[Original RPG] End of Days-Out of Time (Cybertron)

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Philcom
Protoform

Post by Philcom »

Press red button Hot Rod thought for a moment, then he realized it, "That means I have to make the trip with them!" Hot Rod wanted to help in the battle but it was too late to tell the small Autobots. He dropped his shoulder at the disappiontmet and was about to put the sled in the shuttle when Doubledealer spoke. Hot Rod still found this switching modes stuff odd but he knew he was an Autobot, now at least. He stopped thinking so he could respond.

"Doubledealer...what are you doing in this mess?" Hot Rod asked.
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

"This junk heap captured me and planned to use me in his plans", Doubledealer said to Hot Rod. "But I tricked him. He will be of no threat to us now."
While Hot Rod was distracted from Doubledealer's conversation, Bombshell got up and fired a cerebro shell at him.
Cryhavoc
Protoform

Post by Cryhavoc »

Cryhavoc reacted to the attack by moving his right claw to protect his head. At the same time he closed his claws, snapping the Autobots in two pieces.

He then moved his claws out of his way to get clear sight to the two Autobots. On the ground before him laid the crushed bodies of Autobots Sandstorm and Twin Twist.

"You function still? Hah... you are tough ones Autobots. I think I just let you leak into death."

Cryhavoc turned and opened fire on several other Autobots.
Reflector

Post by Reflector »

(OOC: Continued in End Of Days: Home Sweet Home.)