[Original RPG] At the Nemesis on Earth

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Starscreamsghost

Post by Starscreamsghost »

Optitron stared across the battlefield and spotted Optimus Prime. He shouted, "Welcome, Optimus Prime...to your funeral!!!" and fired his twin rifles, drawing on the full power of the surging dam. The two beams of potent energy headed straight for the Autobot leader...

[This message has been edited by Starscreamsghost (edited 08-21-2001).]
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Battletrap and Ramjet continued to fire at Swoop, while on the ground, Dreadwind approached Magnus and the stranger.

"Well, I see you brought backup, stranger" Dreadwind said "But it's gonna take more than that to stop me"

Dreadwind picked up his weapon and fired at Magnus and the stranger.
Nearby....
A ship landed near the spot where Dreadwind had hid Darkwing.

"He's too heavily damaged" Bombshell said. "I might as well leave him, and head to Hoover Dam. Come, Driveby.

Bombshell and Driveby went towards the dam. As they approached it, Bombshell pulled Driveby close to him.

"Now remember, you are to remain loyal to Optitron in appearance only."

"Yes, master Insecticon", Driveby said.
Starscreamsghost

An errant shot hit Blazestarter and knocked him out of the sky, and he landed near Driveby. Blazestarter dragged himself to his feet and stumbled up to the purple low-rider Decepticon. Blazestarter said, "Driveby, where ya been? These Autobots ain't lighting like I thought they would!"
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

I found Bombshell and brought him up to speed. he then said he had a interesting plan." Driveby said.

"Oh, yeah? What?", asked Blazestarter.

"This", said Bombshell.

He fired a cerebro shell at Blazestarter.

[This message has been edited by Bombshell (edited 08-21-2001).]
Dodge
Protoform

Post by Dodge »

Dodge was about to thank Swoop for the quick save when he noticed Blackout was swinging in too attack.
"Swoop look out." Came Optimus' cry from across the battle field. As Swoop blocked the decepticons twin swords Dodge Aimed his pistols and fired. Blackout fell backwards onto the ground his Armour plated hide cracked and dented.
"No time to stop swoop we got a battle to fight." Swoop returned Dodge's smile and started to fire upon the next set of decepticon attackers. Leaving him to it Dodge Transformed into his Car mode and Drove off to find some more atcion.
Starscreamsghost

As the cerebro shell zeroed in on Blazestarter's cranial chamber, Blackout, injured by the Autobot Dodge, crashed to the ground nearby, sending enough force through the ground to knock Blazestarter off-balance. Blazestarter stood and said, "Why you worthless little insect!" He rushed forward and punched Bombshell as hard as he could, while Blackout got to his feet and prepared to join in on the beating.
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Driveby ran up and tossed Blazestarter and Blackout off of Bombshell. Bombshell then got up from his prone position.

"If i didn't need you, I'd gladly slag the both of you. Driveby, hold them down"

Driveby used magnetic clamps to hold Blazestarter and Blackout down. Bombshell then fired a cerebro shell at them both.
Dodge
Protoform

Post by Dodge »

Dodge transformed back into his robot mode and was firing before his feet hit the ground. He was shooting at the decepticon Bombshell who had his back to the fight; when he ran between Optimus Prime and the Decepticon leader Optitron. Turning to face the decepticon he heard the remnants of the Opposing groups' Leaders conversation: As Dodge swiveld to face Optitron he cried
"...to your funeral!!!" and leveled A pair of Rifles at him.
"Oh s-" Dodge was launched backwards by the force of the blast slaming into the rock wall at the side of the Hoover Dam.

[This message has been edited by Dodge (edited 08-21-2001).]
Unicron

Post by Unicron »

SFC took a shot in the leg from Dreadwind.

Magnus: "I would have thought you would have learned not to mess with us after what happened to your friend."

SFC took a shot at Dreadwind while he was distracted by Magnus
Felafel
Protoform

Post by Felafel »

Swoop was feeling outnumbered, so he transformed, fired both missiles at Battletrap and Ramjet, and headed to the skies. As he flew upwards, he noticed a large, metallic object directly above him.

After a closer scan, he also noticed several smaller craft between himself and the object. As he was trying to think what they could be, he recieved a direct communication...

Blades: "Heads up Dino-birdy... The cavlary has arrived!!!"

Blades came flying towards him, and zeroed in on Battletraps Helicopter form, leaving Swoop to deal with Ramjet in arial combat.

As the dropships approched the ground, more autobots lept into the battle.

