[Original RPG] Underwater expedition

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Computron

Post by Computron »

"here boss, did you say we get to start bashing some maxies, woohoo" said Quickstrike before transforming and heading to the front line, after all that is where all the fighting would be.

"Royalty what is your command" asked Inferno "Waspinator is in a CR bath after his latest accident but he should be out soon enough, hopefully before the Maximals arrive"

In the CR Bath Waspinator heard Infernos comments and started praying for the Maximals to attack before he got out as whenever he left the baths his life tended to involve pain
Clairiant

Post by Clairiant »

Blackarachnia smiled a touch, and bowed a little, then grabbed the netted kitty and dragged him to a cell. "There. That net will wear off soon, but the poison in your system won't. And I wouldn't try anything, cat. I'll shoot you so fast, Megatron's head will spin." With that, the spider sauntered away, leaving Cheetor to his own company.

Cheetor was not happy. Not only had he caused Big-bot to fall into a trap, he got caught too. He had no idea if Prime was alright or not, and he had no way of finding out here in the Pred base. Trying to transform was out of the question, as that black widow's venom was still in him. All he could do was sit and wait....
Blitzwing

Post by Blitzwing »

Depth Charge leaped out of the water in his Aerial and was about to take off when Primal stopped him.

"Where do you think you're going?" asked Primal.

"I'm going for X. He's gonna pay for what he did to Cybershark."
Philcom
Protoform

Post by Philcom »

Primal tried to pull some of the Cyberwebbing from his joints. "Come on Depth Charge at least wait until I can give you some back up! And we have to rescue Cheetor!"
Clairiant

Post by Clairiant »

Blackarchnia walked back to the main part of the base to wait for further orders from Megatron. At least now she knew she was on his good side. Of course, she wasn't sure what would happen now....

Cheetor sat in his cell, worried. He made no noise, he didn't even move. He knew that spider would come back and shoot him if he did. He only hoped Prime was okay.....
Blitzwing

Post by Blitzwing »

Depth Charge transformed back to robot mode.

"Fine, but you better hurry up. I want to take care of X as soon as possible."
Philcom
Protoform

Post by Philcom »

Primal started his jets and hovered in the air. "First we go to base to repair and refuel, and think of a plan." Primal saw the deactivated Cybershark and shifted gears, "Depth Charge are you sure that Cybershark is..."
Blitzwing

Post by Blitzwing »

"Judging by the hole in his head, I'd say his Spark is almost extinguished, but if you think the CR Chamber can do any good we might as well give it a try."

Depth Charge Picked up Cybershark and transformed to Aerial mode with the Maximal sitting on his back.
StoneCold Skywarp
Custom Title: Best Served Chilled

Post by StoneCold Skywarp »

Megatron stared at his viewscreen...

why don't they attack us, attempt to save their comrade, hmm...perhaps they don't consider him valuable enough...

Megatron noticed Black Arachnia return...

"I take it our guest is very un-comfortable Black Arachnia, I want you to pay him another visit. Yessss. The Maximals haven't attempted a rescue yet, perhaps this is time to recruit a new predacon. I want you to talk to the maximal, convince him his allies don't value him enough to warrant a rescue attempt, I'm sure you will be very....persuasive, yesss."

Megatron watched Black Arachnia for a moment.

that one is treacherous, yes, but a worthy comrade none-the-less, I think that she would persuade the maximal feline to join our cause

Megatron's thoughts were broken by Quickstrike's mutterings.

"Yes Quicktrike, as you so appropriately put it, soon, we will get to "kick some keister"."

why don't the miserable maximals attack, this does not breed confidence nooo, but still, prepared we must be...
Philcom
Protoform

Post by Philcom »

Optimal Optimus flew as fast as he could to base. "Then get to base ASAP!" Primal opened his comm-link to base. "Optimus Primal to base, Cheetor has been captured by the Predacons...again. Me and Depth Charge are headed to base for repairs. Rattrap you and Silverbolt go ahead of us to the Predacon base and scope out the situation. But do not attemp rescusee until backup arrives! Over and out!" Optimus Primal hoped he could get to the base and get repaired in enough time...
Clairiant

Post by Clairiant »

