There are a few of you left...

Having a quiet drink with Terry Gene Bollea.
Vin Ghostal

There are a few of you left...

Post by Vin Ghostal »

Who still have to suffer for their misdeeds. The G.P.A. is dead, and for that, there are many who are thankful. The biggest stain on the history of the Archive Wrestling Federation has been rubbed out, and though it is far beneath me to thank the likes of Erik Summers or the Homo Bang Kid for completing the task, I remain pleased that it has been accomplished.

But the dissipation of a faction does not excuse its members of their prior sins. P?'s career is over, and Divebomb has been dealt with. Two men remain: Tempest and Viewfind. I may be busy at the moment, but rest assured, you two, I WILL be coming for you, and you WILL pay for what you did to me at ArchiveMania III ten-fold.

As for you, Xille....I will deal with you this week in the only way I see fit...with the beating of your life. If any of you think you'll survive for long with Vin Ghostal around...man...

THAT'S JUST CRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZZYYYYYY!
Cyberstrike nTo
Protoform

Post by Cyberstrike nTo »

IC: *yawn* Like I haven't heard all this before from hundreds of others across hundreds of feds that I've worked for and the result is still the same they lose not because they weren't talented but they let their enemies know and that will always lead you to defeat.
Still you never know.
Maybe Vin Ghostal will succeed where so many others fail.
Although personally I doubt it.
Please visit Outlaw Colony my new message board it's a fun site for fun people.
Viewfind

Post by Viewfind »

Yo i'm with Cybers*** on this one.

You want a little taste Vin? then come to the kitchen and i'll cook you up some of my ak-47 to da dome.
Xille
Protoform

Post by Xille »

Sorry, Viewfind, but you'll do no such thing.

At least, not yet. No, from now until I'm done with him, Ghostal is mine. He's soured everything I've done here since he came back, which was damn near the time I debuted. He broke my trust, a feeling he should've been all too familiar with.

Yeah, that's right, Ghostal. You betrayed me. I don't care what way you want to spin it - you went through the same thing earlier on this year, and anyone with a heart would've done anything they could to not put someone else through that. And you can be damn sure that the X will go round for round for you.

Others called me crazy for believing in you. You call me crazy for thinking that I can stand up to you. Either way, the X is standing damn near alone again. It's all too familiar territory, but it just means that I'll have to show you why... YOU CAN'T DENY... the power of X.

Remember that.

Oh, and is Cs supporting me in this? Because I never saw that coming.
Artwork by Jackpot, sig by Denyer. Both of them are awesome!
Click the sig to go to Jackpot's site.
Viewfind

Post by Viewfind »

Originally posted by Xille
Sorry, Viewfind, but you'll do no such thing.

At least, not yet. No, from now until I'm done with him, Ghostal is mine. He's soured everything I've done here since he came back, which was damn near the time I debuted. He broke my trust, a feeling he should've been all too familiar with.

Yeah, that's right, Ghostal. You betrayed me. I don't care what way you want to spin it - you went through the same thing earlier on this year, and anyone with a heart would've done anything they could to not put someone else through that. And you can be damn sure that the X will go round for round for you.

Others called me crazy for believing in you. You call me crazy for thinking that I can stand up to you. Either way, the X is standing damn near alone again. It's all too familiar territory, but it just means that I'll have to show you why... YOU CAN'T DENY... the power of X.

Remember that.

Yo X no beef son.

But if that mad dog comes at blingzilla then i gotta stomp him out, ya hear?
Xille
Protoform

Post by Xille »

Originally posted by Viewfind
Yo X no beef son.

But if that mad dog comes at blingzilla then i gotta stomp him out, ya hear?

Hey, no probs. Do what you do.
Artwork by Jackpot, sig by Denyer. Both of them are awesome!
Click the sig to go to Jackpot's site.
Cyberstrike nTo
Protoform

Post by Cyberstrike nTo »

Originally posted by Xille

Maybe I am or maybe I'm not.
I was simply stating a fact.
Please visit Outlaw Colony my new message board it's a fun site for fun people.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

IC: Heh ... heh ... *scratches foot*

Ohh ... I'm sorry ... did somebody say something .. .well someone worth listening too anyway. Geez ... people like you Vinny G still work here. Wow ... I'm impressed. And you want to take me on? ... Good for you.