Basic Fun keychains and novelties

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
Denyer

Basic Fun keychains and novelties

Post by Denyer »

Thanks to Tony B for the gallery heads up:

http://www.tfw2005.com/gallery/showgallery.php/cat/1655

Some movie stuff, plus another outing for the 1980s Minibot chains.
RID Scourge

Post by RID Scourge »

From the link
ZOMYDOG! They're nay-kid! lololollollolllooolololololol!!!11onezoneoneeleventy-one!!!11one

*Clears throat*

Sorry, been holding back on stupid spam posts for some time now, and I just couldn't stand any more.

To give this post some sort of relevance/integrity, I'm going to at least mention that the minibot keychains are pretty nifty, to those of you, who don't have minibots or the previously-released keychains. You know what would be really cool, though? Doing other minibots, whose molds still exist, or even repainting the ones they're releasing in rare color schemes. I'd definitely pick up a red Bumblebee, and would at least consider picking up minibots, done with the South American color schemes.

The listening device and night scanner are straightup cool. Though, the "magic" washcloths are a bit of merchandise whoring, aren't they. Still better than the transforming shoes . . .
Ackula

Post by Ackula »

Just wtf is a "magic" washcloth anyways?
zeoman4.5

Post by zeoman4.5 »

To answer Akula, Magic Washcloths start as a small cube, then
with water, expand into full size washcloths and have a copyrighted image on them.

The key chains are already being sold at most Wal marts.
They are a step above the fun4all versions, mostly due to better stickers and harder plastic. I bought one to replace my worn out bumblebee, and am amazed at the difference.

The gear and action figure key chains look very cool. I must admit I'll probably be getting them sooner or later.
zigzagger

Post by zigzagger »

Originally posted by Ackula
Just wtf is a "magic" washcloth anyways?

A demonstration.
You see....."magic".