[Original RPG] Invasion Part 2: Hostile Intentions

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
MetalWave
Protoform

Post by MetalWave »

Charr...

The barely functioning MetalWave was lying under a cliff. Then at last the Pretender Monsters found him. It seamed like the end for MetalWave.

[This message has been edited by MetalWave (edited 09-29-2001).]
Hun-Grrr

Post by Hun-Grrr »

Stalker, a large, dark green, black and purple Decepticon emerged behind Gigatron. His optics burning bloodred with rage, because of the hatred he felt towards Optitron.

"Gigatron! Stand away! I will tear that pompous fool into shreds!" He roared, staring at Optitron.

Ground trembled as Trypticon landed to the battlefield in his battlestation mode. His main entrance opened and Devastator marched out holding large container. After Devastator had walked far enough from the giant battlefortress, Trypticon transformed into dinosaur mode and fired couple of plasmabombs towards one of the Autobot City's towers.

"Galvatron! I have arrived! What are your orders!" He roared over the sounds of fighting.

Devastator walked over to Galvatron, Gigatron, Holocaust and Optitron, with the container on his right shoulder. The giant glanced down at Optitron. "Who are you puny one?!"

[This message has been edited by Hun-Grrr (edited 10-07-2001).]
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Dreadwing and his crew returned to Galvatron. Then they noticed Optitron.

"Mighty Optitron, we have found you at last", said Apeface.

"What are you doing?" asked Dreadwing.

"Yeah, we're loyal to Galvatron", said Ramjet.

"Oh, yeah." said Apeface.

"Galvatron, what are your orders", asked Dreadwing.
Galvatron91

Post by Galvatron91 »

Galvatron looked around as his forces consolidated around him. This was giving the Autobots time...time he was not willing to give them.

Galvatron: "Dreadwing...take your squad and launch an attack against the shuttle bays. Devastator...meet up with Predaking and commence your final attack on the Command Center...Trypticon...go have fun...if you know what I mean! mwa-hahahahahha...as for this fool Optitron if he continues to defy me he will die by my hands alone..."

Suddenly Octane stepped forward.

Octane: "No...he was our leader...YOU abandoned us...you...fai..."

Before the triple changer had finished his sentance, Galvatron had already transformed into cannon mode, fired a single shot, and reduced Octane to debris. Transforming back:

Galvatron: "Look familiar Starscream? Been wanting to reprogram him for years anyway! Now then...if this discussion is over, I have a world to conquer!"

Flanked by Gigatron and Holocaust Galvatron glared down Optitron, his patiance wearing thin.
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

"As you command, Galvatron", Dreadwing said, splitting back into his two componets, Darkwing and Dreadwind. Then they, along with Ramjet and Apeface headed to the shuttle bays.

Approaching the shuttle bays, Darkwing said, "Commence firing, Decepticons!"

The four Decepticons fired on the shuttle bays.
Bombshell stood off to the side, wondering what to do. Finally he decided. Since Cycloni hadn't contacted him, he decided to attack discrimantely until he could ally himself with a more powerful leader. It couldn't be Galvatron, since he had tried to bring him under his control, so he had to wait for someone else.

[This message has been edited by Bombshell (edited 09-29-2001).]
Halfshell

Post by Halfshell »

He knew he could have used the keypad. It hadn't been designed to keep people from opening the door from within, after all - everyone within was supposedly in stasis. He'd also managed to open the door beforehand. But... he didn't know... letting the doors slide open of their own accord just didn't fit with the mood of the moment...

Thundercracker raised his arm-cannon, and the entire wall seperating the lab from the corridor exploded. The sounds of the warning sirens were music to his ears... an Autobot funeral march of sorts.

Soundwave, meanwhile, had located his concussion blaster (hidden ineffectually in the same room he was stored in? shocking really), and was gently shifting it from hand to hand.

They exchanged glances, loaded their weapons, and lurched headlong into the smoking corridor, guns blazing at everything in their path...
MetalWave
Protoform

Post by MetalWave »

Charr...

Suddenly a junkion appeared. "Police, Freeze!" he said. "KILL HIM!!" Dragonbreath ordered, and the Pretender Monsters started firing at the junkion. But Bob, as the junkion was called just transformed and drove off. The Pretender Monsters followed him, but when they left MetalWave, Bob jumped of the cliff above him. "Get on!" Bob yelled at MetalWave. MetalWave got on, and then they drove off.
Pun-3X

Post by Pun-3X »

"Okay, that's it," Wheeljack called out as he closed up the datacase one-handed. "He's all in here now."

