[Original RPG] Divided Loyalties - C3 : The First Strike (Rodimus Convoy)

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
StoneCold Skywarp
Custom Title: Best Served Chilled

Post by StoneCold Skywarp »

"After Skywarp took the cog I ran some chceks on Metroplex, looked through a few logs, y'know..."

Prowl opened a frequency to Rodimus Convoy.

**Rodimus, this is Prowl, I trust all went well**

Prowl sat down in a chair, he was almost as bored to tears as Bluestreak was.
Blaster_86

Post by Blaster_86 »

Bluestreak nodded to Prowl "Ooooh. You know what this place needs some sort of entertainment. I know it is meant for battle and stuff but when there is no battle it is just so dull. No energon bar, no entertainment just work... it's so dull"
Skycat
Protoform

Post by Skycat »

Slipstream banked off to one side and climbed away from the approaching Crack. "Sorry mate, you're on your own for this one. I generally don't shoot at people unless I'm -sure- they're a Con, which this guy doesn't seem to be."
Sixswitch

Post by Sixswitch »

Rodimus was driving along, some distance behind the Technobots, and even further behind the Aerialbots. Grimlock was flying in robot mode above him.

"Rodimus to Prowl. We have the energon we needed. We also ran into some new... trouble, which scuppered the raid some. The Aerialbots will be arriving at Metroplex shortly. Have the energon unloaded and delivered to the reactor rooms ASAP. Oh, and gather any troops left there for a meeting. Let Scattershot and Silverbolt know when they arrive too."

He switched frequencies, to talk with Grimlock.

"Grimlock. What do you think Optimus's next move will be? Will he attack Metroplex?"
Skyre
Protoform

Post by Skyre »

"Uhh...uhh...uhh..." Crack stammered, dazed, and feeling betrayed. In desperation he radioed Skyre. "Skyre! Skyre! I HAVE A PROBLEM!!!"

"What is it Crack?" Skyre radioed back on Strikebot private frequency. "What seems to be the problem, now?"

"This Kanandras fella just went into full out attack mode because I got a little stern with him. What should I do?" Crack replied. His voice sounded a little shaky.

"GET OUT OF THERE, NOW!!! YOU KNOW YOU CAN'T TAKE A FORCE LIKE THAT BY YOURSELF!!!" Skyre said, very worried about his little ally. "See if you can escape into space if you need a place to hide out for a while, then circle back to us."

"R-roger that, Skyre. Crack out." Crack replied.

Crack flew into the outer atmosphere and entered sub-orbital idle.
"I'll just hang out here for a while, see if he just leaves..." Crack said to himself.
Blaster_86

Post by Blaster_86 »

Karandras laughed at Slipstream and Crack.

"Never have I seen transformers been such wusses" The Phoenix lord "And just because I bear no Decepticon symbol doesn't mean I Won't butcher you at my first opportunity"

Karandras looked at the fleeing Autobots then at the ground where the other stood, Skyre and the rest of his crew.
"Have fun hiding, I've got bigger things to do" He began to decend down ready to attack the Autobots below.
Quick Switch

Post by Quick Switch »

The administrator turned at the Strikebot's appearance.

"No, we don't need or want your help damnit! Just go!"
Blaster_86

Post by Blaster_86 »

Ratchet watched Blaze "I am calling security that's who I am" he said.

"Metroplex security to Sky Lynx immediately please we have an intruder!"
Skyre
Protoform

Post by Skyre »

"Crack to Skyre, Crack to Skyre...WATCH OUT!!! An enemy approaches!!!" Crack screamed in his comm. "WATCH OUT!!!"

"Huh...?" Skyre looked toward the sky and saw Kanandras descending upon him and his fellow Strikebots. "Oh, crap... look what I've done, now..."

"Crack attack from above, see if you can flank him," Skyre said on Stikebot private channel, "do anything you can to buy us some time. If all else fails let him tail you for a while..."

"GREAT!" Crack said to himself. "Decoy duty AGAIN!!!"

"ROAR, BLAST, BOOM, TAKE EVASIVE ACTION, WE'RE UNDER ATTACK!!!" Skyre screamed to his ground-borne allies. Roar immediatly started firing long range missles at Kanandras from his missle turret mounted on the top of him in ATV mode. Skyre, Blast, and Boom all transformed into vehicle modes and sped away in the direction that they had seen Rodimus and company go. "Rodimus! Rodimus!" screamed Skyre over general Autobot frequency, "Autobots under attack near Energon Depot Gamma!!! Requesting backup. Attacker identified as Kanandras. Please respond!!!"
Blaster_86

Post by Blaster_86 »

Karandras was amused that they would try to use something other then a laser weapon on him. He just looked behind him where one of the last standing pieces of the energone depot stood and then grinned.

