[Original RPG] At the Nemesis on Earth

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
God Jinrai
Protoform

Post by God Jinrai »

jinrai drooped down to one knee... in slight pain... "THAT'S IT!!" he shouted... the trailer errupted from subspace... "NO MORE GOOFING AROUND!" Jinrai leapt into the air, transforming back into rig mode, hius tail end flipping upward, and slid into the trailer, now standing vertical... The rig landed as the head of Super Jinrai slid into place... "YOU! NOW IT's YOUR TURN!" Jinra shouted as he raised both of his cannons level with the retreating Dreadwind... the shoulder cannons also came online, pivoting down toward his hands, charging energy... until finally, jinrai pulled the triggers... six lances of energy errupted from the cannons... streaking out toward dreadwind
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

But at the last minute, Dreadwind avoided the blast. He then saw his partner Darkwing approaching.
"All right," said Dreadwind.
The two jets combined to form Dreadwing.
"All right, buddy, let's have some fun", Dreadwing said.

[This message has been edited by Bombshell (edited 08-23-2001).]
Starscreamsghost

Post by Starscreamsghost »

Magnacrunch struggled around as his comrades tackled him to the ground, but even though he was the strongest of Optitron's men, it was no use. He shouted, "Lemme go, guys! Lemme go!" as Bombshell hovered over him.
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

"Nice try, Magnacrunch", Bombshell said tauntingly to the fallen Decepticon. "But from now on, you're taking orders from me".

He fired a cerebro shell at Magnacrunch.

[This message has been edited by Bombshell (edited 08-23-2001).]
Starscreamsghost

Once again, as the cerebro shell entered Magnacrunch's head, Bombshell had nabbed himself another unwilling Decepticon.

[This message has been edited by Starscreamsghost (edited 08-23-2001).]
Dodge
Protoform

Post by Dodge »

Dodge Contuinued to fire upon the Decepticons the shuttle crafts blasters spewed out torrents of Laser energy; swinging all 4 of the heavy blaster cannons around to face the decepticon leader, he pulled the trigger and a steady stream of blaster fire spewed out at the enemy.

[This message has been edited by Dodge (edited 08-23-2001).]
God Jinrai
Protoform

Post by God Jinrai »

jinrai quickly charged in after the blast, lashing out with a hard blow from his right fist ... followed by a gut shot from his left... finishing his attack with a knee lift, that he hoped would at least stun dreadwing
Reflector

Post by Reflector »

The battle had proved precisely the distraction they'd required. None of the participants noticed the tiny camera observing from a mile away. How could they? Only one Transformer could have spotted such a diminutive and obscure target, only he with absolutely the most superb vision, only...

"Reflector's log. Location: Hoover Dam. The Autobots engage in combat with the Earthen Decepticons, led by Optitron. The Decepticons continue to fight, but the Autobots have the advantage. Their assets: Optimus Prime, Fortress Maximus, and a number of large Autobots unfamiliar to my memory banks. End session 1415."

Reflector took a few more pictures, then transformed to robot mode and began walking away. After reaching a safe distance from the dam, they took off.

"Now," Viewfinder cried, "to Metroplex!"
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Dreadwing was knocked for a loop, and was severly dazed, but not seriously damaged.

"This guy is more powerful than I thought", he said to himself.
Bombshell stood in front of his four new troops
"All right, then. Now that we have infected the body, it is time to move to the brain. optitron shall be the next to fall.
God Jinrai
Protoform

Post by God Jinrai »

Quickly locking his shoulder cannons back onto dreadwing, Jinrai let loose again on the slightly dazed decepticon... and an instant later, directed the fire from his blasters onto him again... he was NOT about to let up on this guy
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Dreadwing took the blast full on, and fell to the ground, out cold, but not dead.
Felafel
Protoform

Post by Felafel »

Swoop could feel Ramjet's hands around his throught, but would not give in to the Decepticon. He had one more trick to try. Swoop transfored into his Dino mode, and as he did, his beak pushed Ramjet away, and he fired his I lasers straight at the decepticon, blowing him several meters accros the battlefield.
God Jinrai
Protoform

Post by God Jinrai »

