[Original RPG] Divided Loyalties - C3 : Reclaiming the planet (Earth)

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Darkside
Protoform

Post by Darkside »

Roadkill: Well, now you know.

(He gets back to work as if nothing had happened. Of course, he did have a final thought on the matter.)

Roadkill: Bah! You'd think Decepticon willing to aid in a sneaky scheme would be trusted from the start. Oh well, back to the interositters...
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Snake took one look at Roadkill, then turned to the other workers.

"Well." he said. "Get back to work!"

He gestured the head guard to him.

"Keep an eye on him", he said. "If he tries anything, kill him."

The guard nodded, as Snake walked back to Fakaddi's office.
Darkside
Protoform

Post by Darkside »

Roadkill: Feh. I heard that! Ungrateful pain in the processor... A veritable genius come his way and he thinks I'm up to something. Gahhh.... Sometimes, I really hate my hobbies...

(He mumbled quite a bit, but as the guard would notice, he wasn't pulling any fast ones.)
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Snake walked into Fakaddi's office, where he and Lazarus were discussing something of a trivial nature.

"Excuse me for interrupting," he said in as calm a tone as he could. "But you didn't radio for assistance in repairing the Insecticons, did you?"
Quick Switch

Post by Quick Switch »

"No," Fakkadi said, getting off his throne. "I did not. Who is working on them now?"
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

"Some Decepticon named Roadkill," Snake said. "I do not know his intentions, but if he can help us repair the Insecticons faster, we can accelerate our plans. I say that we allow him to help us repair them, then when he is finish, eliminate him."

"You sure that's wise?" Lazarus asked, snuffing out the cigarette that he was smoking.

"I'm not sure, but I get the impression that he isn't leaving, so we might as well let him keep doing what he's doing."
Quick Switch

Post by Quick Switch »

Fakkadi re-seated himself.

"Yes...the Insecticons will easily crush him, if he moves against us."
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

The Flamberge returned to Hatemonger's base.
Death Knell reported to the general. "Sir, our delivery boy duty is over. Is there anything you would like us to do? Slaughtering certain annoying allies, perhaps?"
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

"Yes," Lazarus said. "If he doesn't do anything to frag our plans."

Snake turned his helmeted head towards his friend.

"I did not invite you to join me so you can nitpick my plans," he said angrily. "You are here because you know have the knowledge to bring them under our control. I will make sure that you do that."
Quick Switch

Post by Quick Switch »

"The Commander is right," Fakkadi said, wagging a finger at Lazarus. "You need more faith."
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

"Faith is for losers," Lazarus said simply.

Snake growled.
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Hatemonger nodded to Death Knell.

"Currently there is little to slaughter. But we are upgrading the base in case of any events on Earth. It seems war is close to breaking out on Cybertron again so I want us to be ready in case something happens here. We are trying to get a shield generator online for the base. Also, Cryotek is upgrading the Iron Wolves. Overlord, Blitzwing and myself have been doing upgrades to the weapons and logistic units here." He puased for a moment and entered something onto the computer.

"You and your men may do as they wish if you have any idea for defensive or offenseive measures here. Share them and build them." He said and went back to setting up a link to Earthling communications.
Darkside
Protoform

Post by Darkside »

(Roadkill, totally unaware of the conversation between Snake and Fakaddi, continued working as usual, demonstrating that he was only good at repairs, but had alot of finesse with it.)

"Aren't you done yet?

(Radio transmission from Darkside.)

Roadkill: No, of course not. These guys are way behind schedule. Their stupid little plan would never succeed if I wasn't here to bail them out.

"How many have you been working on?"

Roadkill: All of them. Either someone makes a mistake or they aren't working fast enough. I've been this way, that way, and all points in between.

"Do they suspect anything?"

Roadkill: Of course they do. They're Decepticons. I would too.

"Get back here once you're done."

Roadkill: Fine, fine. Just don't rush me.

(Snake probably suspected him of sabotage. However, if he inspected every single Insecticon here, he wouldn't find any faulty parts or mislaid screws. Roadkill didn't operate like that. If you wanted sabotage, you talked to Outlaw. No, Roadkill was a mechanic and a genius. His latest idea came from a movie staring Marlen Brondo. The idea was very intriguing.)

