[Original RPG] At the Nemesis on Earth

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Felafel
Protoform

Post by Felafel »

Cog landed on the battlefeild, and repaired FirstAid as fast as he could. The two then set about fixing the other Protectobots as much as they could, and began moving autobots away from Optitron.

Cog decided it was now or never....

Cog: "AUTOBOTS!!!!!!! FALL BACK!!!!!"
Felafel
Protoform

Post by Felafel »

The decepticons heard Cogs order, and began to get excited. Autobots were running for cover, and it was looking like they would win.

Optitron was in a faceoff with Noktaraus, and was oblivious to everything else except for the retreat of the Autobots. So oblivious infact, he never noticed the gigantic craft decending from above him.

Cerebros gave the final command, and was launched from the command center. Flying through the air, he orientated himself, and transformed into the head of Fortress Maximus. As he did this, the Giant Battlestation transformed as well.

Even as Cerebros connected to Fort Max, the plan was being executed. Fort Max's arms extended to the ground, and his hands surrounded Optitron, plunging into the ground and digging up and holding soil, plants, human and decepticon equipment, and the decepticon leader.

Fortress Maximus steadied himself on his feet, and held his clasped hands, and all they contained, into the air. He then trained his external cannons towards the shocked decepticons.
Starscreamsghost

Post by Starscreamsghost »

Optitron stared at Tal'Noktaraus with pure fury running through his optic sensors. He said, "I do not know you, Autobot. Perhaps that is because you are so insignificant that not even your comrades will mourn you!" Before Optitron could transform and fire, however, he felt the ground around him shake and tremble, and before he could even react, he and his surroundings were in the hands of Fortress Maximus!

Optitron screamed, "Daaaaaaaaahhhhh, no!!!! No!!! Release me or perish, you overgrown freak!" He looked to the ground and saw his troops standing around in shock at the sheer size of Fortress Maximus.

He spotted his lieutenants and screamed, "Decepticons! Attack! Free me!!!" When the Decepticons under Bombshell's control lowered their weapons and did nothing, he screamed, "WHAT?!?" He then turned his attention back to Maximus and screamed, "Die, robot!!!" and began to fire randomly at the massive Autobot.
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Apeface, in plane mode, strafed Fortress Maximus.

"Take that, Maximus", said Spasma.
Ramjet was knocked for a loop from being knocked off of Swoop. He hit the ground and was knocked out.
Dreadwing got to his feet, still dazed after being knocked out by Jinrai, but he still saw the massive form of Fortress Maximus, and the small form of Apeface preforming a airial strafe.
"Better help him out", Dreadwing said, and went to help Apeface.
Bombshell and his four controlled troops stood as Optitron tried in vain to fire at the massive Autobot.
"Ha, ha" said Bombshell "With any luck, we won't need to destroy Optitron. Fortress Maximus will do it for us".

[This message has been edited by Bombshell (edited 08-24-2001).]
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Skylark seeing the decepticon forces attacking Fort Max.
"Hmm I think I can help even the odds just a little!" Skylark jumped into the air and transformed into his car jet mode and took off weapons blazing hoping to help relieve some of the firepower conentrated on Fort Max.
Dodge
Protoform

Post by Dodge »

Seeing Fort Max's trouble Dodge began to swing the guns at his control around to face the enemy but before he could aim at any of the decepticons the damage to his chest overloaded his circuits and Dodge shorted out colapsing into the gunners chair unconscious.
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Dreadwing and Apeface continued to fire at Fortress Maximus, when they noticed Bombshell, Driveby, Magnacrunch, Blackout, and Blazestarter approaching Optitron.

"We've got to help him", said Spasma.

"So go help him already. I'm not under his command", said Dreadwing.
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Skylark does a full strafing run on the Decpticons running toward Optitron.
Felafel
Protoform

Post by Felafel »

Fort Max brought his wrist and forearm cannons online, and began firing at arial decepticons that were strafing him.
Starscreamsghost

Post by Starscreamsghost »

Even when semi-zombified by Bombshell, Blackout still had a keen sense of when to fight and when to flee. When Fortress Maximus began firing on the miniscule by comparison Decepticons, he transformed to helicopter mode and screamed, "Decepticons, retreat!!!!"

Blackout headed for the horizon, and Magnacrunch, Blazestarter and Driveby were close behind him, much to Bombshell's chagrin.
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

"Alright big guy!" Skylark howled "they're fleeing!"
He yelled as he fired everythign he had at the retreating Decepticons.
God Jinrai
Protoform

Post by God Jinrai »

Jinrai disengaged from his trailer, allowing it to transform into battlestation mode... and began a counterstrike from the station on the attacking decepticons... Jinrai stood out in front of the station, guns blazing
Philcom
Protoform

Post by Philcom »

Optimus Prime motion toward the rest of the Autobots, "Good work Autobots! But it's not over yet. Let's follow them, and see where they go." Optimus transformed into truck mode and followed.
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

"You got it Prime!" Skylark said still in the air as he trailed off after the fleeing Decepticons.
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Dreadwing approached Battletrap.

"Should we go after them?" Battletrap asked.

"Yeah. we should see what they're up to", said Dreadwing.

The two of them took off after the retreating
Decepticons.
Ramjet came to and saw Apeface hovering over him.
"What happened?" he asked Apeface.
"The troops retreated", said Apeface.
"Well, let's follow them", said Ramjet.
The two Decepticons transformed into jet mode and followed the retreating Decepticons
Bombshell was still in shock over his mind-controlled slaves departure.
"I'd better follow them before Optitron finds out what I did to them".
Pun-3X

Post by Pun-3X »

Tal'Noktaraus watched as many of the Autobots rode off alongside Prime after the Decepticons. <i>He's usually the type to simply let them go...but this situation is different.</i>

Noktaraus was too badly fused to transform, and was in no condition to follow the troop. He looked up and behind him to see Fortress Maximus still standing in position. The damaged Autobot decided it best to make some use of Max's repair facility, and flew up into on of the city-sized Autobot's many entryhatches.
God Jinrai
Protoform

Post by God Jinrai »

seeing the crew on the move, Jinrai decided perhaps he should make haste... he was interested in speaking with optimus... and moreso, were overlord, or those two jets to strike again, he wanted to be around to ensure they were stopped... Jinrai disengaged from his cab, and leapt inside... flooring the throttle, charging off after prime and maximus
Prowl G1
Protoform

Post by Prowl G1 »

It was only a matter of time until the black and white Datsun 280ZX Police cruiser caught up with the rest of his comrades. His calculation of their exact location was, as always, right on the money. He reduced his speed to match that of the autobot leader, driving abreast.

"Sorry I'm late Optimus. Prowl reporting for duty."

[This message has been edited by Prowl G1 (edited 09-04-2001).]

[This message has been edited by Prowl G1 (edited 09-04-2001).]
Philcom
Protoform

Post by Philcom »

(ooc: Prime's responce to Prowl and furture Autobots activites will now be handled in the Invasion pt 1: The Conquest: Earth topic. Topic closed)