Not pre-empted, not taped, it's 24 Jan 05 Mayhem and it's LIVE, baybee!

Having a quiet drink with Terry Gene Bollea.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

View, at Edge of Survival, I'm coming for you. Your on the Human Bulldozers list, along with a few others. That belt will be mine, only the dead can try and stop me. And if you haven't noticed, the dead usually stay dead.
Baxter

Post by Baxter »

Having run out of breath and losing the caterer, Baxter rounds the corner and bumps into Judge Death.

Pardon me oh Judge
Of Death, have you perhaps seen
A man with great meats?
CloudStrifer
Protoform

Post by CloudStrifer »

Look at this, what a card! *Cloud has a letter of the upcomming promos at the PPV.* What a great card, without me in it defending my title, destorying OP for the final time and taken hom ethe TV title belt. Of course, now I am looking at the Hardcore belt, so what do you know, I might be holding that one too. And thats a belt that I wouldn't have to keep on defending on every show except the PPV and a couple of odd matches here and there. But still, this *pats belt* is what keeps me in shape and keeps me winning agianst these *looks at Baxters vs Cloud match agian, and shakes his head* "competeters" that Reily keeps throwing on me to keep me on my toes. Anyway.....

Wether or not I am in the Rumble or on the card, if OP you show your patheic face in the rumble or in the stadium I will chase you down and destory you like a hunter agianst a deer. I will destory your nightmares that I have kept on destorying, I will destory you till your nothing but a sad memory in peoples minds. Thats my promise, and wether you like it or not, I am comming after you and your patheic nightmares.

Oh, Odinson, I called anybody else out, yet you did not show your face. You want me to be a noble warrior and prove my worth to a man who is nothing in my eyes? I think it should be the other way around. But that will come later. Wether in the Rumble or in any match even for my belt, I shall show you the true power of CloudStrifer and finally for the second time PROVE YOU WRONG! So get ready, once I delt with OP I am comming for you!

Believe the Hype, Feel The Pain
Shockmeister
Protoform

Post by Shockmeister »

"Fffecking...ow."

>Such was the force from Baxter's belly-barge, the Necrotic One was propelled backwards into an inconvenient, precariously-stacked load of trashcans, which collapsed on top of Death after he came into contact with them. Regrettably - or not, depending on how you feel about the git - they were also filled with several months' worth of outdated TV dinners. Death only takes a moment to stand back up, but he's already been painted by a liberal coating of rancid curry, french-fries and vinegar. Irritably waving away the small bluebirds that had begun to circle around his helmet, the judge steps forward again, brushing off some filth from his shoulder pads.<

"'Man withh great meatss'...well, thhere iss D-Exx, who hass made Ignoramuss into hiss sslavve - now thhat iss good meat! Or did you mean ssomethhing elsse, ssomethhing lesss...intimate?"
Sig-image by DrEvil. He rules...
"I was given a chocolate bar and an M-1 rifle and told to go kill Hitler." - Jack Kirby's WW2 experience.
Baxter

Post by Baxter »

Sorry about the
Accident, I did not see
You there, Judge of Death

Baxter picks a curry vinegar fry off of JD and eats it.

I was referring
To a man carrying a
Tray of Sandwiches

You were not going to
Eat that delicious fry I
Hope? Do you have more?
Shockmeister
Protoform

Post by Shockmeister »

>The judge pauses for a moment or so, deciphering Baxter's speech in his head. He is unaware of the fact that him calling other people's talking incomprehensible is more than slightly hypocritical. After his thoughts, he rests one hand on his hip and fingers his chin with the other.<

"I did not ssee anyone matching thhat desscription passs here...but I trained ffor yearss in thhe art off detection. I can ssmell a ssinner ffrom ffivve hundred yardss!"

>Death sniffs the air, audibly and for as long as possible, numerous times. His head tilts in different directions as he does so, until eventually...he slowly turns to face Baxter again, and glances downward slightly. He then shakes his head, frustrated somewhat.<

"No usse; I cannot ssmell anythhing but your noxxiouss underwear. And my own heavvenly aroma, off coursse...and what iss thhat inssuffferable itch?!"