Sideswipe nodded to both Pointblank and Wheeljack, then turned to Hound. "You're sure this is the right thing to do?"

"We can't win, look around us. At least this way, we might take a few Decepticons out in the confusion. Besides, they'd Turn Metroplex into scrap one way or another."

"Every Autobot loves to go out with a bang," Pointblank added. "Metroplex is gonna get the the Galactic prize for this one."

"So to speak," Wheeljack added, brandishing the data case. "Let's get to the shuttle bays and get our assplates out of here. Sound the retreat."

"Make sure you move it double-time," Pointblank said. "They'll be giving us a bumpy ride the entire time."

Sideswipe keyed in Ultra Magnus' command codes, and the room went red. The particular alarm for evac went off, as well as an internal voice warning:

-ATTENTION, ALL FORCES EVACUATE THE BASE IMMEDIATELY. SELF-DESTRUCT SET FOR FIVE CYCLES, SILENT COUNTDOWN. THIS WILL BE THE ONLY WARNING.-

"You know those Cons inside the base may have heard that," Mirage warned.

"They have more forces alive to evacuate than we do," Sideswipe pointed out, "On top of that, we've got everyone rigged with an internal hook-up to Metroplex's warning systems. They'll have to inform the Decepticons on a more individual level. And in the end it doesn't matter, we need to get what we have left out of here!"

[This message has been edited by Pun-3X (edited 09-29-2001).]
Blaster_86

Post by Blaster_86 »

Optimus Prime do you read me the decepticons or blitzing autobot city were really taking a pounding don't know how much longer we can hold out-Blaster TFTM
Halfshell

Post by Halfshell »

The sudden sound of the alarm sent Thundercracker diving for cover, almost certain a bomb had gone off.

Soundwave, on the other hand, had detected the trip-signal being sent micro-seconds previously, and was thus expecting the sudden aural explosion.

The corridor was filled with flashing red beacons, as the warning rang out:

-ATTENTION, ALL FORCES EVACUATE THE BASE IMMEDIATELY. SELF-DESTRUCT SET FOR FIVE CYCLES, SILENT COUNTDOWN. THIS WILL BE THE ONLY WARNING.-

Thundercracker spun himself into a kneeling position behind a chunk of debris, adopting a crouched sniper position, arm-guns raised, hoping Soundwave hadn't noticed his best tactical impression of Starscream. He listened to the warning echoing around the halls. "That isn't good, is it?"

"Affirmative." replied Soundwave, transforming to his alternate form as sending out a long range signal sweep. "Transmission source verified. Signal originates from six orcs horizontally due east, point three hics vertically above."

Thundercracker picked up the cassette player, staring at the stream of figures rushing along the display panel. "All very nice, Soundy - but as-the-cybercrow-flies directions aren't really helpful in a city this size... I need a map!"

"Negative. Recorded information dictates the presence of a vacuu-lift shaft at the end of this corridor."

"How far?"

"One point seven Earth miles."

"IN FIVE CYCLES??"

"Correction. Four point six cycles."

Thundercracker started moving. "Like it makes a difference." The Decepticon hurled Soundwave's terran form into the air, morphed into his jet mode, catching his comrade in the cockpit. "Let's go then" he screamed, streaking down the endlessly winding corridor.
Starscreamsghost

Post by Starscreamsghost »

Floating in space, Whitespeed felt the message, the call for help, go through to Cybertron numerous times. He said to himself, "Not much more I can do up here, time to head back to Earth."

And on Earth...

Starscream said defensively, "Me? Why me? I had nothing to do with this outrage! Destroy him, Galvatron, destroy him!"

Optitron watched as the Decepticons stood beside Galvatron. He turned to the Benedict Arnold Starscream and said, "You coward! Silence! Galvatron, perhaps you are right. Perhaps our quarrel is better settled after the destruction of the Autobots is complete. Once we are finished here, then we shall see who will lead."

"And if we are to work together," he continued, "you must meet my comrades." The Renegades (Blackout, Blazestarter, Driveby, and Magnacrunch) stepped out from the trees and stood beside Optitron.