"Oops" Karandras said to himself sliding to the side at a high speed as the missle soared past towards the tower. "Great shot idiot" Karandras yelled as he continued to descend towards the rest of the Strikebots.
StoneCold Skywarp

"Prime might be a fool but he not got a death-wish, he knows that we supported by Thunderwing. Me doubt he would strike against us at Metroplex, perhaps he wait and see what our next move is. News of this slaughter no doubt reached Iacon by now though, perhaps he just biding his time?"

Grimlock wasn't really sure what was happening, he was mulling things over in his head trying to think of where they can go next and how best to achieve their ultimate goal.

Prowl looked over his shoulder at Bluestreak

"Yeah kid, I know, sometimes you just gotta be patient."
Skycat
Protoform

Post by Skycat »

Slipstream continued to circle high above Karandras and the Strikebots, highly amused by the whole affair. "Hey, Silverbolt," she commed to the Aerialbot leader, "some bot is attacking those Strikebot gestalt guys... ask Roddy if he wants me to help out one or the other, or if we should just leave 'em to their fun."

Silverbolt sounded somewhat surprised, but quickly relayed the message on to Rodimus.
Ravage_mk2
Protoform

Post by Ravage_mk2 »

"Intruder is not the right word. Involuntary stowaway is more accurate. I didn't WANT to be here, but since something moved this ship rather abruptly I got stuck inside. I am not hostile, unless someone provokes me" Blaze replied as she transformed to her robot form. "You seem to be a medic or mechanic, judging by the coloring of your uniform. If you would be so kind as to let me pass, you can start fixing the damage inside the ship. I'll wait outside the ship for the guards to take me away" she said as she stared directly at Ratchet.
Blaster_86

Post by Blaster_86 »

Ratchet stepped aside motioning for her to get out. "Well come one move quickly then you're wasting valuable time which I could be using to fix this big lug"
~~

Bluestreak hummed leaning the chair he was in back causing the fron parts to raise up as he put his feet down on the desk infront of him.
Ravage_mk2
Protoform

Post by Ravage_mk2 »

Blaze quickly stepped outside Sky Lynx and waited for the security detail to show up. "One thing, the damage inside that thing is from a bomb" she says as she passes Ratchet.
Sixswitch

Post by Sixswitch »

Rodimus frowned slightly.
"I told you before. You're no Autobot. You're on your own here pal," Rodimus replied to the gestalt leader, before contacting Silverbolt.

"Negative Silverbolt. Tell Slipstream to return to base."

The convoy continued on it's path for home.
Skycat
Protoform

Post by Skycat »

"Roger that," Silverbolt replied to Rodimus' comm. "Slipstream, Rodimus says to return to base."

"Gotchya, I'll be there asap." The black starfighter circled around one more time before arrowwing off in the direction of Metroplex, engine flares glowing bright blue.

By the time she arrived back, the rest of the Aerialbots had already landed and were helping to unload the energon. Slipstream dove in, transformed, and dropped down to land neatly nearby.
StoneCold Skywarp

Prowl cringed as the chair creeked.

"Bluestreak, I've just received a security call from Ratchet, as you're SO bored, you wanna go check it out? I can monitor the energy storage from here."

Grimlock walked back up Metroplex's main ramp, Convoy not far behind.

"With Prime in mood he is, me not be surprised if he come after us now..."
Blaster_86

Post by Blaster_86 »

Bluestreak nodded to Prowl "On it!" he eagerly jumped out of the chair and made his way down to where they.... Ratchet was repairing Sky-lynx.

It took him a few minutes to get there stopping and peering at Blaze "Erm... are you the intruder?"
Sixswitch

Post by Sixswitch »

"Perhaps you're right," Rodimus replied, transforming into robot mode.
"We should prepare for that eventuality anyway. Have Prowl bring our long range sensors up to full strength. I want to know the moment his force enters range. For now, I'm going to order Metroplex onto full alert.

"Metroplex, full alert mode. I want you to be ready to transform as soon as I give the word."
"OK Rodimus, bringing systems online now. But can you get the Aerialbots to hurry with that electron?"
"I'll see what I can do."

"Rodimus to Silverbolt. How's the unloading coming along?"