Transformers #7-12 (Ongoing) / Vol. 2 TPB

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
Halfshell

Post by Halfshell »

It would be unjust of me to say exactly what happened, or to name names, but suffice to say that wrists have been slapped and people know the score.

I am doing a top job of moderationing. w00t woot. I'm well good at this job.
Red Dave Prime

Post by Red Dave Prime »

Good Good. Carry on fine sir, carry on.
snavej

Post by snavej »

The 'lap-doggery' is probably a Decepticon deception.
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

snavej wrote:The 'lap-doggery' is probably a Decepticon deception.
And he had to confess to Vortex and Brawl that he doesn't have a real plan? When he's supposed to be a military strategist? Nope, badly-thought out plot points, that's all.
Red Dave Prime

Post by Red Dave Prime »

I dont think He IS a military strategist in Costas world. Compare the Combaticons who attacked the last resort to break out the Monstroctor 6 to this lot - hard to believe they are meant to be the same robots.

Maybe (and I'm just thinking aloud here) Costa hasnt really read the pre-costa stuff that much?
Paul053

Post by Paul053 »

Red Dave Prime wrote:I dont think He IS a military strategist in Costas world. Compare the Combaticons who attacked the last resort to break out the Monstroctor 6 to this lot - hard to believe they are meant to be the same robots.
Yeah, I think Swindle is as Vortex already mumbled they need him.
Maybe (and I'm just thinking aloud here) Costa hasnt really read the pre-costa stuff that much?
Oh yeah. I don't even think he reads AHM. Or if he did, probably he didn't get it.
Drivaaar
Protoform

Post by Drivaaar »

Finally got around to reading a friend's copy of this... which was good, 'cos I sure as shit ain't paying for this garbage.
Red Dave Prime

Post by Red Dave Prime »

NEXT UP:

PIGS (rodimus)....

IN....

SPAAAAAACE!!!!!!
xbox360
Protoform

Moved from "Transformers ongoing #10 preview"

Post by xbox360 »

The continuation of the Generation One-verse in comic form happens to be Transformers 'Ongoing'. If you've been following the series, perhaps you've been waiting for less dialog and a lot more action! Sadly we can't promise that you'll find any in 'Ongoing' #10, especially the way this preview is shaping up! We'll leave you to the comic's description, covers, and a snippet of the preview below..
xbox360