[Original RPG] Need a buddy

Got a story idea, or something you'd like to chat about?
Chairtron_Supreme
Protoform

Need a buddy

Post by Chairtron_Supreme »

I need somebody to help me with my RPing.
REVERSE...
Springer85
Protoform

Post by Springer85 »

Something specific you need help with?
Aspiring DJ!
Visit my channel at Soundcloud, Youtube or Facebook and let me know what you think!
Chairtron_Supreme
Protoform

Post by Chairtron_Supreme »

Just getting into the game. I need someone to summarize what's going on, maybe help introduce me into a storyline, that sort of thing.
REVERSE...
Springer85
Protoform

Post by Springer85 »

Something like this:
http://www.tfarchive.com/rpg/site/rpg_history ;)

I've used it to catch up on things when I started.
Aspiring DJ!
Visit my channel at Soundcloud, Youtube or Facebook and let me know what you think!
Ungla Cracker

Post by Ungla Cracker »

It looks worse than it really is mate!

After a few posts you will get the hang of it! Don't worry :D
Clogs

Post by Clogs »

If you're stuck for an intro, Chairtron, send me a pm to let me know what you're looking to do and I'm sure I can find one of my characters to ease you in, yes?
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Quick cap of recent events:

The Autobots and the Decepticons have been at peace for several years after the Reclamation of Cybertron from the Quintessons. However, it could never last between the two factions. While Decepticon leader Gigatron was away on a mission to intercept the Imperials, a reborn Megatron gathered his loyalists to unseat Gigatron. Thus, the Decepticons were split into two factions under Megatron and Gigatron.

Megatron's forces drove Gigatron and his loyalists out of Polyhex and into the ruins of Crystal City. While Megatron was more concerned with conquering Kaon and putting the Decepticon faction under his heel, both Gigatron and the Autobots look to the stars for the incoming threat of the Imperials, the second-generation Decepticons who could demolish worlds at will.

WHAT'S GOING ON? :

The Autobots are recently building up a strategy against the Imperials after unseating several mobs in their capital of Iacon, while some Autobots are recuperating after an assault on the prisons of Altihex by Megatron's forces.

In Protihex, Autobots and Decepticons tired of war try and leave in the neutral territories. However, the arrival of the Space Mafia as well as a contigent of Gigatron's Decepticons, as well as the creation of a new Combaticon faction, might break the peace efforts yet again.

Gigatron's Decepticons are biding their time, building space stations and recovering artifacts such as the Decepticon Matrix and an Underwater Base in order to mount an attack against an Imperials when they come. However, their plans were beset with problems, such as Decepticon traitor Thunderwing stealing the Decepticon Matrix from them.

Megatron's Decepticons based in Polyhex are recovering from an assault by Imperial agents, as well as the revival of the Constructicons (and all sort of mayhem. You know.) In Kaon, things are more hectic as a reborn Lord Straxus creates a plan that may further divide the Decepticon forces. Meanwhile, Megatron intends to conquer the entire city.

That's about it, really.
Clogs

Post by Clogs »

Blackjack wrote:That's about it, really.
You missed out the quintessential BWAH-HAH-HAH there, friend ;)