[Original RPG] On Charr.

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Wildfire Herald

Post by Wildfire Herald »

"Do not pressume you are going anywhere Cybertron." Gigastorm growled at Jetfire, stalking around him "I'm sure you'll serve a purpose yet, fuel perhaps or...."

He was cut short as the ground began to rumble suddenly the center of the floor caved in. Hell Scream lept up out of the pit, grinning.

"Hell Scream!" Gigastorm bellowed "You fool! Where have you been? I should..."

"Should what..." Another voice chimed in, coming from the pit, "...brother?"

At that, a tall regal looking Destron rose from the floor, his armor shining and his green eyes blazing at Gigastorm. The cyber-beasts immediately feel to their knees, and even Gigastorm bowed his head. The mighty Galvatron (BW II) stood before his former troops.
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Hatemunger looked at Skyfire and smiled
"The traitor speaks" Hatemunger growled.
"You dare to challenge me, your a fool and weak, nobody would care if I ripped you apart as long as your logic circuits remain intact. Unlike the fleshling we can talk to corpses." Hatemunger growled unsheathing his energy sword and charging his dual fusion cannons incase the Autobot decided to try something foolish.
"Aerialcons and Stealth come here and make sure the traitor with bad language does not try to excape, I am sure Galvatron will not mind if there is some more silence on this planet." Hatemunger tossed Skyfire to the ground reached into Skyfire's mouth and pulled out Skyfire's tongue and started to cut into it with his blade stepping on Skyfire's body. "Don't worry I will make sure Galvatron gets your head, thats all we need from your small data banks."
"Aerialcons and Stealth also make sure nobody bothers my pleasent meeting with Skyfire."
(OOC Hey mod how does this stuff work, given Hatemungers stats, I think punishing Skyfire will be kinda fun from the Decpticon stand point Image But I don't want to cheat roddy out of his charecter.)

[This message has been edited by Ravage (edited 08-29-2001).]
Hun-Grrr

Post by Hun-Grrr »

Originally posted by Unicron:
FCyclonus took off and found the Neo-Terrorcons looking over the bodies of Skywarp and Thundercracker.

FCyclonus: "Galvatron wants those bodies brought to him now."
Holocaust lifted Skywarp's body and walked into Galvatron's quarters. Fearscythe followed his leader with Thundercracker's body on his shoulder.

Hellrazor opened the doors. Holocaust and Fearscythe walked inside and placed the bodies of the two seekers on table in the center of the room. Holocaust nodded at Gigatron and began to wait with Fearscythe what Galvatron would do with the bodies of Skywarp and Thundercracker.

Sabretooth and Hellrazor took guard positions at the entrance to Galvatron's quarters, making sure that the resurrection could be done without disturbance.

Painflow was sitting on a large boulder outside the Decepticon base, looking at the stars. Me no like this rock. Nothing here. Painflow's metal fingers clawed into the boulder, tearing a piece away from it. Then he stopped as his finger found something harder, something metallic.

Painflow began to remove the stone layer from the boulder. Me wonder what this is...
Reflector

Post by Reflector »

Gigatron leaned over to Holocaust.

"I shall introduce you to Galvatron once Skywarp and Thundercracker are online," he explained quietly. "Where is Painflow?"
Galvatron91

Post by Galvatron91 »

Galvatron looked at Skywarp and Thundercracker...then to the present Cyclonus and Scourge. All were gathered and it was time. Galvatron slowly removed the matrix and held it facing the four of them...

Galvatron: "Now, return to us..."

Galvatron slightly opened the matrix and the dark light escaped, enveloping the four, i swirled around Cyclonus and Scourge until finally a spark emerged from each of them and their bodies hit the floor...then rose up into the air. The spark then split into two parts, one part went to the bodies of Thundercracker and Skywarp...the other went to future Cyclonus and Scourge, merging with their bodies...the light then returned to the matrix and Galvatron returned it to his chest.

Galvatron: "Well?"

[This message has been edited by Galvatron91 (edited 08-30-2001).]
StoneCold Skywarp
Custom Title: Best Served Chilled

Post by StoneCold Skywarp »

his optics flickered...his internal systems shunted into life. He felt something he hadn't felt in over 20 years, a new life, another new life, another chance to wreak havoc on the ranks of the purile Autobots, a chance to show his leader his worth as a warrior.
His body felt somehow different from the last time he knew it, but he could not figure out how.

He sat up and looked around, he saw so many un-familiar faces, he looked next to him and saw the still, lifeless shell of the one he knew as a brother - Thundercracker.

"well?" questioned Galvatron.

Skywarp sat up and looked at the robot infront of him.