Optitron continued, "Allow me to introduce them. This is Driveby." A purple lowrider with a gigantic machine gun on its roof drove up next to Optitron, then transformed. "He spent much of his life on Cybertron lurking in the darkest ghettos of the planet with his car group, the Sleeks. They remain on our home planet. He is fast and battle-savvy, with enough firepower in his one machine gun to annihilate an Autobot."

Next, a black helicopter landed next to Optitron, then transformed. "This is Blackout," Optitron continued. "He has the unique power to deactivate an Autobot's optic sensors for up to 30 seconds with his desensitizer pistol. He's not very mobile in the air, and he's not the most courageous warrior, but who needs courage?"

As Blackout stepped aside, a black, white and red old-school hot rod with long silver exhaust pipes running along its sides drove up and transformed. "This is Blazestarter," Optitron said. "He's not crazy, he's just a bit unbalanced. Don't get near him, I warn you. His flamethrowers, whether in car or robot mode, can melt any material known to Decepticon technology. He can also jump extreme distances as a hot rod, I assure you."

Finally, the brown robot stepped up and stood beside his leader. "This...is Magnacrunch. He...he can gather energon like there is no tomorrow."

Magnacrunch looked up and, in his typical lunkhead voice, said, "Hey! Tell 'em!"

Optitron said, "And he can magnetize, crush and kill an Autobot with no effort. None."

Optitron turned to Galvatron and said, "My troops shall be one with yours...for now."
Hun-Grrr

Post by Hun-Grrr »

Trypticon let out a thunderous roar and rushed towards Metroplex, who was stuck in his city mode. He stopped about a mile from Metroplex and began to blast his arch enemy into pieces with his awesome firepower. He releashed all the bitterness and rage he felt towards the Autobot through the barrage of beams, projectiles and missiles that he fired towards Metroplex.

"Weaponless fool! I'll end your misarable existance right now!"

Metroplex's towers fell, his armor cracked, his weaker parts shattered under the malicious onslaught of his most dangerous foe and there was nothing that would save Metroplex from Trypticon.

Devastator was on his towards Predaking and the control center of the Autobot City, but stopped as he saw Trypticon opening fire at Metroplex. He turned back to towards Galvatron.

"Galvatron! Did you order Trypticon to do that! I thought you wanted to conquer the city!" Devastator roared over the sounds of ripping and crushing metal.

Stalker stared angrily at Optitron and his followers.

"Trypticon can take care of the Autobots! Let's finish this right here!" He roared.

[This message has been edited by Hun-Grrr (edited 10-07-2001).]
Halfshell

Post by Halfshell »

As Thundercracker tore through the corridors that make up Autobot City, the magnitude of what he was doing began to sink in... bomb... in the city... me... in the city... defuse bomb... or die... defuse the bomb... save the day... I DON'T WANT TO DIE AGAIN... The Decepticon would have smiled briefly if he'd been in robot mode, as he reflected that he'd much prefer Starscream to be doing this job... that way it wouldn't be too big a deal if he failed... Best warn Galvatron. If this doesn't work it'll be a nasty surprise... The jet opened a comm channel

** Galvatron... Lord Galvatron, do you copy? **

** -/-#~@://///// **

"Argh! Soundwave, the city's structure is interfering with my communicator - I need you to relay the message to the Decepticons outside. Transmit on all known Decepticon frequencies, at maximum amplification - the Autobots already know what I'm gonna say, so if one of them picks it up it won't matter..."

"Request understood. Broadcast facilities engaged, frequencies locked. Begin transmission."

Thundercracker curved around a tight bend, letting off a salvo of missile fire to clear any obstacles from his path, and patched into his onboard amp...

