[Original RPG] Broken Peace: Ch3. Autobot Battle Scars

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Aero Blade

Post by Aero Blade »

Aero Blade held up the Cyclone Cannon for Roadbuster to see. "Nightbeat asked me to make this. It's nearly finished, but still requires testing before I can make the final adjustments," Aero Blade explained. Truthfully, Aero Blade could've tested the weapon himself, but he didn't like firing off his own, let alone a bigger one.

Why did he even agree to make the weapon in the first place? He remembered about how all of the changes and chaos was about to drive his own processor to the brink, and he might have... Well it didn't matter. Playing with the circuitry to get his minds off of all the problems lately had helped out. The matter at had now was more important that his own mental wanderings.

Aero Blade waited for a response from Roadbuster, still holding up the Cyclone Cannon.

Stratus shrugged looking at the ZEnergon chambers that Starlight had showed him. He'd never seen any before, let alone trying to figure out what to do with them. He suggested that Aero Blade might have an idea what to do, but he was sure his partner was busy at the moment.
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

The Junkion sped after Trailbreaker, shrieking "Arriba! Arriba!"
Random Sweep
Protoform

Post by Random Sweep »

Sureshot recieved Ironhides reply
"roger that, from what i can see that new combiner is involved, can't say how but he is."

Sureshot paused a secon before continuing. "will hold my posistion till you get here. over."
Hyper Prime
Protoform

Post by Hyper Prime »

Metroplex, Command Deck:

Countdown had recieved Jazz's message and replied, "What were seeing is you. This Countdown, Micromaster Aerospace commander. We picked up five signals headed our way and didn't know if they were Autobots or Decepticons. But, seeing as how you got this message to go through, I guess you'd be one of us. You can head on in, but Ironhide will want to have a talk with you." Countdown then ended transmission and sent a message to Ironhide with his commlink, "Ironhide, looks like our vistors are Autobots. But I'm going to keep Metroplex in redalert until we know their the real deal."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Outside Metroplex:

Stakeout replied to Jazz, "No problem." He and the others transformed, changing into robots about a quater smaller than Jazz himself. They then circled around the human, entrapping him in a tight squeeze. "What do the Autobots want with a human like this one Jazz?" Seawatch asked.
Scout

Post by Scout »

"What in the blue blazes?" Prowl glanced up as Fort Max's security terminals alerted him to the weapons discharge and the transformation of Metroplex.

Quickly he began processing the information.

He clicked back over to Optimus Prime's frequency.
"Optimus, Sir, I need to advise that we have a missile explosion approximately 8 miles from here. Sixwing is on site. I'm dispatching Inferno and will call the Protectobots to help take care of the fire. It is a small probablility it is a distraction. It is more likely we have a Decepticon patrol remaining."

Prowl waited for Prime's response as he keyed up several security screens and typed out new information to Fort Max's defense system.

------------------------------------
Mirage had meandered out towards the outposts to check on their status and any remaining supplies. What he found was far from what he had expected... an Autobot seemingly having a panic attack.
Mirage stopped in the doorway as he caught sight of the other Autobot.
"Bluestreak? Are you okay?"
Trailbreaker and Wreck-Gar pulled up by Jazz, Stakeout and the others.

Trailbreaker wasn't sure what the others were doing with the terrified human, so he stood back a few paces.
Scout

Post by Scout »

Okay! Thread's getting long here. Need to watch the bandwidth.

To be continued in Broken Peace:C3 Autobots part 2.