"who, who are you? WHO ARE ANY OF YOU?"

Skywarp jumped up and armed his weapons systems, pointing them straight at the one who spoke...

"what have you done to Thundercracker? Who are you? What.......where........when....."

Skywarp slumped to the ground, the shock to his systems too much to handle...
Galvatron91

Post by Galvatron91 »

Galvatron quickly pulled Skywarp up.

Galvatron: "Look into my optics...think back and you shall know who I am...the answers are there!"
StoneCold Skywarp

Skywarp stared into the cold eyes of the robot ...

"you....you can't be, you're dead, I saw you die...Megatron....it....it's you? How...Prime destroyed you..wait, darkness, I ... what have you done to me?"

Galvatron's grasp on Skywarp broke, and Skywarp looked over his body..

"this shell, I know it, I remember, but you've made changes and I feel stronger..."
Galvatron91

Post by Galvatron91 »

Galvatron looked Skywarp dead in the face.

Galvatron: "I am not Megatron any longer old friend...I am now Galvatron. While Prime did succeed in destroying that old shell, he could not kill me. I am beyond death...as this one (motions to Gigatron) can attest, as he saw to it to once again assist me in cheating death, just as Unicron did for all of us all those years ago. For a long time now, you have been trapped in another body...this one. (motions to Cyclonus) his was much more powerful than yours, so to compensate, both you and Thundercracker have been upgraded...you live again Skywarp. I revived you as you did for me all those years back on earth...now it is time to check on your brother...are you up to it?"
StoneCold Skywarp

"Galvatron, this name, unfamiliar, yet, powerful"

Skywarp glanced toward Gigatron; "you revived this, Galvatron, as I did Megatron so many years ago?" Skywarp extended his hand toward Gigatron and shook his hand.

Skywarp turned back to Galvatron, "you said you revived Thundercracker too"

Thundercracker stood up, "Skywarp, is that you?" he muttered.
"Yes, my brother, it is me, this is the person you owe your life to - Mega....I mean Galvatron"
Thundercraker turned to the decepticon "Wait you're Megatron..." he was interrupted "no brother, he was Megatron, it was made clear to me, Galvatron is the re-incarnation of the great leader we knew, but greatly improved upon by him" Skywarp pointed towards Gigatron.

Thundercraker looked around him, much confusion, but his wiseness told him he was amongst friends.
He paused for a minute, looked towards Skywarp and they yelled in unison ...

"HAIL GALVATRON AND THE DECEPTICON FORCES"

(OOC, I'm controlling Thundercracker for the time being)

[This message has been edited by Skywarp (edited 08-30-2001).]
Wildfire Herald

Post by Wildfire Herald »

A knock came at the door to Galvatron's chambers. Dirge Gun stuck his head in catiously, eyes moving from Skywarp, to Thundercracker, then Gigatron, and finally landing on Galvatron.

"Pardon my intrusion oh mighty ones, but our, err...Lord wishes to speak with you....."
Hun-Grrr

Post by Hun-Grrr »

Holocaust grinned as he tried to contact Painflow through mental link that the Neo Terrorcons shared. "He is..." The doors of Galvatron's quarters opened and Painflow rushed in. "Right here."

Then the dumbest Neo Terrorcon approached Gigatron. "Me be sitting on large boulder outside base and boulder begins to crack and metal layer appears. What be it me wonders and comes to tell to war chief."

Other Neo Terrorcons turn to look at Painflow with confused looks on their faces. Holocaust turned towards Painflow. "What are you babbling about?"

Painflow looked very serious. "There is a large boulder outside the base. But is it not a boulder."

[This message has been edited by Hun-Grrr (edited 08-31-2001).]
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Hatemunger Proceeds to beat the oil out of Skyfire for having angered him. With the Aerialcons and Stealth watching for any intrusions.

[This message has been edited by Ravage (edited 08-31-2001).]
RodimusPrime1000

Post by RodimusPrime1000 »

Hatemunger's blows come suddenly to Jetfire, and he's surprised. The first few knock him down, but he gets right back up and starts punching the daylights out of Hatemunger. "How" punch "...many" punch "...times" punch "...do I" punch "...have to" punch "...tell you" punch "...to shut" punch "..the hell" punch "...up!!!" kick to the face. "Now that this moron is down and out, is there anyone else trying to pick a fight with me?" Jefire raises both his cannons. He is surrounded by fully armed Decepticons. "Ah, man...now this will be what I call a slobberknocker!" He cocks the cannons, ready for anything.
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

