AWF Regenesis: The Key Arena, Seattle: 19 Dec. 04

Having a quiet drink with Terry Gene Bollea.
Lord Zarak

Post by Lord Zarak »

Originally posted by Cyberstrike nTo
IC: "You know after watching War Games I can honestly say that was without a doubt the most impressive match in the history of the AWF and I'm a hard man to impress."

No, Christpher Back, you are a w*nker.

And a loser.

In fact, is there a difference?
Wolfang

Post by Wolfang »

IC: The taste of failure? *Picks his teeth and stares at his nails*

That kebab was made from Christopher Back? Eugh...

But the implication that I'm jealous of a second-rate, pus-filled, cheating, lying egomaniac like you? That's funny. Hell... Billy Connolly, Dave Allen & Jasper Carrott had better watch out for that.

You really are one huge tosser, you know that? It should be rather convenient on Shrove Tuesday... until then, I suggest you go toss yourself off. Toss yourself off a bridge for preference.
Shockmeister
Protoform

Happy New Year, ya big friggin' yaktits.

Post by Shockmeister »

>The shot opens to a dark room. The meagre illumination provided by the television screen isn't quite sufficient to indicate what is contained within the room, but we can just about make out the silhouette of a large chair. The view shifts as the cameraman moves across to one of the walls, trying to keep the chair's outline in the centre of the shot and commenting on a stench like aged vomit. He stops, and fumbles with one hand across the wall, before flicking a small switch that activates the single naked lightbulb hanging from the ceiling, and presenting us with a rather unwelcome sight: the chair, a large leather model not unlike the one once sat upon by the Reverend I.M. Jolly, is occupied by a snoozing Judge Death, surrounded by empty Archer's Aqua bottles and with a thin string of saliva hanging from the corner of his mouth. The cameraman grumbles and walks over to the chair, taking careful steps to avoid broken glass on the floor. Once he reaches Death's side, he simply taps the judge's helmet twice, eliciting a dull 'Ting' but no reaction from the zombified git. The cameraman sighs plaintively...before savagely kicking Death in the shins numerous times until the judge comes to, with much nausea and confusion.<

"Blaaarrgh! Whuzzzzat? Where? How? Who? Ssssick..."

>Death holds his stomach and slaps himself in the jaw several times, before turning from the camera and making sharp retching sounds, followed by a couple of 'Thump's, a smattering of soft footsteps, and some high-pitched squeaking whoch doesn't appear to have come from the judge at all. Death stands absolutely still for a moment, before shrugging and turning to face the lens.<

"I bid my ffirsst greetingss off thhiss new year unto you, lawbreakerss! And I musst ssay, you are all looking ffar more unhealthhy - ssplendid, indeed! To bussinesss, thhen..."

>Death turns to sit down in the chair again, but halts upon seeing the yellowing stains on the arms. The judge decides to remain standing.<

"Not much hass happened ssincce I took my shhort leavve ffor a winter break in thhe Nethherealm; thhat iss quite a nicce placce, you know, it hass ssome vvery beautifful magma poolss, sso you might wishh to conssider it ffor your nexxt holiday. Ssstill, thhe holiday hass passsed, and it sseemss to not havve had a calming efffect on at leasst one ssoul...Ssscarecrow. You sstill dare to challenge me. And now you ssay thhat I shhould come to you? Well...why not?"

>The judge thrusts his chest forward, his shoulders drawn back, and generally tries to look as if he is imbued with a sense of purpose and an overlarge can of pure energy.<

"I could hunt you acrosss all thhe land, sscouring evvery ssquare inch off phhyssical matter I come acrosss ffor cluess to your location, and procceed to adminisster an exxtra-large dossage off one-hundred-per-ccent asss-kicking all ovver your moronic noggin!"

>Death holds the dynamic pose for a few seconds more...then bursts out laughing, doubling over and slapping his knees. He laughs for two minutes, before sniffing and standing again, grinning madly.<

"I crack mysselff up ssoooo much...off coursse I am not going to do thhat! I havve no dessire to lower mysselff to your levvel by activvely sseeking you out, like a common beggar sseekss twenty-ffivve ccent coinss! Iff you sso wishh to ffacce me in battle, you musst ffind me, and thhen book a meeting withh my ssecretary. Wait..."

>Death pauses for thought.<

"...I killed my ssecretary. Drokk. Well, leavve a Posst-It note on my door. Mine iss thhe one withh thhe crosss in lamb'ss blood on it. I am not terribly ssure why, but I thhink it wass thhe neighbour'ss ffault. Thhey are quite odd. Ssstill, thhe ovverall point iss: unlesss you are abssolutely ssure you wishh to go up againsst thhe hand thhat rocked your cradle - thhat being me - thhen leavve me alone whilsst I...meditate. Yess, meditate. It iss not jusst anothher word ffor ssleeping!"

>Scene abruptly closes, with Death scowling at the cameraman as said AWF employee snorts in disbelief.<
Sig-image by DrEvil. He rules...
"I was given a chocolate bar and an M-1 rifle and told to go kill Hitler." - Jack Kirby's WW2 experience.
Random Sweep
Protoform

Post by Random Sweep »

So once again Death you show yourself to be a coward, I am a lawbreaker so I must be punished.

But fear not, I will find you and I will show you a new way.... and who knows, maybe you will be reformed
Shockmeister
Protoform

Post by Shockmeister »

Ssso, I laughh at you...and I am a coward.

By thhat logic, thhen, iff I had healthh inssurancce, I would be a...comedian?

Your wordss hurt me. Really, thhey do. I am givving mysselff one major migraine trying to ffigure out what you are sstruggling to imply withh thhem. And, oh dear, it getss worsse...

Shhow me a new way, eh? Shhow me a new way to...? What, jusst a new way? Like, a new way to park my hearsse in ffront off my apartment? A new way...to wear sskintight latexx and make it look ssooo damn good? No? Well, what thhe devvil are you on about, thhen?! Jeezz!
Sig-image by DrEvil. He rules...
"I was given a chocolate bar and an M-1 rifle and told to go kill Hitler." - Jack Kirby's WW2 experience.
Thundercracker
Protoform

Post by Thundercracker »

TC is seen leaving the hospital and going to get into Ravage's car with him.

TC: Rav, you asked what is next...I'm not sure whats next other than wait and see what Team DN has in store on Mayhem. Other than that keep rolling towards our goals of getting the world belt.
The Futon, it's a couch that turns into a bed....the most disappointing transformer of all.