Siwswitch ... Your Next!

Having a quiet drink with Terry Gene Bollea.
Tempest

Siwswitch ... Your Next!

Post by Tempest »

IC

Smoke on the water fills the arena as red mist erupts from the top of the ramp, all of a sudden, the black screen shows the GPA pummelling Blood N Thunder as Tempest walks our onto the ramp.

T: So ... here we are, *Tempest points to the black screen* The Brotherhood of the GPA, letting everything fly on Blood N Thunder, Xille and Ghostal, only if Sixswitch was there, that would be grand. You see, one of my aims for the next couple of weeks, is to get my shot at Sixswitch and that prized belt of his, but it ain't going to happen with B 'n' T, Xille or Ghostal hanging around and wanting revenge on my ass without me knowing about it. So, I figure that the only damn chance I'm ever going to get is at Overdrive, where the winner of the Archivebowl, gets his shot at the AWF Championship, and hopefully beat his ass down. I won the LotM, but some whinging bastards said that they deserved the shot more then I do, which is full of **** if ask me, or JHA, or any other member of the GPA.

So what I'm going to do, I'm going to go get in to 20 - Battle Royale, then I'm going to throw out everybody and everything ... not GPA, then stand back and see what happens. But my brothers in the back understand that I want this damn belt. Also as of late, I've been .. in the dumps, not hanging around much, well that’s about to change. As Overdrive comes closer I get more lively, because I'll be able to get the shot of a lifetime, the shot to be able to get the AWF Championship, what I've always wanted and needed.

Come Overdrive, they're will be a Massacre, and I'll get my damn shot.
Viewfind

Post by Viewfind »

YO YO YO YO!!!!

Mah man sounds ticked-off, s*** Sixbitch you better hope i get at cha be fo he lays a beat down on yo sissy UK ass.
Sixswitch

Post by Sixswitch »

So, you don't mind Tempest beating other people on the ass do ya Viewfind? Course, with the GPA, I'm a bit confused as to whether an ass spanking is a punishment or not. Y'see, I've heard that Tempest likes it.

Anyway, Tempest. The reason why you won't get a title shot any time soon is quite simple. I'll put it simply, so that even your alchohol ridden brain can understand... Damn those wine gums. Anyway, here goes.

You Suck.

In more ways than one, but I'm talking specifically about your ability or lack of in the ring. You see, when you fight for the AWF title, you do it one on one. Man to man, or in our case, I'd be fighting man to boy. And frankly, you just can't do that.

So yeah, go off to Overdrive, win your ArchiveBowl if you can, and then, if you can do that, then you'll get your chance to see the Welsh Wonder in the ring, and when that happens, you'll also get your chance to find out once and for all that you are NOT ready for the Double S.
I found God. Then I lost him. He'll probably turn up down the back of the sofa someday.
"The early bird gets the worm, but the early worm is ****ed."
"I'm not oppressing you Stan, but you haven't got a womb. Where's the fetus going to gestate? You going to keep it in a box?"
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

IC: Bull**** asshole, I've beaten you down once and I'll be able to do it again as well. Now I'm a seriosuly getting pissed off by yo cocky Eurpoean Ass, so you betta cool your heels, cause your gonna start barking up the wrong tree. I'll go to the Archivebowl, win that damn shot and I'll take you to the next level of aa GPA beating, a 'Tempest' beating. And their is nothing your punk ass can do it about it Sixbitch.
Xille
Protoform

Post by Xille »

Tempest, I've said it before, and I'll say it again.

You're a freaking moron.

Not only do you claim that you're going to win the Archivebowl, which I think all of the people with half a brain here can agree won't happen, you have to go and make a huge claim that you're going to do it.

That's not how it works, Tempy, and you should know that. You're supposed to simply keep all of your claims to yourself, and then when you finally get to the Archivebowl, you kick ass. What you've done now will simply paint a huge red bullseye on your back. Everyone will want to show you that you're absolutely wrong.

Not that you aren't.