"Grr, foolish Autobot." Hatemunger smiled wiping oil from his face and bringing his dual fusion cannons to point blank range behind Skyfire.
"Aerialcons, merge into Sky Render!" Sky Blade yelled as the six Decpticons merged together.
"Someone's gonna get slagged Image" Stealth laughed drawing his energy blades.
"No Autobot it is time for your back to school lesson so to speak, you will now learn that Decepticons are not as easy to push over as you seem to dream. Remember this when your spark dies." With that Hatemunger fired his dual fusion cannons directly at the base of Skyfire's neck.
Sky Render also fired his cannons at the puny Autobot while Stealth stood armed with his energy daggers to slash at anything that was left.
(also note that Hatemunger is far enough away from Sky Renders firepower so that if Skyfire should dodge he will be fine as will Sky Render and Stealth is in the room away from the battle.)
(OOC we need to figure out some form of combat here Image )
Karrnage
Protoform

Post by Karrnage »

In a remote area of Charr, a transport touches down violently, nearly crashing. The loading hatch blows out violently, sending smoke streaming out into the sky. Staggering out of the ship come several transformers all with the Decepticon symbol prominently displayed.

"Runaway, you slag-for-circuts fool. It was a space roach!!!" The largest choked out.

"Awww, comeon Scrapheap, it had to die, y'all gotta know that. Right, Rollover?" Runaway whined.

"You didn't need to kill it with a rocket launcher, genius." Rollover stated as he rolled out in his vehicle mode. The next one out of the ship come out with a big grin on his face.

"Actually, I thought it was kinda cool." Hit leered.

One more Decepticon came out of the ship "Where's Run?" He asked while looking around, "And Pileup?"

Runaway looked out over the horizon. "I not quite so sure, but I done think I saw Run geet blasted outta the hatch as we came down. Dunno where Pileup went."

Scrapheap snapped back into leadership mode. "Alright, spread out and look for them. I'll go north, Blindside, south. Runaway head east, Rollover check west. Hit I want you to double over the ship and stay here in case any of them show up. Meet back here in 4 Breems (*TF note:1 Breem = ~8.3 minutes*). Let's move, bots."

The Crashticons quickly moved out in a search pattern. Over the first hill, Blindside found Run lying on a pile of rocks. He looked up at the truck and spoke two words: "I hurt."

Blindside lifted the wounded bot into the bed of his truck and headed back for the ship, radioing the results of his search to Scrapheap. Back at the ship, Hit worked on fixing Run as Blindside went searching again. After the designated time, no sign of Pileup could be found.

"We move out" Scrapheap decided. "Pileup can catch up or radio us. He's survived on his own before. Let's find the Decepticon Base. Run, can you drive?"

"Sure. It'll take more than that to put me down."

"Then let's go."

From the bushes, Pileup watched as the other Crashticons headed off.

"So that was their plan, land in the middle of nowhere, knock me off, and let my body dissappear. And I thought I could trust them. Let's find out who's behind this." As he spoke, Pileup transformed and began following the other Crashticons at a safe distance.
Galvatron91

Post by Galvatron91 »

Galvatron looked at the chamber door and told the knockers to enter, then looked around, quite pleased at the progress that had been made. Now it was time to advance his plan.

Galvatron: "Cyclonus, Gigatron...I need a full assessment of our forces."

Galvatron then tunred to Reflector.

Galvatron: "Reflector...now that we are back in order here, tell me what you learned of the state of Autobot defenses on earth?"

[This message has been edited by Galvatron91 (edited 09-02-2001).]
RodimusPrime1000

Post by RodimusPrime1000 »

Jetfire heard Hatemunger's cannon, and ducked. The 2 shots went above Jetfire's head. "Idiots." Jetfire thought. "I don't have time for this." He said it out loud, firing up his jetboots to the max. He then charged up his cannons, and shots came out of both of them, bright as the Sun, blinding the Decepticons. Jetfire then took off, blasting a hole through the ceiling with his cannons. He flew up above the fortress, and transformed. Then, in his jet mode, headed for outer space.

(OOC: Sorry, Ravage, but Jetfire is my main character. I cannot afford to have him killed or seriously damaged this early in the story. Nothing major has happened yet. But don't worry, Jetfire and Hatemunger will meet again. Image )

[This message has been edited by RodimusPrime1000 (edited 09-01-2001).]
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Hatemunger laughed.
"Foolish Autobot, take care of yourself." With that Hatemunger glanced at a small gameboy like unit that had a blip on it.
"In time Skyfire you and your kind will be finished off forever!" Hatemunger laughed.

(OOC Don't worry I was not going to have him killed, but yeah we shall meet again Image )

[This message has been edited by Ravage (edited 09-01-2001).]