[This message has been edited by Felafel (edited 08-21-2001).]
God Jinrai
Protoform

Post by God Jinrai »

jinrai quickly shook off the fear... and hearing the alarms blaring, dashed out of spike's quarters... "Here's hoping my memory's right... " He made a sharp right turn, and there before him lay a long hangar... taking a long run, he reached the end of the hangar, shouting the command for his armor to activate... "GOD ON!" the armor materialized, and jinrai merged in mid air with the cab of the tractor trailer... "this MAY just be the diversion those down below need... " He could pick out several of the robots below..Bombshell... some of the other insecticons... but two cons caught his eye... "Buster and Hydra! Impossible! I'm not picking up any masterforce energy emmenating from them... " Jinrai drew his laser cannon from subspace, and brought to bear... on what looked to be the leader of the decepticon strikeforce... "here's hopin this'll throw him off... if not completely confuse him..." he muttered... "HEY SUCKER! UP HERE!" Jinrai squeezed off a shot... but would it do its job?
Pun-3X

Post by Pun-3X »

Noktaraus waited a few more moments before transforming to his more-maneuverable robot mode.

"Quickwind, Aamram, break to starboard bearing two-zero-four. Get those Decepticon fighters in a tangle for us. Brainstorm, stay at my portside. We're going after the grounders at the damn. Break now!"

The four Autobots broke in their two respective groups. They had flown just ahead of the dropships and most of the other Autobot formations.

"We'll drop at 2 clicks, drop-angle of minus fifty-six degrees."

"Pretty steep," Brainstorm quirked. "Keeping in mind that you're more maneuverable than I, at our current speed and with my climbing ability, I'll only be able to hold the attack for six-point-one seconds."

"You'll break off before I do," Noktaraus answered. "It'll also help to draw fire."

"Ah." Brainstorm's voice went up. "Yes of course. And with you continuing the attack for a moment or so longer..."

"They won't be able to take and clear shots at you," Noktaraus finished, "and in that time I might be able to knock a few down before breaking off. Hoping Quickwind and Aamram keep the aerial Decepticons busy..."

-----
-----

Aamram stayed on Quickwind's wing the entire descent, both ships staying to the right of the damn.

"Remember," Quickwind began, "our targets are the Decepticreeps in the air, not the grounders at the damn."

"Eh," Aamram mentally shrugged, "that guy always gets all the fun."

"Who said this wasn't going to be fun, hmm?" Quickwind answered. "And it looks like we'll be finding out just how much--we've got incoming..."
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Dreadwind dodged the shot from the mysterious stranger and dove towards Magnus.

"You won't escape me, miserable Autobot", Dreadwind said.
Ramjet dodged Swoop's missles, but Battletrap got hit straight on, falling to the ground. His jeep section rushed over, and he formed his robot mode. He then turned and saw that Dreadwind need help, so he rushed over to help him.
Bombshell got hit from behind by Dodge, but he still managed to get both of his shells shot.

"Driveby, take care of that scrap heap"< Bombshell said.
"Yes, master insecticon", Driveby said.

[This message has been edited by Bombshell (edited 08-23-2001).]
Felafel
Protoform

Post by Felafel »

Seeing Battletrap was grounded, Blades headed to ground, and transformed next to Streetwise and Groove all three started to fire on Driveby.

Hotspot was also in robot form, and was firing his fireball cannons at Apeface.

While they did this, First Aid started to check on the damaged autobots. While he was looking around the battlefeild, he was amazed by who he saw.......

THREE PRIMES!!!!!!!!!
Unicron

Post by Unicron »

Magnus uppercutted Dreadwind (ala Prime to Megatron), knocking him loopy. Magnus took the opportunity and picked up SFC and carried him over to a medic (First Aid).

Magnus: "You, medic boy. Fix his leg."
Felafel
Protoform

Post by Felafel »

First aid: I'll do what I can.

With that, First aid went to work on repairing the strange, unknown robot before him. Before long, he had finished.

First aid: Glad I could be of help... er... who did you say you were?
Unicron

Post by Unicron »

SFC stood up and tested his repaired leg.

SFC: "You did an excellent job. And I'm Super Fire Convoy. The other guy is God Magnus."
Felafel
Protoform

Post by Felafel »

First Aid: Good to meet you. I'm First Aid, Autobot Medic.

Firstaid was knocked to the ground by a blast. When he looked up, the battle was looking even worse than before. Optimus looked to be in trouble, so he raced over to the other Protectobots.
Philcom
Protoform

Post by Philcom »

Optimus Prime moved out of the way of Optitron's blast, but they didn't almost srcach his paint. Optimus realized this was probably thier leader, "Decepticon! The war is over! What do you hope to gain from starting it again?"
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

A lone car traveling on a highway about 5 miles from the battle sees the explosions and lights.
"What the hell is going on out there?" Skylark thought to himself.
"Well maybe I should check this out!" He thought to himself as he tore off down the highway.