Good luck, Tempest. You've already made it twice as hard for yourself, so you'll need all of it you can get. I know I'll be working as hard as I can to stop you. Of course, I wouldn't mind having a match with Sixswitch myself. Add another trophy to the collection, if you will. But I must say that winning the bowl isn't my main concern. Making sure a member of the GPA doesn't win is.

Remember that.
Artwork by Jackpot, sig by Denyer. Both of them are awesome!
Click the sig to go to Jackpot's site.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Xille, many people said that I didn't have a snow balls chance in hell to win the LotM, I've showed them. Many people have said that I would 'die off' and never come back. If you grew an inch everytime someone said that to me, you wouldn't be a ****ing migdet of a wrestler. I've heard all this cock and bull**** that everyone says.

As for everyone in the roster now going to try and stop me, I've got da re-inforcements of the GPA to knock there gender confused asses back to the stone ages.
Lord Zarak

Post by Lord Zarak »

Originally posted by Tempest
As for everyone in the roster now going to try and stop me, I've got da re-inforcements of the GPA to knock there gender confused asses back to the stone ages.

So, what you are saying is that you are talentless, incompetant, and dependant upon others to fight your fights for you?
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Nope, not at all. You on the other hand only fight in 'Tag Team Matches', meaning you can only fight when your bum buddy Wolfy is around.

I remember that I help you in the War Games match, I wish I didn't now, I should of done a HBK and beaten down your ass, but that would of mean aligning myself with Blaster, Sixswitch, King and G91. You and Wolfy were the lesser of too evils.

Just remember, I'll be able to show that I can beat you down next Mayhem, you and your friend Wolfang.
Lord Zarak

Post by Lord Zarak »

Nope, not at all.
Really? Aren't you just contradicting your self there?

You on the other hand only fight in 'Tag Team Matches', meaning you can only fight when your bum buddy Wolfy is around
Funny, that. Two-time Euro champion, and numerous wins as a single, beofre teaming up with Wolfy, and whilst with Wolfy. Once again, you are showing your stupidity with minimal research, or just plain wrong 'facts'.

I remember that I help you in the War Games match, I wish I didn't now, I should of done a HBK and beaten down your ass, but that would of mean aligning myself with Blaster, Sixswitch, King and G91. You and Wolfy were the lesser of too evils.
Yeah, well...don't you hate it when the hand that feeds the mouth gets bitten. You have no desire to win, just survive. Thats why I am your better, and I deserve to be placed in with Blaster, the Welsh Wonder, the King and G91. We conquer those who stand before us, and we take no prisoners.

Just remember, I'll be able to show that I can beat you down next Mayhem, you and your friend Wolfang.

Is that an invitation to a 2-on1 handicap match? Becaue if it is, you aint gonna walk again.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

I've already 'invited' you to the match a couple of times, but if your too chicken **** to accept I can understand.

I'll beat a tag team on my own to show that I can get into the Archivebowl.
Lord Zarak

Post by Lord Zarak »

We Like I said I dont back down from anything.

Tell you what, make it a 1-on-1.

I win, you don't make it to the Archivebowl

You win, I don't make it to the Archivebowl.

Deal?
Sixswitch

Post by Sixswitch »

Hey, mouth. You think you're up to the task of beating the Double S? Haha, I don't think so. You're just the GPA bitch. You're nothing. Maybe you could clean Viewfind's shoes as he takes me on. He's the only one with a chance at beating me, and lets face it - that aint gonna happen either.

So keep running your jaw if you like. Keep having these delusions of semi-adequacy. Keep thinking you're in the AWF's league if you like, but we all know that you do, and always will suck. Fact.
I found God. Then I lost him. He'll probably turn up down the back of the sofa someday.
"I'm not oppressing you Stan, but you haven't got a womb. Where's the fetus going to gestate? You going to keep it in a box?"
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Zarak, I'd rather take you AND Wolfang on. That way I can show I'm not just running my damn mouth.

