Hey Vin Ghostal.

Having a quiet drink with Terry Gene Bollea.
Blaster_86

Hey Vin Ghostal.

Post by Blaster_86 »

Originally posted by Starscreamsghost
I just wanted to remind each and every one of you out there...but especially you, Blaster...that you're looking at the next....Archive...Wrestling....Federation....Heavyweight Champion.
Only think I am lookingat is a guy who has taken so many hits to the head he is living in his own little world. I think your idiocy has hit an all time high.

Yes 1 person will walk out with the title but I gurantee it will not be The Assclown formally known as Ghost. Nor his Sergeant in the Assclown Army TC84.

The only thing that was ever Inferior about the Foundation compared to anything else was you, you left and a real champion has officially replaced you at the head of this stable. So why don't you go and take your broken head and rest it for Deep Freeze, cause when I'm through with you and anyone else that gets in LOOK OUT AND SHOUT Y3B's way They will NEVER EVVVVVVVVVER! Look or act the same again which for you would be the second changefor you. Even uglier and stupider.

(ooc- Tried to post this just as the Forum cut out.)
Vin Ghostal

Post by Vin Ghostal »

Broken head? What in the hell are you trying to say, little man?! My head is free and clear now. The only reason I ever lost the AWF Championship was because my damn doctors forced me to become dependent on the medication they gave me!

Ohh, so The Game thinks he deserved to be champion just because he can steal a bottle of pills from a real champion, a man with a documented medical situation. And you think YOU deserved to be champion just because you could beat The Game? I beat The Game, fair and square, buddy. He needed to cheat to beat me.

Nothing that's happened with that title since I've lost it has been legitimate. This was all a conspiracy, and everyone was involved! The Game, the commissioner, that bastard Sean O'Con, the AWF front office, even my damn doctors! Everyone was in on it! They told me those pills 'evened me out'! All they did was make me dependent! It's not right, and it's not fair!

But no crying over spilt milk. At Deep Freeze, all the wrongs will be corrected, and you will be looking at the new, 2-time AWF Heavyweight Champion...Vin Ghostal. Think there's any way I don't take back what I never really lost? Come on, Y3B....

THAT'S JUST CRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZZZYYYYYYYYY!!!!
Blaster_86

Post by Blaster_86 »

The only thing I see before me is a slimey useless has been who thinks that he has a chance at even getting this title. I am not gonna lose this thing, not a chance and if I do you can damn well bet it won't be to you.

You've grown paranoid and weak saying it was everyone around you. If it wasn't D-Next it was the Commisioner and if it Wasn't the Commisioner it was the Docters and if it wasn't the docters it was the FBI and if it wasn't the FBI it was a seeing eye dog at one of the shows. I think you Commander Assclown need some series shore leave back in reality. Being a raging mentally incapable ego maniac has taken it's toll on you.

Speaking of pills you seem to be not sure if they were supposed to help you or kill you, you say that because they were stolen you lost to G91 then you say the incapacitated you, well which is it nimrod?

Now here is something for you too chew on, name one big event you have one since Vaccaro died? Kinda conicidental that is, perhaps there was something going on behind the scenes to let you win.

Oh well it doesn't matter, all that matters now is there is no LOOK OUT AND SHOUT chance in hell you will beat me and the day after Deep Freeze when you wake up from a deep sleep all weak living in the agony of defeat and all you know is you lost and you watch the show over and at the end of the match you hear Can't Slow me Down You can say that I beat you, and then you can get that ever so neede lobotomy because your dreams are complete. You got beat by the Greatest AWF Champion EVVVVVVVVVER!