Preview of 6 Dec 04 Mayhem

Having a quiet drink with Terry Gene Bollea.
DrEvil

Post by DrEvil »

OP: Hahaha. You really made me laugh kid, you really did. Scarecrow? Is that what you call yourself. Let's hope all the little birdies do indeed peck your little eyes out. Come next week, I'm not gonna let you be able to fight ever again.

Judge "Judy" Death. Well thankyou for giving me the shot on a silver platter, but its not gonna be that easy for you. The fact I have to face both of you, is just a little obstacle.
I'll beat you, and the little Scarecrow, and show you why I am a Nightmare. Your Worst Nightmare.
Shockmeister
Protoform

Post by Shockmeister »

No, OP, it will be. Heck, I may jusst get mysselff counted out or dissqualiffied. I do not havve the time or patiencce to wasste ssquirming around withh you or Thhe One Who Triess To Out-Thhin Me. Go ahead and bicker ovver your sscrap off meat/gold. Sssuch trivvialitiess are off no conssequencce to me.

CloudSsstriffer - I do not recall trying to inssult you. Or not reccently, anyway. I ssimply sstated thhat, affter moi, you are one off thhe ffew othherss in thhiss organissation which are refferred to ass 'inssane.' Whethher or not you actually are, I cannot ssay, ffor I havve no prooff.

Ssscarecrow? I do not livve...period. Ponder it, pleasse; iff I vview liffe ass ssin, why would I let mysselff livve? Logic, lawbreaker - get ussed to it whilsst you are capable off thhought.
Sig-image by DrEvil. He rules...
"I was given a chocolate bar and an M-1 rifle and told to go kill Hitler." - Jack Kirby's WW2 experience.
Cyberstrike nTo
Protoform

Re: Re: Re: Re: I don't really know what Pashawing is.

Post by Cyberstrike nTo »

Originally posted by CloudStrifer
Oh, wow, how orginal. Now what are you a clone of the Million Dollar Man? Insulting me with Thor comic, though I find them amusing, but that isn't the point.

The point is this. I destroyed Strafe because he failed to take heed of the Hype. I destoryed you at AM3 because you also failed to take heed of the Hype and once sided with DinoKnight. All of this isn't for me hearing my own voice. Its for you to understand the situation your in.

Money is nothing, I have all this before you could even crawl or your grandfather's grandfather was an idea. I have things gifted from the Norse Gods, I have things that I fought for myself. Yet what do you have to show for yourself? I have this belt, numerous victories over countless foes both desimated and tried to prove the Hype wrong and yet look where they are now. Strafe is in the Hospital hanging for his life, OP was buried and how is out of his mind, Bombshell ran away and came back agian, still the worthless contender he was.

What does it prove to you? It proves that in this short time you have come you have done nothing note worthy. You called out the game, and yet couldn't beat TC a man so wrapped up in his little world that defeating him would be a shame and bring a tear to your eye.

You think I'm a new version of the Million-dollar-man?

*CB's manical laughter fills the arena after a minute CB calms down and composes himself*

Kid I'm the BILLION-Dollar-man!

Second I ran Dinobitch out of the AWF not you!
In a backstage brawl so brutal and so violent that the AWF BoD banned it from ever being shown, I broke his damn neck with a
sledgehammer!

Third I've beaten TC about 3 times straight and I sure as hell can beat him again anytime, anywhere, and in any kind of match!
When I let him think he's beaten me it's for my own personal reasons. You beat Op2k5? Join the club! So have I!
He joined the long list of victims that have I beaten in a street fight a long time ago.

Fourth-All you did was throw me off a stage which is nothing to what others have done to me when you leave me out cold on on the arena floor then maybe I'll care to remember.

Fifth-You think your blessed by the Norse Gods? Kid I was born
in this business, I train for this business, I live for this business!
You can claim your the son of Odin and half-brother to Thor all you want but at the end of the day you're some crazy son-of-a-bitch that has bought into his own gimmick.

The only hype that I belive is that I can and I know that on my worst day I can beat the living Hell out of you! Come Mayhem I will be in top form and I will leave you a bloody mess in the ring.

Belive that!
Please visit Outlaw Colony my new message board it's a fun site for fun people.
CloudStrifer
Protoform

Re: Re: I don't really know what Pashawing is.

Post by CloudStrifer »

OOC: Now, I have to say something. Cyberstrike you are to be warned for saying DinoKnight in this AWF fed because you did not break is neck and I certainly did not give you premission for using him in any sort of promo. If you want to PM me and I will tell you what is usable and whats not. He is till alive and kicking and hopefully will make in back. For now he is within my sphere of infulence and my creations and will not be used unless I say so. Understand?

IC:

Cyberstrike, CyberStick, Beck, Bjork or whatever the hell is your name now days listen up.

You beat TC? Good for you. You beat OP? Thats what everyone does. You beat people in your weird six story twenty cage, hell with fire with six standing gorilla matches thats good for you.

You gave me a list of what you did and what you say you will do. You also insulted Odin and Thor. While not my area of revenge they certainly will give you thier reatiliantion soon enough. But enough of what you say and your list of patheic victories.

Now you listen. Our match on Mayhem, who was being dominated by who? Who ran and fled the ring only to come back with a weapon? Who can't fight without any sort of weapon in hand?

All the Answers point to you. So listen you two-bit hackcalled a man. You are nothing, you aren't even worthy of holding a belt in this fed. You ever even come close to me, I certainly will make sure no freaking weapons are near by, or failing that, I have a weapon also in my hand. Even if your aren't man enough to face me with weapons I ceratinly will allow you to have them. After all your just a woman aren't you? You see I will always win and you will always lose. That is what you are. You want TC? Even though he isn't up to me, he certainly is above you and your patheic matches because lets face it, you have no ring talent except with weapons. Whoever let you back in should be kicked in the a$$ for thier stupidity.

You don't want to believe they Hype? Fine then, come back and face me agian after I faced OP. I take you out before you can get to your love stick. So next time I see you your dead. Oh, and just so you don't get a big ego from having CloudStrifer talking to you, I won't call a blood revenge on you, because you just gurentied my victory over you and added another name to my list.

Believe The Hype! Because if you don't It certainly will defeat you!