Jinrai approached the knocked out decepticon, glaring down at him... "No. certainly not buster nor hydra... No masterforce energy at all." Jinra turned from the downed decepticon... glancing around for any remaining decepticons. he spotted one of the insecticons.. "Bombshell. have to be careful on this one." Jinrai sited up bombshell from a distance, opening fire...
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

"This is gonna suck!" Skylark thought to himself, "too late to avoid being hit but if I can get smacked in the armour I'll at least function."
Optitrons blasts knocked him backwards and onto the rocks.
"Ouch!" he thought as he stood back up to see some of his armour charred. After running a system check he found he had no damage, an advantage of being so heavly armoured, "More charred than I like it and I just waxed!" he thought.
Skylark ran to help Prime using 6 guns he has avaiable firing at Optitron. Sending a hail of plasma energy, missles, energy from his energy machine gun and bolts of electricy from is eletro blaster.
"Hey Prime, sorry I am late! Anyway Blitzwing junior needs a taste of some real firepower, sides I've been hit harder by the battlechargers than you hit!" Skylark yelled as he fired.

[This message has been edited by Ravage (edited 08-23-2001).]
Starscreamsghost

The four dazed and confused Decepticons stood before Bombshell and said, "We await your orders, master Insecticon."

Meanwhile, Optitron took the blasts from Skylark head-on...and transformed without a scratch on him! He looked down at the smaller Skylark and said, "Fool. You dare challenge the might of the leader of the Decepticons? For that, you shall die!" Optitron momentarily turned his attention to his troops, who were apparently having a confab of sorts with Bombshell.

He shouted, "Decepticons! Gather the energon cubes! Decepticons?"
Philcom
Protoform

Post by Philcom »

His base gun was damged so Optimus prime deactivated it. "This is going to take more Autobots then I thought." Optimus Prime opened a link to Fortress Maximus. "Fortress Maximus transform and get down here! We need you skills!" Optimus Prime noticed that this firepower didn't do much to Optitron. maybe brute force would work. "Defensor, when Fortress Maximus gets here I want you to double team the leader and if you can capture him. But anyway you can, stop him."
Felafel
Protoform

Post by Felafel »

Spike recieved the message from Prime, and set in motion what was need to be done. While he examined the battlefeild, Cog was running course calculations, and Cerebros began the descent to the surface.

Spike was troubled. The layout of the battle meant that firing any of the massive lasers would take out as many autobots as it would decepticons. After a short while, an idea struck him.

Spike: "Optimus, pull all autobots out of the area around the decepticon leader. We will grab him from the ground."

Spike hoped this would work.
powermaster_starscream

Post by powermaster_starscream »

Sunstreaker and Sideswipe pulled up next to Optimus Prime.

Sunstreaker: "Orders Chief?"
Starscreamsghost

Optitron turned and fired at Skylark and Optimus Prime, but they both ducked out of the way and retreated away from Optitron.

Optitron laughed and said, "Bwahahahahah, the Autobots show their true colors...as cowards! Stand and fight, Prime! Even though your fear is obvious, meet your end like a warrior!"
Pun-3X

Post by Pun-3X »

Suddenly, Optitron felt and heard a significant blast behind him. The wave of energy washed past him with little effect, and his external sensors could measure the amount of heat. He knew something was wrong.

He turned around, to see Tal'Noktaraus, on one knee with his arched energon blade sparking between the now-severed cable connection to his two weapons. He'd sliced into the cable before it branched off!

Noktaraus stood up slowly, then faced Optitron. It was then that the damage was apparent. The front of his chest armor was blackened from the normal darkish gray-blue hue. His right shoulder plating was cracked and chipped at the ends. His right hand seemed to be partially melted, most likely welded around the hilt of his blade. The armor casting of his cranium helmet was blackened, curled at the corners, and one side of the V-crest on his forehead was snapped off.

Licks of energy randomly traveled around his body in quick arcs. The damage from being at ground zero of severing off so much power was totally visible.

Noktaraus stared down Optitron, his head at a low angle and his optics looking up under his brow. "You weren't..." Noktaraus managed, "...using that, were you?"