[Original RPG] Broken Peace: Ch 4 - Egypt

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

(OOC: Sorry about the double post, but I'd like to unstick the guys....)

Nightbeat: -manages to get the last of the injured to a safe distance, activates commlink- "All right, Ironhide. They're clear!"

Ironhide: -limping along- "Awlrahght. Ah should be there in a few minutes. Got any ahdea how ta get me outta here?"

Nightbeat: "Star Saber suggested coating yourself with lead."

Ironhide: -chuckles- "That mahght work. Ah think Ah got enough lead, too. Jus' keep th' pigeons offa me."

Ironhide: -limps up to the dam, looks at the damage- "Lessee here..... Use th' glue as a base, mix in a lil' hardenin' agent, spray down with sealer..... That oughta do it." -left hand retracts, deploys glue sprayer, right hand retracts, deploys sprayer, sprays down the damaged section of the dam with glue and hardening agent, then retracts glue sprayer, deploys sealent sprayer, sprays down the damaged section, nods, right hand redeploys, seal sprayer retracts, lead sprayer redeploys, activates commlink- "Awlrahght, guys, come get me. Th' dam's done, an' by th' tahme ya get here, I should be covered in lead." -deactivates commlink, starts coating himself in lead-
God Jinrai
Protoform

Post by God Jinrai »

Starsaber touched down at the dam just as ironhide had finished his coating. separating, then transforming again into super-jet mode, with victory leo hovering above, the entry bay doors opened...

"Whenever you folks are ready.. .we'll get you back home."
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Nightbeat: -runs up- "I know I'm ready." -looks over at the now immobile Ironhide- "The odds are pretty good he is, too." -grabs Ironhide, starts dragging him to the V-Jet- "I'm gonna throw my back out, I just know it......."
God Jinrai
Protoform

Post by God Jinrai »

OOC: Disclaimer: At this point, more than enough time's been given for boarding of the V-star. If you're unable to get your folks onboard by tomorrow evening, consider them onboard, and en-route to the Autobot Encampment.

BIC:

Saber disengaged from the V-star, and came around back, in robot mode.

"Care for a hand there, Nightbeat?"
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Nightbeat: -looks over greatfully at Saber- "Yes. Please. He must weight as much as one of Fort Max's gun emplacements."

Ironhide: -muffled- "Mmm mmmmm mmmmm."
God Jinrai
Protoform

Post by God Jinrai »

Getting over to the two others, saber bent down, and took grip on ironhide's shoulders...

" Lift on three, and we move him all the way. no stopping. One... Two... THREE."
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Nightbeat: -lifts on three, starts helping Saber to drag Ironhide to the V-Jet-
God Jinrai
Protoform

Post by God Jinrai »

OOC: ok folks, that was more than enuff time... we're movin out!

BIC:

Saber, with Nightbeat's help, managed to lean ironhide into a corner of the V-star, so that he wouldn't wobble about, or worse, fall.

"Alright, time to blow this sandbox!"

Saber leapt from the cargo hold, dashing around front, and transformed in a mid leap, and re-connected to the v-star...

Victory Leo swooped down, albeit too little, too late...

"My appologies, sir... Dai Atlas..required some assistance."

"Understood... interlock, and let's head for home."

Victory leo's jet mode locked into place, and the massive super-jet lifted off on vtol jets, and rocketed skyward... Saber was simply going to perform a sub-orbital drop manuver... it would drastically reduce the flight time, allowing for ironhide to be returned to base sooner... and freed of that lead shell as well...

OOC final note: all autobot personell who were in the egypt thread, and had not returned to base, consider yourselves aboard... thread is now closed.