**Calling all Decepticons, this is Thundercracker. Autobot City: Earth is primed to self-destruct within four point one cycles. Suggest undertaking emergency precautions. Repeat: Autobot City: Earth will detonate in just over four cycles. I will attempt to neutralise the threat until otherwise instructed. Message ends**
AngelOfDeath124
Protoform

Post by AngelOfDeath124 »

Hearing the transmission, Adeara simply rolled her eyes. "Great. Another explosion...I saw one already when my homesun blew up." Muttering to herself, Adeara jumped into the air, and headed for a safe place....
Blaster_86

Post by Blaster_86 »

Blaster ran into a room sunstreaker trying to contact his brother he turned and looked at blaster "hold on well go in a minute let me get my wax" jazz appered behind blaster"we don't have time for that we gotta split" he ran off down the hall planning "yo blaster lets go" Blaster looked at him "I'm coming jazz don't spazz" he looked at sunstreaker "lets go sunstreaker or your gonna be singing a sad tune" with that he grabbed sunstreakers arm and started to pull him "wait...wait what if my shrom gets smuged" he drags him dwon the hall ignoring his pleas
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Darkwing, Dreadwind, Apeface, and Ramjet strafed the hangar bay again and again, turning it into a pile of slag and rubble.
"This is really fun", said Spasma, in Apeface's plane mode cockpit.
"Yeah, No resistance," said Hi-Test.
Reflector

Post by Reflector »

Just before the crew of Autobots could reach the control center, a message came through. As each realized the enormity of the situation, he stopped to listen.

"We can't let them destroy Metroplex!" Cybershot cried. "If he falls, Earth will have no defense against the Decepticons!"

Bushido sighed and sheathed his sword. "We have no choice. If we don't destroy Metroplex, the Decepticons will. Now --"

A powerful engine roared to Bushido's right. Just as he turned his head, Fire Convoy rolled up and stopped.

"What are you still doing here? Didn't you get the message?"

"We were just on our way out," God Magnus replied. "Come on, Warfare. Hop on."

As the injured tank was helped into the trailer, Shoulderblades and Cybershot transformed and took off. Loading procedures completed, Bushido transformed, and the group rolled for safety.
StoneCold Skywarp
Custom Title: Best Served Chilled

Post by StoneCold Skywarp »

The missle flew towards Skywarp and clipped his right wing, sending the seeker crashing to the ground and stunning him momentarily. He steadied himself and transformed to robot mode, his glanced at his wing, severly damaged, he wouldn't be able to use his jet mode for a while. He'd expected Magnus to be attacking him by now, but nothing, perhaps he hadn't known his missle had made contact.
Through the smoke and haze of gun fire he made out the shape of Magnus, he could see his face, his expression, it concerned Skywarp, it didn't look good.
He forgot about the look on Magnus' face, picked himself up, checked his weapons, and charged Magnus.
"That was a lucky shot you got there, it won't happen again Auto-scum"
Overlord was hailed down in gun-fire from God Jinrai's weaponry, he dropped to a knee.

"you are as powerful as I remember Jinrai, shame that you're an autobot, we could make quite the formidible team"

With that the giant once again stood up, he saw Trypticon land in the distance and opened a private comm channel.
*I see you are keen to destroy, Trypticon, how's about you introduce yourself to my friend here*
He closed the comm channel and fired again at Jinrai.
Sideswipe knew that this had to be done, he derived no joy from having to initiate the self-destruct sequence, but if it meant stopping the decepticons from taking AC:E and ultimately Earth itself, it was worth the price. He looked at Mirage, Pointblank, Hound, Bluestreak...

"Shuttles be damned, let's just get our collective butts outta here!"

"Wait" Wheeljack said with an urgent tone, "what about the stasis pods? we'll have to go back for them"

"Are you crazy Wheeljack, we don't have time, this place is set to blow" Sideswipe replied frantically

"Wheeljack, he's right, there's no time, we've GOT to go NOW" Hound intejected.
MetalWave
Protoform

Post by MetalWave »

Charr...

After searching for MetalWave and Bob for a while, the Pretender Monsters gave up. They returned to their shuttle and sent a transmission to all Decepticons. "This is Dragonbreath, leader of the Pretender Monsters. We are wondering where we will find other Decepticons in this area. So, please tell us where the decepticon HQ around here is."

Meanwhile, MetalWave and Bob had hidden in a cave. "Who are you?2 MetalWave asked. "I'm Bob!""I'm MetalWave, thank you for rescuing me."
Halfshell

Post by Halfshell »

Thundercracker finally reached the end of the corridor, and transformed to robot mode, keeping Soundwave stored in his chest cavity. Shame, I was hoping to encounter some Autobots. Nevermind.

The vacuum lift doors were in front of him. Eight storeys up, and he'd be in the control room. No problem. Here comes promotion. Thundercracker raised his arm, and blasted the doors open.