Transformers to return to TV. No joke, no fooling. Absolutely 100% serious!

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
Blaster_86

Post by Blaster_86 »

Originally posted by Plasmodium
Ya a channel like that would be sweet, however you wont get anything like that here sadly.:(
If we pestered YTV enough :-D
Plasmodium

Post by Plasmodium »

Ya, gather up a small crowd, me and you and maybe a few others, and pester the hell outta em'. I dont think that would work, maybe we could take Sugar hostage!:D Make them meet our demands.
Blaster_86

Post by Blaster_86 »

Originally posted by Plasmodium
maybe we could take Sugar hostage!:D Make them meet our demands.
We'd need ear plugs.
Plasmodium

Post by Plasmodium »

...Nah.
Claypool
Protoform

Post by Claypool »

when will it be on Cartoon Network, i get that channel!!! :)
Ravage_mk2
Protoform

Post by Ravage_mk2 »

Originally posted by Claypool
when will it be on Cartoon Network, i get that channel!!! :)
Armada should start in the Fall in the US.
Dinobot

Post by Dinobot »

Will we get Transformers in the UK? Will we get Transformers in the UK? Will we get Transformers in the UK? Will we get Transformers in the UK?
"Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly - the ill deeds, along with the good - and let me be judged accordingly. The rest... is silence."
Dinobot - Code Of Hero
Bruticus
Protoform

Post by Bruticus »

Originally posted by Computron
Must move to USA

actually does anyone know if the USA Cartoon Network is the same as the one we get here in the UK (If we still get it as I havn't had sky for about 3 years)
Yeah we still get Cartoon Network on sky in the UK, most of the shows on it are a pile of ****, but we now have the new Justice League cartoon which Started last week, which is good, I dunno when it aired in the US but atleast that's fairly new.

Now if only they'd take offDragon Ball Z, Ed Edd and Eddy, Cow And Chicken, Scooby Doo and other **** like them off, and replace them with some Decent 80's cartoons or atleast some more decent newer cartoons that would be great.
Optimus Prime 88
Protoform

Post by Optimus Prime 88 »

I really hope it replaces Scooby Doo. Scooby Doo hasn't had a place in regular television for fifteen years
Nah, I think it should replace the Powerpuff Girls. Let it be known that I shall kill myself VERY slowly if I ever have to see their movie. :mad:

On another note... I have been making a little 'illustration' of how I think Armada should make its way into Cartoon Network. It should be done in a week or so after I get the file back. MWAHAHAHAHA!!!. ;)

Anyway Armada will air on August 29th at 4:30. (is it 4:00?)

Oh and me? If I were Canadian I'd pack my bags and head for the United States. I think Transformers would be worth the trip. But then again... I'm already in America. HaHA heehaHA!!! :D
"Yeah! When ya got it: use it!"
-Ironhide [The Ultimate Doom Part 2(G1)]