Sixwaybitch, shut the hell up, your ass whooping will come all in due time, so shut your mouth up.
Lord Zarak

Post by Lord Zarak »

Right, fair one, cant argue with you on that count. Who am I to disuade someone from their obviously suicidal tendencies?

Make it a no interferance for your precious Archivebowl spot. You lose if:

1) We pin you

2) You submit

3) Count out

4) Interferance from other GPA members.

Deal?
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

No Deal.

GPA won't be the only ones who will want to take a part in this match. Xille and Ghostal still want revenge and Sixbitch might want to take part as well.

So to say again, the match will happen, but ony my terms, not yours.
Lord Zarak

Post by Lord Zarak »

Youre the one shouting off your damn mouth saying that you can take on me and Wolfy.

So dont go spitting your dummy out, crying 'no deal....waahhhhhhh'

If the others want a piece of you, or a piece of me and Wolfy they can wait in line.

You're the one laying down the challenge, we are the ones accepting. If you back down now, we will personally hunt you down and make you pay for wasting our time.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Hell, don't go getting all huffy puffy on me.

I'm still going ahead with the match, but see its gonna be on my terms. Sure, you can have Pins, Sub and Count Outs, but see even tough I may ask the GPA not to come in this match, as the brothers they are, they'll probably will.

So hell yeah, I'll TRY and stick to your deals, but you have to beat me 1 ... 2 ... 3 or make me tap to win. I'm not going to get count out, and won't be my fault if I get DQ'd.
Sixswitch

Post by Sixswitch »

Sixwaybitch, shut the hell up, your ass whooping will come all in due time, so shut your mouth up.

Sixwaybitch? Is that supposed to be an insult? My grandmother could do better than that. My ass-whooping will come? Perhaps. Who knows what the future holds? Well, I do. Sort of, because my ass-whooping sure as hell aint gonna come from some jumped up, yellow bellied, useless hack GPA bitch like you.

Keep running it all you want Tempest. Keep dreaming that dream. Keep tug, tug, tugging away at night over the thought that one day, just one day you might be good enough. But in the end, just like your tugging, it'll all be in vain, because you will never, ever be good enough for the Double S. And that's all I've got to say about that.
Wolfang

Post by Wolfang »

Oh dear, oh dear. Tempest? Seriously... are you for real? I come back, and I pick up the thread to catch up and I hear you... Tempest... mouthing off about how you're gonna clean house with the entire roster. Well... sorry to disillusion you, dumbass, but you didn't need to look any farther than Zarak and myself.

You see, the Mancunian Manhunter and the Merseyside Marauder, that's Zarak and myself, respectively, could best you one-on-one. The both of us against you? That's just plain stupid on your part.

You see, while you like to think that you are the top dog in this company, there's a certain Welshman who has the bragging rights to that. He knows that I'm only to happy to fight him, with or without that 8 lbs of gold at stake. And frankly, if you want to continue breathing long enough to get to teh ArchiveBowl, quit your whining. You're gonna need the air you have left to scream 'I QUIT'!
"I hold to a simple philosophy: assume everyone's a piece of c*** and then be pleasantly surprised if you find people who ain't."
Sixswitch

Post by Sixswitch »

Yo Yo Yo, the Double S is here.
Don't **** your pants, Tempest, when the Welsh Wonder gets near.
I've waited two long years for my shot at the gold.
You've only been here five minutes, and you're already getting old.

You say you're the human bulldozer, but I aint seen no dozing.
All I see is some GPA bitch losing.
You claim that the GPA all got your back?
But Viewfind, Prowl and the rest are all a bunch of hacks.

So Tempest, you come after me, looking to make your mark?
But how you gonna do that, when you're too scared to go out after dark?
Fact is, that you want to run and hide,
Coz when the Double S hits the ring, the crowd goes wild.

You want to take X, Ghostal and myself on in a six man tag?
You won't even get near, we got this one in the bag.
See the Double S has a loud bark, and a louder bite,
But you? You're just ****e.

OK, I know John Cena aint my gimmick, but I just downloaded a ton of mp3s of him rapping on people, and couldn't resist trying my own hand at it.