[Original RPG] Transitions: Cybertron

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Roadbuster, Chromedome, and Hardhead: -enter the bridge of the Maximus-

Minerva: -staring at Mirage's slowly vanishing Hate Plague infection- "What kind of an idiot comes up with an infection like this? It shouldn't die out that quickly. And how do they know that their own troops won't be infected?"

Nightbeat: "Maybe the Quints aren't that smart."
Aero Blade

Post by Aero Blade »

Aero Blade sat on the crate, simply wishing the examinaion to be over with. He hated having doctors look at him, especially unfamiliar ones. It'd taken him a long time just to get used to the medic back home... He probably would have been more anxious if not for Dirge's presense calming him somewhat. Aero Blade sighed, closing his eyes and letting his head drop, getting bored and put-out with the medic.

"Eyes please," Crosscut said to the younger transformer. Aero Blade felt a hand under his chin, lifting his head up. Aero Blade openned his optics in suprize only to get a bright light shined in them, annoying him further. Aero Blade closed his optics again and tried to pull away with a growl.

"This is the last part," Crosscut told him, firmly holding his chin so he wouldn't turn away. Aero Blade sighed loudly, opening his optics again. Crosscut shined the light again, examining Aero Blade's optics again. "Let's see... optics lense intact, visual receptors fine, relays in working order, healthy doctor-hating glare..." Crosscut narrated, an attempt at humor that Aero Blade didn't appreciate. "Well it looks like you're fine for the meantime," Crosscut annalyzed, finally finished.

"I could've told you that," Aero Blade growled. Crosscut seemed to ignore him, writing something down, then handing it to Aero Blade. "What's this? A bill?" Aero Blade scoffed, begining to read it over to see what it actually was.

"It's an appointment later on for you and your friends so we check up on your status and give you a full repair job." Crosscut responded. Aero Blade dropped it on reflex. Go through all this again?

"We look forward to seeing you again, Aero Blade," Crosscut said with a smile, leaving the seemingly petrified transformer. He and Patch gathered up their things, going over to give Hound one more look before they moved on to the other refugees.
AngelOfDeath124
Protoform

Post by AngelOfDeath124 »

(Squishie???? yeesh, warp! Can't come up with a better term? And how can you tell Adeara's a 'squishie'? She's in her Decepticon form, not her normal one.)

Adeara silently followed the group, reverting to her earlier thoughts of, 'protect the leader', as Teratron had vanished. Though he seemed at ease with the Autobot Grimlock, she was not, and was taking no chances. One hand was kept near her laser sword, just in case something went bad.

StarBlade finally caught up to the group, having gone from shuttle bay to shuttle bay, and finally spotting them walking through the halls. Seeing the way Adeara followed the group, she realized she'd better not bother her, or them. She didn't recognize any in the group, save Adeara and Astrotrain. She guessed the Decepticon was Galvatron, since she'd already seen Teratron once. The other Transformer with them was an Autobot! No wonder Adeara was in 'Guard-mode'!
Lord Zarak

Post by Lord Zarak »

Dreadwind followed Darkwing, and ran into Shockwave. Shockwave looked down at the fallen powermaster, and spoke clearly and concisely:

"It would do you well to walk, and not run. After all, there is no reason for you to run from the command centre, unless you fear somethjing...or, perhaps someone. Now, would it be coincidence that Galvatron, our Lord, is present in the said room, or not?"

Dreadwind just looked into the eye of Shockwave, and said nothing, the terror of his cowardice being made public by the Decepticons most logical mind.

"I see that your silence says two things. You have been struck dumb, which I cannot imagine, as your melancholy disposition is legendary throughout our raks, or I am correct."

"yes replied Dreadwind.

"Get up, and follow your partner.I believe that he too, has run away."

Dreadwind got up, and ran anywhere, just to get away from Galvatron and Shockwave, whilst Shockwave proceded into the command area. He waited for an opportune moment to speak.
Quick Switch

Post by Quick Switch »

Astrotrain frowned at the Powermasters leaving, then turned back to Galvatron.

"As I was saying sir, the Metrotitan evacuation was a complete success...though Darkmount, Ployhex and the other cities had to be abandoned," he said grimly. "But most-if not all- of our troops are ready for battle once we hit Earth."

Astrotrain smiled, and his optics glimmered:

"I've got numerous Earth contacts, Lord Galvatron. We'll be set for resources."

Dirge let go of Aero Blade after the repairs were finished.

He chuckled.

"Heh, what'd I tell ya, Aero Blade. You were just overreacting," his deep vocoder souded oddly mirthful.

Dirge looked around, spotting the destroyed Minicon. His shuddered.

"I won't serve under another madman again," he muttered. Dirge moved away, looking for Riptide.

She was one interesting little robot!
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Darkwing made it outside, and turned to Dreadwind, who was approaching behind him.

"What kept you?" he said, then quickly followed by saying, "No, wait. Never mind. I don't wanna know."
God Jinrai
Protoform

Post by God Jinrai »

Prime let out a disheartening sigh...

" I can tell you that one, Minerva... A madman whom believes his genius alone can conquer the universe... between this resurgence of the hate-plague... even in it's weak form... and those techno organic monstrosities that struck out at fortress and grand... Primacron has been busy. but this time, the primatives won't be the ones to deal with that simian lunatic... I'll personally see to it that he never lives to create another monstrosity personally..." Prime's tone grew grim and almost hateful...

"Welcome, Roadbuster... and Headmasters as well. I called you here to attempt to at least put your mind at some sort of ease, Roadbuster. I fully understand that your hatred for decepticons is raging at this moment, and for all I know, you STILL want Prime's head for the accidental death of Springer. But I tell you this. your fellow wreckers will be returned to you once we reach Earth... if I know Optimus, he realises as well as I do that our forces must be strengthened again... and the best way to do that... as cruel as it seems... is to draw back the sparks of those fallen warriors whom faithfully served the autobot cause... springer not being the least of those."

Fortress trailed off, praying that his words would at least sink into roadbuster's consciousness, and calm him...
Quick Switch

Post by Quick Switch »

Trailbreaker assisted Quick Switch along the corridors toward Grand Maximus with little fuss.

"Much obliged, Trailbreaker," Quick Switch rasped, holding his side. The Security Director and his aide were stopped by a rather oblivious robot at the door.

"We're trying to board- may we help you?" The Six Changer asked.

"Oh, I think so," the robot turned. "I'm Professor Stall. I'm attempting to leave."

"Did you try boarding?"

"Erm, well, I didn't know the procedure," Stall replied.

"Grand Maximus- we wish to board. Open access hatch." Quick Switch called out. Grand Maximus duitfully complied, and Trailbreaker assisted Quick Switch inside.

Chuckling slightly, Trailbreaker led Quick Switch on to the Medical Bay.

"All I had to do was...ask?" Stall said, bewildered. He entered Grand Maximus.

The City lifted off shortly thereafter.

Course: Earth.
Scout

Post by Scout »

As the flood of invading Quintessons and Sharkticon swept across the surface of Cybertron, the transformers had little choice but to either retreat into the depths of Cybertron or to board crafts capable of galactic flight. The Autobots, having battered ranks but once again under one leader - Optimus Prime, followed orders to retreat to Earth as the once great Autobot capital city of Iacon was overtaken. The Decepticons followed Galvatron into a retreat as well, to regroup and continue working toward their goals...

Coming soon.....
Destination: Earth