>Death turns away from Baxter for a moment, hopping up and down on the spot and fiddling with something at crotch level. With a loud 'Pop!' sound, he raises a small, triangular potato chip of some variety up to the ceiling light. Behind his visor, the judge raises an eyebrow, before offering the chip to Baxter.<

"Nacho?"
Sig-image by DrEvil. He rules...
"I was given a chocolate bar and an M-1 rifle and told to go kill Hitler." - Jack Kirby's WW2 experience.
Ignavus
Protoform

Post by Ignavus »

Originally posted by Shockmeister
"'Man withh great meatss'...well, thhere iss D-Exx, who hass made Ignoramuss into hiss sslavve - now thhat iss good meat! Or did you mean ssomethhing elsse, ssomethhing lesss...intimate?"

OOC: To quote a wise man from the moon...

"I hope you can see this... 'cause I'm doing it as hard as I can"
Amarant Odinson
Protoform

Post by Amarant Odinson »

GOD DAMN IT!!! You've got to be kidding me. First Reilly screws me out of getting any sort of match tonight and now Cloudy the Retard is complaining about his lack of competion. Reilly has the nerve to talk about my ego. This coming from a man who does nothing but cater to men like T.C., HBK, The Game, Tempest or that damn Tapedeck. Men whose egos are only matched by their lack of talent.

Speaking of no talent, that brings me to CloudStrifer. You claim to have no competion and yet you leave my challenge unanswered. You say that I must prove myself worthy to face you. But yet have yet to prove yourself worthy of holding that title around your waist. I agree with you on one point. Your opponents up until now have been push overs. But all you have to do is quit hiding. Tell Reilly that you want the match and then we'll see if you have what it takes to beat me. But until then I'll be here waiting for you or The Game to quit being the cowards that you really are.

But since Reilly has decided to put me in the Royal Rumble, that may all change. Maybe after Edge of Survival, it will be CloudStrifer or the Game begging me for a title shot. A shot at the World Heavyweight title that will be put around my waist when I go through 29 "entertainers", make them all tap out and throw them over that top rope to show the world that I am indeed the Best Damn Technical World Champion in history. Until then, the challenge is there. At Edge of Survival, in my home town of Toronto, 29 other men will try and fail..... to PROVE ME WRONG.
WRESTLING:
In Canada, its a Tradition... in Mexico, its a Religion.... in Japan, its a Sport... in America.... Its a Joke.

CloudStrifer
Protoform

Post by CloudStrifer »

Your Challenge? YOUR CHALLENGE?

I called you out in the ring. I called out anybody with any ounce of man in him to come out and face me. Apperiently you were not there or were either hiding. In either case you failed to come out. Which in my idea your patheicness showed.

But, then you want a match with me? A Match for this title belt? I think I will take two birds with one stone. OP vs Odinson vs CloudStrifer. You either accept that or wait until OP is destoryed. Your choice because thats all what I am offering right now. Maybe after the PPV I will deal with you. Thats my offer because you hold nothing and I hold the belt.

Odinson you will not survive in any case so stop dreaming of the belt.

Believe the Hype, Feel The Pain
Atticus
Protoform

Post by Atticus »

KK and the camera man are outside of Atticus's locker room and they knock on the door.

Atticus: Um...what do you want?

KK: Well... I was wondering if I can get your thoughts on the upcoming pay per view...Edge of Survival.

*Atticus comes out of her dressing room and closes the door*

Atticus:Why the hell do you want to know?

KK: Well the Serial Slackaz are facing the Mat Man and your favorite superstar... Y3B Blaster. *begins to laugh*

Was that suppose to be funny? Because I didn't really find that amusing. Try again. You know Blaster... my personal Jesus *smirks*... you are such a funny funny man aren't you? You come up with all these clever little jabs and..."snappy putdowns", always attempting to get under my skin. I know what you're trying to do. You want my attention. You want to get close to me! Now I understand why you are such a catty little bitch... it's just a cover.

Blaster...jealousy won't get you anywhere sweetie. I know why you say the things you say.... you want me to go to ringside...interfere in your matches, just so you can get your hands all over this body. Believe me...you are not the first person who has fellt this way about me. *smirks and plays with her hair* I bet you must be so... so excited that your match at the pay per view will be no disqualification...no count out. Why? Because you'll get to see me up close and personal, but not in the way that you think. See...I'm not dumb... no no no. You're not in my league...never have been...never will be.

