave you? Nowhere! You targeted me then and what did it accomplish? Blood, pain, agony, all of it yours! You wanted my blood, I got yours!

But there are still some things left undone. Things that weren't finished before you ran away. Time for those things will come, that is for certain. When, I do not care. Where, makes no difference. But it will happen.

OOC: As last year, here's the official AWF Royal Rumble stats. It was counted with two minutes intervalls and the times of eliminations are estimates done according to what happened in between entrances. Let me know if the .rtf file isn't showing properly and if you notice an error.

EDIT: Link fixed.
The Wild One

Post by The Wild One »

OOC: The stats aren't showing
It's time to get wild!!!!!
The Wild One
Ignavus
Protoform

Post by Ignavus »

OOC: Thanks Cow, very cool.
Shockmeister
Protoform

Post by Shockmeister »

OOC: Nice work, Cow.
Sig-image by DrEvil. He rules...
"I was given a chocolate bar and an M-1 rifle and told to go kill Hitler." - Jack Kirby's WW2 experience.
Extreme_Kup
Protoform

Post by Extreme_Kup »

OOC: Cool stats...man if I werent injured, I would have been no. 30 :( lol. Anyways, to the guys who are wondering the stats page cow made for last years rumble, it can be found Here
The X-WCW IS BACK!!! Wanna get XTREME? YOU JUST GOT IT!

D-Ex and Igz, your AWF Tag Team Champs. You think you got what it takes to take The Serial Slackaz on? Then join the
AWF and show us what you got!
Divebomb
Protoform

Post by Divebomb »

Well, well, well. Ladies and Gentlemen, say congratulations to our new AWF World chump, oh I'm sorry, champ. I saw your interview and you were acting like you were at the top of the world and i guess rightfully so. You do have the title.

But TC the one thing you have neglected to mention is that I beat you tonight. You told me and the world that I was not in your league and that I could never measure up to you. Well in my eyes and the eyes of the world, I prooved you wrong. Now there are some that would say I deserve a shot at that title you have on your shoulders but I think I will hold off on that for now because I never wanted it in the first place and I got the only thing I wanted. So I hope you have fun with your title reign because if someone like me, someone who is not in your league, can beat you then you know damn well that everybody and their dog is going to be gunning for you. Good luck.

Now onto bigger matters. Redstreak. You eliminated me from the rumble. You seem to have your targets set straight on me. Fine, you come back here, rush in and take me out. Thats great stuff, because now you have done something that you shoudln't have. You have taken my sights off of TC and put them on you and looking at the card for the next mayhem...

(Divebomb picks up a piece of paper)

...I see you will be there. Well then, let the games begin.
Feed them to the Sharkticons!