Blackarachnia nodded. "Of course, Megatron." With that, the spider returned to Cheetor's cell. "Well, cat. It seems as your so called friends don't value you as much as you might think. No one has come looking for you since that stupid ape fell into the water. It seems as though they think of you as nothing but a burden." The cat stared at Blackarachnia, disbeliefe in his eyes. "On the other hand, your flying ability and speed could be useful to us. Plus, we would never abandon you to the opposition." Cheetor, with the venom slowly wearing off, transformed into his robot mode. "Look, widow, I don't know what you're trying, but forget it. I won't turn Pred." Blackarachnia chuckled. "Your friends, cat, have abandoned you. They don't want you. They never did. We want you. We will always want you. What you know, and your skills, will be an asset to us, not a hinderence..." Slowly, the black widow's words crept into Cheetor's mind and began to make sense to him. "Join us, and never fear rejection again..." Slowly, Cheetor made up his mind. In a sudden cry, Cheetor said, "I'll leave the Maximals! I'll never be abandoned again!" The black widow chuckled. "Stay right there, Cheetor, and I will go tell Megatron the good news..." With that, the spider walked back to Megatron's control room. "Megatron, I have good news for you. The cat has turned."
StoneCold Skywarp
Custom Title: Best Served Chilled

Post by StoneCold Skywarp »

He returned. A door to the main room shunted open and he moved his colossal frame through. The metal of his claws scrapped against that of the ship.

war he thought in war there are only losers....and they are not on my side

Megatron noticed his greatest Predacon aquisition arrive.

"Ahhh, my dear Rampage, as punctual as ever I see...yesss...I would like you to meet our newest comrade; Cheetor."

Rampage swung round to face the maximal.

"Uh......hi," muttered Cheetor.

Rampage stared at him blankly, thought about destroying the puny maximal he saw before him, then he remembered that Megatron had the second half of his spark, and remembered the pain it caused him.

"Cheetor will be our new ally" hailed Megatron "he will be the Maximal's downfall, and the Predacon's ally in our victory in the BEAST WARS..."
AngelOfDeath124
Protoform

Post by AngelOfDeath124 »

Cheetor stared back at Rampage, wondering what he was thinking. Blackarachnia stood nearby, watching the little play. Cheetor looked at his new leader, then around to Arachnia, then to Quickstrike, and finally to Rampage. He didn't speak, for fear of ticking the giant X off. Arachnia, instead, spoke. "Well, our numbers are increasing, while the Maximals decrease...This War will be easily won."
Philcom
Protoform

Post by Philcom »

Optimus sat at a med table, reapiring himself, since he was mush to big for the R chamber. He looked over at Rattrap and Silverbolt's written report that they sent from the Predacon base. It wasn't conclusive, they couldn't see past the outside. But no screaming was heard. That could be good. But Primal anticipated it was not.
Rhinok reported that it would take about another 10 cycles to reapair both him and Depth Charge. Primal hoped that it would be enough time...
AngelOfDeath124
Protoform

Post by AngelOfDeath124 »

Cheetor realized that joining the Preds was the best thing he could have done. Turning to Megatron, he said, "Megatron, do you want the information on the Maximals defenses and other useful details?" Cheetor was very willing to give up that knowledge. Blackarachnia simply stood off to the side, pondering. Coming to an idea, she glanced to Rampage...
Philcom
Protoform

Post by Philcom »

Optimal Optimus screamed through the air. His jet mode was at full speed, headed toward the Predacon base. He didn't wait for Depth Charge to catch up. Maybe it was already too late. Well what every happened Rattrap and Silverbolt saw no outside activity. He then entered Predacon terrortory. He flew low to aviod being scanned. Soon he made it to Rattrap and Silverbolts location. He Transformed into robot form. Rattrap we need a way around Sentinal.

Rattrap knew this was coming, "Well we could draw the Preds outside, but we still have the external guns to worry about."

Optimal Optimus had a plan. "When I give you the signal sneak into the Predacon base and rescue Cheetor. Silverbolt hang tight and tell Depth Charge to wait here when he gets here."

Optimus leaped into the air, again transforming into jet mode. He circled arould the Predacon base letting loose several shots at the base. The sentinal shields automatically rose, deflecting Primal's shots. Then He switch targets and fired at the Predacons autoguns.

Rattrap stared at his leader, "Is that ape crazy?!?"