So... to wrap this little interview up... Blaster... Nmat.... be prepared to lose your match. It's that simple. You got me barred from ringside the last time but this time... there's absolutely nothing that you can do to stop me. Can't wait to see you guys. *waves and smiles*
Brains Beauty and always a Bitch
CloudStrifer
Protoform

Post by CloudStrifer »

Pah, who put her here? *turns from the screen* This is no w**** house, nor is it a house of ill repute. Go and trade your business elsewhere, you mustn't be good to be hanging around losers, like Igz and D-Ex. After all, thats the best you could do right?

OP, OP must you hide and declare your darkness regins only to hide back into your hole agian. I am getting tired talking to someone who is not listen and is probably is cradling the last remaining shards of nightmares that had been destoryed time and time agian. I must move on to greater and more meaningful things. Your last warning OP, you will run away and you will never show your face or else suffer the most distrubing destruction of OP that you ever saw!

Believe the Hype, Feel the Pain!
Ignavus
Protoform

Post by Ignavus »

Here I thought the first time made its point.

>Igz pulls off his shirt, and starts running about the ring shouting<

NO ONE LIKE ME FOR THE TAGGING FIGHT PLACE STYLE AND NOW NO WOMAN EVER NO LIKE TO TALK TO ME SO THAT I MAY TALK TO WOMAN WHO IS PERSON NOT MAN. WOMAN IS SCARY, ONE LOOK AT ME ONCE AND ME THINK IT TOOK SOUL THAT BELONG TO ME IN SOUL THAT BE MINE. I WISH I HAD A... girlfriend. ME NO NOT KNOW HOW TO CONCLUDE. SO...

BELIEVE WHAT ME SAYING, OR I YOU GO OUCH! VERY OUCH!
CloudStrifer
Protoform

Post by CloudStrifer »

ooc:
i sugest you read my 20 questions agian. He has a wife you know, so no need for other women. ;)

IC:

Oh wow, what a come back..idiot

I am sorry that you have no one at your side other than a w****. I am sorry that you have to sleep with men and women to get your jollies on. I am sorry for your idiotic comments that people had to listen to.

Igz, Igz what the hell are you worth? Nothing in my book. Riding the wings of the even worthless D-Ex with help from a Girl because your not man enough for trying to fight on your on. Oh well, I know your not man enough to fight alone and win so you need to cheat to make up for your patheicness. Tisk I pity you so much.

Listen you worm, lets hope you never come in the ring with me because I will kick your ass from here to where ever your god-forsaken body came from. Your holding a worthless belt won because you couldn't get a belt on your own. Unlike me your patheic, and without cheating your nothing. My advice is simple, either hide and don't show your face or pray that I overlook you as a threat to my belt. Because if I do, you on't come out of the ring with your life.

Believe The Hype, Feel The Pain!
Sociopathic Autobot

Post by Sociopathic Autobot »

Atticus, you ignorant slut. You actually think I want your cheap hands anywhere near my million dollar body? You think you are actually allowed to touch this? I had you banned from ringside and put a cage around me to keep your grimy, hands off me. I don't feel like inadvertantly touching 50% of the male population and I really don't feel like it touching me.

If I do have to take you out I'll be sure to let Nmat do it, I know it's a dirty job, but someone has to do it. Now Atticus do yourself a favor, buy a muzzle and put it on. You are a nobody. You are new, you are cheap eye-candy, you have lop-sided breasts. I mean there is nothing good going for you. You got paid by Summers but christ, what girls hasn't he paid? There has been Sixshot, Scout, I am sure he tried to pay Arcee at somepoint. Simply put, he has had poor taste.

Now Sparticus, listen to me. You will not factor into the tag match, you will not factor into the rumble. Your team will lose the tag titles and will then got thrown over the ropes in the Rumble and there is LOOK OUT AND SHOUT! NOTHING! You can do about it! Now hit the bricks Junior.
Tiki Torch
Protoform

Post by Tiki Torch »

What the?
Sociopathic Autobot

Post by Sociopathic Autobot »

Originally posted by Tiki Torch
What the?

OOC- Who is this mook?
SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS
Ignavus
Protoform