Roadkill: To the House of Pain...
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Snake walked back inside the hangar, looking at the guards.

"Has he done anything?" he asked.

"Nothing, sir," the guard said. "Although he did contact someone."

"Any indication of hostile intent?"

"None that we could see."
Sixswitch

Post by Sixswitch »

Blitzwing stalked around the base, electro-spanner in hand. Truth be told, he was bored, but the post of second in command on Earth was a prestigious one, and he enjoyed serving under Hatemonger.

"Hatemonger!" he called from across the chamber.
"I've got some supplies from our shuttle, but we could use more. Do you think Overlord could start production on some laser turrets for us? I've just added anti-aircraft turrets to the top of the mesa. No flyers'll get close to the base without a severe headache now." he grinned.
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Hatemonger smiled.

"Excellent work." He then looked over to Overlord.

"Overlord do you think you can out put some weapon systems for us. We can ore this the metals in this cave to assist you if you would like?" he asked the massive Decepticon.

Cyrotek smiled the upgrades to the Iron Wolves were almost complete.

Hmm completed the software change in their operating systems, upgraded their superstructures to take the gestalt transformation, made their armour heavier than before. Added the needed parts I should be able to bring them back on line soon." he thought and laughed triple checking his work.
Darkside
Protoform

Post by Darkside »

Roadkill: At last, my greatest creation is completed! :D

(The other guys in the room look at him funny.)

Roadkill: I've finished all the delicate stuff that you guys were having trouble with. All you need now is a little armor repair, extra power pack for this guy...

(He indicates the Insecticon he just got up from.)

Roadkill: ...and to switch on! I guarantee that they'll run perfectly, as far as their programming, performance, and power is concerned. I also made an adjustment to their systems to allow a more efficient use of the energy they take in. They'll last longer that way. Ta-ta!

(He transformed and drove for the door, not in any particular hurry. In fact, by L.A. standards, he was well under the speed limit!)
Lord Zarak

Post by Lord Zarak »

"Yeah, I can rustle up something. Shame there aint nobody we can test fire on them. Let me get to an open space, and I'll start." Overlord said in reply to Hatemonger.

he transformed into his tank and plane, and with his powermasters at the helm, set off.
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

"Excellent hopfully the Iron Wolves will be back online soon..." Right as Hatemonger started to say that his com-link rang.

"Hatemonger I've got the Iron Wolves back online." Cyrotek smiled. "Their new weapon systems are online and the gestalt componets are in place if you would like to give them the once over."

"Yes bring them up." Hatemonger added.

A few moments later Cyrotek came up with the Iron Wolves, each one looked notably different due to the additional gestalt compenents and upgrades.

"I like this more armour!" Mowdown cheered.

"As long as it does not slow me down when I cut up bots." Shixblade added.

"He gives me more protection from Autobot firepower." Deadshot said looked at his frame.

"Well there are assembled." Cryotek said "what do you want them to do?"

"Hmm can they merge and bring Overlord ore for new weapon systems?" He asked.

"Yes, yes then can I would recommend Shixblade or Deadshot though for this transformation unless you like senseless devastation?" Cyrotek laughed.

"What do you mean?" Hatemonger asked.

"The Iron Wolves are now a varible gestalt team, any member can be the core to the gestalt and gestalt form reacts to whoever is leader, Shixblade is the hand to hand expert, Deadshot is the more balanced of the three and Mowdown is the one to use when you need it wiped out right now. IN fact they can change during battle as well." Cryotek added.

"Excellent then, Shixblade take the lead and assist Overlord." Hatemonger ordered.

"Ok men you heard him, Iron Wolves merge into WARMONGER!" With that the three robots transformed into a large gestalt team and Shixblade brought out an energy blade.

"Scanning area for ore samples, mission ore collection for weapon manufacturing." Warmonger ran off with Shixblade at the helm this was the fastest of the three forms.

"Excellent work Cyrotek." Hatemonger clapped his hand on the warriors shoulder, "Blitzwing let's continue final systems build" Hatemonger smiled and walked back into the base. Warmonger slashing into the side of a mountain and heaving up a massive cube of Earth.