[Original RPG] Broken Peace: Chapter 2: War Dawn - Autobots

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Quick Switch

Post by Quick Switch »

"You can tell me all three," Quick replied shortly.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

"I don't plan to," Crosshairs called over his shoulder to Bluestreak.
Walking out of the outpost, he looked around, taking in the scenery. The mountains rising around the base caught his eye, as did a forest far off to the north-east. For a moment he was lost in the peace of it all, until Pinpointer's voice brought him back to reality.
"So what are we doing out here, exactly?"
Crosshairs didn't answer at first. Finally, he replied, "We're looking for a place to set up shop."
"Hmmm?"
"A sniping point," the Targetmaster clarified.
"Ah." Pinpointer looked around a bit, then his eyes stopped on the outpost.
"How about up on the roof?"
Crosshairs thought for a second, then nodded.
"Sounds good to me."
Walking over to the outpost's wall, he scooped up Pinpointer and lifted him up to the roof. Then, the Autobot jumped, grabbed hold of the edge, and pulled himself up.
Standing on the roof, he looked around. He nodded, satisfied with the field of view he had.
"Yes," Crosshairs said, "this will do nicely."
Blaster

Post by Blaster »

"No, I can't Autobot. Now do you want to no what I know or do I go back there on my own and help your friend?" He was getting heated and had no intention of giving his name up "I'm sure he'll be happy to hear 'Oh they care about you they just like my name more' it'll be music to his ears. I left this war behind when I... left Cybertron. My name will only bring me back into it"

~~~~
Scout

Post by Scout »

"Indeed. Priorities must take precedence." Prowl spoke up over the monitor. "Firstly, the information about the attack is needed, then Hound, and then we will discuss your name."

Trailbreaker felt like whistling, but Crosscut eased in the door, catching his attention, and stood waiting for orders to repair the injury.
Quick Switch

Post by Quick Switch »

"Report," Quick said finally. Frustration could be clearly noted in his vocoder.
Blaster

Post by Blaster »

"Your friend, Hound is being tortured by the Construction's at this time. I made a stab at getting him out but this 'Metro-titan' denied me to opening the cell. He is being guarded by one large Decepticon named Overlord and two smaller ones that I do not know the name of. They were flesh in metal from what I could tell Nebulon's I think I heard them called."

He was at ease now that his name was no longer a topic and he stared down Quickswitch, he was untrusting like the black one who brought him in, almost expecting Windslice to out of no where start attacking.

"Also the Decepticon attack was being prepped for full scale launch just as I left for here. I would suggest falling back to what ever is the strongest point and entrench yourself to be ready for the battle"
Scout

Post by Scout »

"Overlord, Giga and Mega... his nebulon companions and powermasters." Prowl stated cooly. His tones concealed the furious and distressed expression on his face.

"What is your best knowledge of the attacking numbers in the Decepticon ranks and how does their leadership and weaponry stand?"
Blaster

Post by Blaster »

"They follow their leader... what was his name? Galvatron. I'm guessing Megatron's successor through the normal Decepticon means... They seem to follow him but he has Megatron's traitorous lieutenant? What was his name, which means there is a chance his powerbase could be a little unstable though I do not know. As for fire power... they are Decepticon's unlike the four you were fighting"

He looked back at Trailbreaker then to Quickswitch

"You can bet they have a lot and know how to use it. They like this place had two large cities side by side though one was beginning to move so I begin to wonder if it was really a city"
Heinrad

OOC: Well, he could have just laid there......

Post by Heinrad »

Battle:

Roadbuster: -snarls, wipes the dirt from his face, charges after Dreadwind, leaps at the Decepticon, trying to tackle him-

Ironhide: -keeps walking towards the now pacified Decepticon Battlechargers, looks over at Sunstreaker, shrugs- "If ya got it, use it."

Metroplex, Quarters:

Minerva: -parks her transector in it's quarters, walks across the hall into her quarters- "Wow. They could hold the superbowl in here......" -wanders around, decides to take a quick shower-

Security Office, Metroplex:

Nightbeat: -activates commlink- "Hey, Blaster, any idea which side the main Decepticon army is coming in from?"
Brave Maximus

OOC: Don't know if I missed it, but did some one forget about darkwing?

Post by Brave Maximus »

Skyfall Transformed in mid air and kept his targets locked on Darkwing, fireing small blasts, trying to keep his attention
God Jinrai
Protoform

Post by God Jinrai »

In medbay, Victory Leo's thrashing about had died down... and slowly, his main systems came back online.... his optics slowly started to burn blue again... and he began to rise....

"S...Starsaber...What...What am I doing here?"

"You went berserk, again, old friend. And I fear that if we don't quell those psychoseses of yours and soon... they may be the death of at the very least... the both of us. "

Victory Leo's eyes suddenly went wide with fear...
"it's...progressed that far... "

Starsaber simply nodded... and silently spoke again

"I need you to keep yourself in check for what I'm about to tell you."

Victory Leo nodded, and starsaber pointed across the room...

"LEOZAK!" Roared Victory Leo... he was an instant away from bursting across the room in lion mode, and ripping the destron to shreds... but with what little control he had left... he managed to put down that urge...

