yahahahah

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

The first time Myles got drunk?

The first time I got drunk drunk, apart from getting smashed on everyone else's unwanted buck's fizz at a wedding reception when I was about nine, was most of three litres of cider at secondary school. Apparently I had a phone conversation with a friend, sounding fairly sober but giving them completely wrong information for something we were meant to be doing a few days later... sobered up a few hours later and remembered to ring them back. Not actually that interesting.
Savannahtron

Post by Savannahtron »

First time I got drunk, I spewed out a violent stream of vomit, so strong it was, that I was nicked named Hydrant after that...lol

Then there was the time when I broke down my friends door because we could not figure out how the keys worked, yet another time I got into a fight with some frat boy and his boys and smashed him in with a tire iron...

Oh those were the days...of course, then I met my wife, stopped drinking, and stopped hanging out with people who liked to fight.

I used to post here drunk from time to time, but I don't drink that often. Last time I got a nice little buzz I spent some time on the board laughing back and forth on posts...

And, if misspelling some words and posting on a forum board is the extent of your liquor fueled fit of rage, then good on you, as you can't be arrested for posting here. :)
Zeeks

Post by Zeeks »

Wow........first time drunk. Hmmm....1992- Brian Miller's basement, which was completely furnished. We were in a band at the time, with Matt on drums and I played bass. We did Jane's Addiction/Chili Peppers/Nirvana covers plus a really cool instrumental that I wrote the intro to by ripping off GnR's "Right Next Door to Hell".

Finished off half a bottle of tequila, swallowed the worm, and was ****in hurting for many days afterwards. Hello, toilet, we were best friends that night.

Pulled a Pete Townsend and smashed the bass, too.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"...Working on a specimen the size of Angel is actually easier in many ways."
Mac scoffs. "Easier almost ate me a few days ago."-
Steve Alten, Meg: Hell's Aquarium
RID Scourge

Post by RID Scourge »

:lol: Oops.

I've had tequila before, but that was in a glass. Is it an actual worm in the bottle? Not sure I'd do that short of a triple-dog dare.
ganon578

Post by ganon578 »

Quite sure I was partying with my sisters and their friends the first time I was drunk. Thankfully it was only beer though, not liquor. That might have destroyed me. Still hurled later that night though after playing some euchre. Ah, what a night...
Ackula

Post by Ackula »

First time I got drunk I was 18 and drank a fifth of Everclear with some friends, while chasing it with 80 proof Smirnoff vodka. I didn't get sick, or get a hangover, but I did develop a penchant for 190 proof neutral grain alcohol..especially moonshine...which incidentally led to my getting alcohol poisoning eventually some year or so later. Which was the first time I ever got sick from drinking coincidentally.
Gareth Infinity

Post by Gareth Infinity »

this sinmy far

that she dones't realize how beuatiful she is

and iv'e todl her but she doens't haatn to hea rit from a creep like me

DAN N IT I MEAN i can't be the only onethat see's her for what she i,s can I?

HSE'Q AMAZING
Vatterott forbid I learn a thing.
RID Scourge

Post by RID Scourge »

I'm in exactly the same situation with my best friend. That ****'s rough man.
Sades

Post by Sades »

This may sound a bit short, but I've only just woken up, need to dry my hair and have to go and wake the bf up before we head off to work in about fifteen minutes. This applies to anybody in such a situation, incidentally-

Unless you enjoy the suffering, Grow a set and tell her already. Do something about it. Jesus.

Okay! Off to get ready.
inflatable dalek

Post by inflatable dalek »

RID Scourge wrote:I'm in exactly the same situation with my best friend. That ****'s rough man.

You're single and lonely. Gareth is single and lonely. If this were a wacky romantic comedy you'd be together by the end of the third act.
Halfshell

Post by Halfshell »

inflatable dalek wrote:You're single and lonely. Gareth is single and lonely. If this were a wacky romantic comedy you'd be together by the end of the third act.
If it were a Whedon production, they'd be together by the end of the second. With one or both of them dead by the end of the third.

Or, come to think of it, Shakespeare. Hrm.

[EDIT] Though what Shakespeare would be doing in a Whedon production is anybody's guess.
inflatable dalek

Halfshell wrote: [EDIT] Though what Shakespeare would be doing in a Whedon production is anybody's guess.
Well the work has dried up for him the last few years (when was the last time he did anything of note?) so he'd probably be up it for the money. Mind, his acting was never up to much.
angloconvoy

Post by angloconvoy »

Doctor Who? Oh, you said of note, sorry.
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

Doctor Who is the major employer of historical celebrities now, for sure. If they've been in a breakaway hit film, preferably one that's a bit British, they're guaranteed to pop up in Who very soon...
Halfshell

Post by Halfshell »

Well I've been psyched ever since I learnt that one of the Christmas specials is called "Finding Neverland Has Been Taken Over By Those Maggots Off Of The Green Death", starring Danny Dyer as JM Barrie.
inflatable dalek

I'm amazed they've managed to hold off four years without using the grand old SF TV guest star Jack the Ripper yet. He certainly falls in the show remit of "Historical celebrities most people would assume Who did but which the old show sensibly avoided as being to obvious" that Dickens/Victoria/Christie do.
Halfshell

Post by Halfshell »

I actually expected Talons of Weng-Chiang to go the Jack route, amongst all the other stuff floating about in the script. Pleasantly surprised that they didn't.
RID Scourge

Post by RID Scourge »

:lol:
Sades wrote:Unless you enjoy the suffering, Grow a set and tell her already. Do something about it. Jesus.
From what I gathered he has, but she doesn't believe she's as desirable as he says because most other guys haven't told her.

I tell my best friend that every day, but she just wants to be friends so I've moved on in the sense that I'm actively looking for someone else, but keeping the door open for her until I do find someone else.
inflatable dalek wrote:You're single and lonely. Gareth is single and lonely. If this were a wacky romantic comedy you'd be together by the end of the third act.
Only if "Don't Stop Believing" is playing in the background the first time we hook up . . . or NIN's "Closer" because I'm sick like that.
inflatable dalek

Halfshell wrote:I actually expected Talons of Weng-Chiang to go the Jack route, amongst all the other stuff floating about in the script. Pleasantly surprised that they didn't.
IIRC correctly one of the books has Jack turn out to be McCoy. With hilarious consequences.

I really want RID and Gareth to get together and have lots of strange looking children.
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

Jack the Ripper? No way, From Hell tanked. More likely to be J K Rowling - got to keep the 6-8s buying those action figures, right? She could come with a soapbox and a completely empty head.