Energon Catalogue / Megatron *SPOILERS*

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
jedikermit
Protoform

Post by jedikermit »

Originally posted by Brave Maximus
SON OF A BITCH!!!!

Starscream IS NOT an original mold - look at the arms and just back of the cockpit - now I know why he reminded me of G2\BW2 Starscream - same bloody mold - it's been retooled for sure, but it's the same bloody thing, that's why the guns stick out to the side like that :rant: not to pleased on that part - so much for originality

I like the Energon Saber though :D

This combining thing is going to be..... wierd

and I though the Autobots were going to be out numbered

And oh look, unicron repainted - so soon :(

looky here
http://www.2005boards.com/showthread.php?threadid=23157

Frogs don't die, they CROAK!
Brave Maximus

Post by Brave Maximus »

Originally posted by Denyer
So? I still think he's pretty sweet...

Yeah I think he looks good, I'll still get him.
I think I was just looking forward to a brand new mold (that does look good) and the shock of discovering - recycled transformers took me buy surprise.

I like the BWII starscream mold, but it did have some issues that I hope they've fixed.

Apperently (looking back over yesterdays posts) I was in a bad mood when I was on yesterday (though I don't remember it) and everything had an edge to it.

I don't think it's a bad toy, just hopeing for more original than a 10 year old mold. Ah well:sweatdrop
Wolfang

Post by Wolfang »

Does anybody else think Skyblast looks like G1 Skyfire? Just as a meaningless point...

I like the basic assortment [except the StarSabre], but I'm not sure about any of the others. I may hang on for that Unicron, but I dislike that colour scheme for Tidal Wave. If Megs is Galvy, I'll get him, too.

Overall impression: Need... more... input...

EDIT: Is there a pic of Megs' toy? Oh... and I think Scorponok neds a different paint scheme....
Dinobot

Post by Dinobot »

I think most of the toys look pretty cool. Not sure about Unicron though, I've just given an arm and leg to get Armada Unicron so I think I might just pass on Energon Unicron.
"Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly - the ill deeds, along with the good - and let me be judged accordingly. The rest... is silence."
Dinobot - Code Of Hero
Brave Maximus

Post by Brave Maximus »

Originally posted by Wolfang
Does anybody else think Skyblast looks like G1 Skyfire? Just as a meaningless point...

He's supposed to:D

He was originally going to be called Skyfire, but there was legal issues. But it's not just you, he's supposed to look like that ;)
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

HAHAHA, this what I have been wating for, ENERGON ... WMUHAHAHA ... hahahaha ... hehehehe .... *sigh* Me going to get EVERYTHING! ... thats is in the Catalogue, and if I can ... some other stuff ... Unicron is mine ... Scroponok is mine ... Starscream is mine ..... THERE ALL MINE!!! ....

Question: Does Skyblast and Strong Arm combine?
Raven
Protoform

Post by Raven »

just seen the images an such. prime does look too power rangerey. scorp looks interesting. unicron is mine he looks heavy.

the rest i'll reserve judgement till they are out in the shops but one thing. does ravage look like armada cheetor to you lot ????

I'm sure of it now i look again.
Lord Megatron
Protoform

Post by Lord Megatron »

Actually Starscream IS a new mold. There's a review at The Allspark.com that Energon Starscream is just as big as Armada Thrust.

Hasbro would never do a remold that is THAT extensive.
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

Figures. After all, TF moulds can only have so many different features.
Wolfang

Post by Wolfang »

Originally posted by Brave Maximus
He's supposed to:D

He was originally going to be called Skyfire, but there was legal issues. But it's not just you, he's supposed to look like that ;)

After I finish my degree, I'm going to try for a Ph.D... in 'Stating the Bleeding Obvious'. Hey; has anyone seen preorders at BBTS?

Basic has Divebomb listed;
Deluxe assortment has Rapid Run & Minicons;
Mega has Treadbolt;
And Ultra has Magnus.

Good lord... is their going to be a PowerLinx Overload [aka Ultra Magnus] or is that one that I'm getting?
RID Scourge

Post by RID Scourge »

Powerlinx Overload is Ultra Magnus. It's in the ultra category because they've packaged him with that God awful street speed team.
Lord Megatron
Protoform

Post by Lord Megatron »

Originally posted by PaladinPrime
Powerlinx Overload is Ultra Magnus. It's in the ultra category because they've packaged him with that God awful street speed team.

It's Space Team now. Orson said so.
RID Scourge

Post by RID Scourge »

That's a lot better, but how's Magnus gonna hold the requiem blaster?