"We...need to get out of here.... before I DO murder him, Starsaber...."

"We can't. Destron forces have been said to be on the move. They're headed here. and that means trouble. BIG trouble...for these cybertrons. You recall the three citicons from our battles on cybertron?"

Victory Leo nodded...

"They're likely en-route as we speak... with an entire destron horde... set to wipe us ALL out."

VL's face turned grim.... and his true self began to shine through... the little sliver of ginrai's personality had taken its roots, and while it was far from whole... it made itself strong again.

"Then we have a job to do, Starsaber."

the yellowish orange bot rose from the table, and gripped starsaber's hand...

"Let's go." the Red, white and blue cybertron spoke....
and with a nod from Victory Leo, the two bolted from the medbay, heading for the main access ramps... and the maximus launch runways.

Outside, Prime watched as the Dreadwing brother was taken down... and suddenly, like a bolt of lightning, he realized it...
"He... HAS no powermaster! Now it makes sense.... their revival by thunderwing.... it all adds up now!"

Prime clenched his fist, and looked skyward.... opening his comm...

"Skyfall... get that 'con to fly low... better yet, get him to follow you down... and fly right down at me...I'll do the rest."

Prime returned his rifle to its arsenal
Brave Maximus

Post by Brave Maximus »

Hearing Primes message Skyfall thought:
That's what I was trying to do, well, get him in range of Omega's missile batteries. But as I don't think I can get him that far, and Omega needs to save his ammo, perhaps this will work better

"Comm link open, secure link to Convo..... Optimus Prime:
Got that Sir, I'll see what I can do. I have an idea, but if it works, we'll both be coming in fast.
Comm link off"

Skyfall charged his blasters up almost to overload point and fired to heavy bursts at the large Deception, hopeing that it would sting and make him pay attention. Skyfal waited a heart beat for Darkwing to notice him, then Transformed and hit his afterburners, flying as high into the sky as he could.

This guy may be bigger, stronger, have more armor and bigger guns, but I'm faster, more manuverable and smarter. Of course if this doesn't work, I'll also be a pile of rubble 100ft in the ground.....
Scout

Post by Scout »

Spike knew better than to interrupt, even though his stomach was churning. He sat and remained fixed on the monitors.

Prowl frowned as he listened. "So Starscream has returned, if this information is correct. And they have the two cities active. They've refocused their troops and brought heavy hitters back here in the wake of the Cybertron takeover."

"Quick Switch, we need Metroplex in robot mode for best defense. We have the higher ground advantage where we are located, and the humans are safely away from here. I suggest getting Sky Lynx up for air support and rechecking ammunition. They'll be closing quickly according to my calculations."

Prowl turned his attention back to the strange transformer.

"Two more questions. Firstly, Galvatron is in charge? And secondly, what information were they seeking from Hound?"
Blaster

Post by Blaster »

Galvatron... "Yes I think that was his name, Purple, large arm cannon like Megatron only, orange. As for Hound I don't know what they wanted just what they are doing"
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Minerva's quarters, Metroplex:

Minerva: -finishes resealing her armor after taking a quick shower, looks at the shower stall, sighs- "Sonic showers. I should have known......" -picks control helmet up off of the bed, pits it on, activates commlink- "Hey, Muzzle!"

Nightbeat: "What's up, sis?"

Minerva: "You didn't tell me they had sonic showers."

Nightbeat: "We were in a hurry. Shouldn't be a big surprise, though. Water's not exactly a common element on Cybertron."

Minerva: "I know. Feeling kind of stiff, though. Hot shower would feel pretty good. Besides, this shower makes my teeth vibrate."

Nightbeat: "Just get up here. Ironhide went yomping off after the idiots who popped up on the western boarder. I think we're it for security staff until the rest of the crew shows up. Most of them are out at the outposts."

Minerva: "I'm a doctor, not a red shirt."

Nightbeat: "And I'm all alone in here. Staring at this monitor screen is making my optics cross."

Minerva: -chuckles- "Fine, fine. I'll go check out medbay, then come up to keep you company. Be seeing you." -deactivates commlink, walks out of quarters over to her transector's room, transforms and merges with her transector, walks out, heading for medbay-
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Dreadwind got shoved into the ground as Roadbuster's massive bulk slammed into him.

Darkwing, meanwhile, took off after Skyfall.
Brave Maximus

Post by Brave Maximus »

Skyfall continued to push his engines as hard and fast as they'd go, waiting for the atmosphere to truely thin out and his engines began to lose thrust. He then transformed and dived back down, aiming strait at the Darkwing below him.
As he built up speed he used his thrusters to make minor adjustments. As he spotted the Decepticon rushing up to meet him, he hit his thusters full and opened his arms, trying to snag the jet.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Battle:

Roadbuster: -kneeling on Dreadwind's back, pulls linear blaster cannon and presses the barrel against the back of the Decepticon's head, snarls- "Do anything other than what I say, and I'll blow your personality components into the dirt, creep. Now lose your guns."