All Hail Megatron #7 Cover Revealed

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
Gridlock1987
Protoform

All Hail Megatron #7 Cover Revealed

Post by Gridlock1987 »

From TFW 2005:

http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-new ... -7-165810/

Sooo... Optimus Prime will get shot in this issue? Boy, i wonder if he will die... Wait, wasn't he near dead in the first issue? WTF...?

Or maybe it's just a retrospect... Oh, why do i even bother, it was writen by Shane, so it will be stupid no mather what :P
Halfshell

Post by Halfshell »

Yes, because Hutchison's other covers for the series have had so much relevance to what goes on inside.

He's cracking. It's symbolic.
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

Since when have comic covers been all that related to the contents? IDW have been better than DW, but the overriding thing has been a cool visual is the ultimate aim.

OMFG duz this meen Bumblerbee gets big gun?

OMFG Devastater Shcokwav Arsey!

OMFG Sunstreeker woz in car mod lol!

And so on, and so forth.

As for your other point, is there mayhaps a chance Optimus Prime's condition might change in the intervening five issues? Just maybe? Prime is near death midway though G2. He's still up and around by the end of the series. What happens is he stops being nearly dead, gets better and goes back to fighting the Decepticons. Historically, Decepticons shoot at Autobots. I know, it's a bit of a ****ing reach.

There are enough problems with AHM. You really don't need to make up stupid strawman arguments to go with them.
Gridlock1987
Protoform

Post by Gridlock1987 »

Since when have comic covers been all that related to the contents?
Don't know ;P Just wanted to complain a little ;P And since there is no preview yet, the cover got it ;P Sorry, wont happen again ^^
inflatable dalek

Post by inflatable dalek »

I'd actually buy a covers issue of the Hutchinson stuff (perhaps with Poirot Blur thrown in).
E.J.Su
Protoform

Post by E.J.Su »

Cliffjumper wrote:Image

OMFG Sunstreeker woz in car mod lol!
I personally donot like covers that has nothing to do with the story, other than the connecting covers, every covers I did for Transformers dealt with the story. Was the target aimed on 'Streaker's head not clear enough for the that particular cover?
MADE IN TAIWAN
"Talent is worthless without hard work."
Clogs

Post by Clogs »

inflatable dalek wrote:I'd actually buy a covers issue of the Hutchinson stuff (perhaps with Poirot Blur thrown in).
Seconded.

That's cracking artwork! I'm a-gunna git me one a' them!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Halfshell

Post by Halfshell »

E.J.Su wrote:Was the target aimed on 'Streaker's head not clear enough for the that particular cover?
I think he was referring to the fact Sunstreaker was in a different mode for the scene in question. Primarily as an example of ludicrous nitpicking - not citing it as genuine misrepresentation.
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

Halfshell wrote:I think he was referring to the fact Sunstreaker was in a different mode for the scene in question. Primarily as an example of ludicrous nitpicking - not citing it as genuine misrepresentation.
Thank Christ someone got it... The scene isn't exactly, meticulously the same as Sunstreaker's capture in the interior art. This isn't any sort of criticism, as putting a target over Robbie Savage's car on the cover wouldn't have any impact. It's highly likely that the silhoutted image of Prime with a gunsight over him won't feature in AHM, but there's a good chance someone might point a gun at Prime himself.

Think of it more as a compliment that most of the *ation covers EJ has done actually reflect the contents to an accurate degree. Or, y'know, try and take in the irony of the initial post. Whichever.