WANTED: MP10 left wing mirror or chest piece

A trading post for established members. Please read the rules first.
StoneCold Skywarp
Custom Title: Best Served Chilled

WANTED: MP10 left wing mirror or chest piece

Post by StoneCold Skywarp »

In the market for a left wing mirror or full chest piece for MP10.

Weird ask I know but when there's a piece missing it can't hurt to ask, someone may have a spare from a custom project.

TiA

~SCSW
Last edited by StoneCold Skywarp on Thu Sep 03, 2020 11:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Denyer

Re: WANTED: MP10 left wing mirror

Post by Denyer »

They look similar enough that you could get away with casting a copy of the right wing mirror and cutting it to fit? Clay would be the person I'd ask for tips.

Or find a non-TF model to buy and get two matching mirrors off when charity shops are safe to go round, some of them might get 1:28/1:30/1:32 stuff in occasionally.
StoneCold Skywarp
Custom Title: Best Served Chilled

Re: WANTED: MP10 left wing mirror

Post by StoneCold Skywarp »

Denyer wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 5:14 pm Or find a non-TF model to buy and get two matching mirrors off when charity shops are safe to go round, some of them might get 1:28/1:30/1:32 stuff in occasionally.
That's actually a great shout that I'd not considered. Potential problem would be it adhering to the body of mp10. Food for thought though, cheers 👍🏻
Clay

Re: WANTED: MP10 left wing mirror or chest piece

Post by Clay »

Yeah, best solution for symmetry is to just take off the other mirror. If you can find replacements from a model kit, more's the better.

Funny enough, if you had needed replacement parts from MP1 instead of MP10, I could help.