best friends/ worst enemies

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
starlord
Protoform

best friends/ worst enemies

Post by starlord »

Which transformers were best friends or worst enemies? OR, best enemies or worst friends?I thought Starscream and Megatron had a interesting friendship, a love hate you my friend friendship. They were almost unsepartable despite fighting and Megatron constantly telling screamer how he is constantly fail him.
A little nonsense now and then is cherished by the wisest of decepticons.
Bludgeon-X
Protoform

Post by Bludgeon-X »

there was also G1 comics Starscream and Jetfire.
They were once both decepticons scientists but Jetfire was quickly convinced to join the autobots ater h e had been rescued from being frozen in ice for a long time after starscream lost his partner.
optimusprme

Post by optimusprme »

thats something similar with what happend after fire in the sky and fire on the mtn was on, both great eps btw

"we are all a little wiser now from the knowledge we accumulate from this moment on" the return of optimusprime
dotCommunism
Protoform

Post by dotCommunism »

Bludgeon-X wrote:there was also G1 comics Starscream and Jetfire.
They were once both decepticons scientists but Jetfire was quickly convinced to join the autobots ater h e had been rescued from being frozen in ice for a long time after starscream lost his partner.
That was only in the cartoon. In the comic, Jetfire was built on Earth
Starfield
Protoform

Post by Starfield »

You might say Optimus Prime and Megatron. They are sometimes shown to have a certain respect for each other at some level.

There was a lot of this kind of thing in Beast Wars. Blackaraknia/Silverbolt. Dinobot/RatbatRattrap. [Thanks, DB]
Detective Barricade

Post by Detective Barricade »

Starfield wrote:You might say Optimus Prime and Megatron. They are sometimes shown to have a certain respect for each other at some level.

There was a lot of this kind of thing in Beast Wars. Blackaraknia/Silverbolt. Dinobot/Ratbat.
Ratbat? Don't you mean Rattrap? There was also Depth Charge/Rampage, if I'm not mistaken.
Got a complaint?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Complaints department: making complaints disappear since 2009!
Stunnabot2280
Protoform

Post by Stunnabot2280 »

Best Friends

Sideswipe & Sunstreaker: pretty obvious one, since they were fraternal twins. I was a bit mispleased that 'Swipe didn't show up in the original move at all, though.

Skywarp & Thundercracker

Bumblebee & Spike: Every other time Bumblebee went anywhere, Spike was "driving". The only other Autobot I recall Spike riding in was Hound and Optimus Prime.

Hot Rod & Kup

Springer & Arcee (she finally decided to stop playing Hot Rod & Springer for fools and decided to settle down w/ Springer, since he had less emotional baggage... lol)

Blurr & Wheelie

Sandstorm & Octane

Arcee & Daniel

Megatron & Soundwave

Galvatron & Cyclonus (Although I can't fathom why Cyclonus, being so powerful, allowed himself to be Galv's personal punching bag)

Cheetor & Tigatron

Tigaron & Airrazor (husband and wife become one... literally)

Tarantulus & Blackarachnia

Blackarachnia & Silverbolt

Waspinator & Terrasaur

Worst Enemies

Optimus Prime vs Megatron

Rodimus Prime vs Galvatron

Ultra Magnus vs Cyclonus

Blaster vs Soundwave

Starscream vs Megatron

Omega Supreme vs Devastator/Constructicons

Superion/Arialbots vs Menasor/Stunticons

Defensor/Protectobots vs Bruticus/Combaticons

Sky Lynx vs Predaking/Predacons

Computron/Technobots vs Abominus/Terrorcons

Motormaster vs other Stunticons (a bit counter productive, eh?)

Metroplex vs Trypticon

Fortress Maximus vs Scorpinok

Worst Friends

Cliffjumper & Mirage

Dinobot & Rattrap

Missing anyone?
Raksha

Post by Raksha »

In G2 Megatron and Prime seemed to have somethig of a Magneto/Proffessor X relationship in that they respected the other but refused to accept each others methods.

Runabout and Runamuck seem to have a very close, almost brotherly relationship in the new IDW comics, always leaping to each otherss defence, with Runamuck getting very upset over the death of Runabout at the hands of that overgrown circus that was "The Reapers".
I still function!
BWW 2000
Protoform

Post by BWW 2000 »

Swoop and Divebomb had history in the UK Marvel comic, the latter having beaten the former back on Cybertron and stolen his name.