[New RPG] Hello!

Got a story idea, or something you'd like to chat about?
Shine

Hello!

Post by Shine »

Hey there. How's it going?

Owing to some personal difficulties, I had to call it quits and leave the game for a while. But since things are a little better now, I'd like to join in on the fun again, if that's cool with you guys.

I've noticed the 'Con thread is more active than the 'Bot one and was wondering if it would be okay if I played my two beloved Stunticons (Dead End and Wildrider) again?

Or should I start with an Autobot to help with balancing the threads?
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Heyyy! Welcome back, mate! Would be great to have you around again. :)
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Welcome back!

Would be awesome to see the Stunticons again, for sure. If you want to play some Autobots as well that'd be awesome, but definitely don't feel obligated.
Shine

Post by Shine »

Blackjack wrote:Heyyy! Welcome back, mate! Would be great to have you around again. :)
Thanks for the welcome back, Blackjack. :) It would be great just to be around again, let me tell you.
Warcry wrote:Welcome back!

Would be awesome to see the Stunticons again, for sure. If you want to play some Autobots as well that'd be awesome, but definitely don't feel obligated.
Cheers, Warcry. :)

Fantastic. Shall I just cram force ever so gently introduce Dead and 'Rider into the current happenings of the thread, or wait until they're summoned for stuff to do, or something like that?

I'll try to work in an Autobot in the near future. Maybe. Hopefully. I'll try to.

I mean, we can't have Sentinel picking on Yolks all the time, can we?
Springer85
Protoform

Post by Springer85 »

Introducing your 'cons can be pretty easy. Right now there's a firefight going on in the mansion in which they can easily join in. ;)
I mean, we can't have Sentinel picking on Yolks all the time, can we?
It's Volks! And he's more awesome than you! REMEMBER THAT! :p

But yes. More Autobots to interact with would be most welcome. :)
Aspiring DJ!
Visit my channel at Soundcloud, Youtube or Facebook and let me know what you think!
Shine

Post by Shine »

Oh, for [expletive deleted] sake. I tried to come back and all I did was jinx myself. Can I get three cheers here, please? A pat on the back for my efforts? A high-five or two? lol

All right. Take two.

How goes it, guys?

I think it would be dandy if I could be a part of this game again (no, really, I do want to be here again). And having said that, I'd like to bring back Dead End and Wildrider.

But what could I do with those guys? Is there anywhere they could be to help someone out with whatever?

Thanks. :)
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Hey there. :)

I'd say the best thing they could do right now is join up with Clench and the team he's assembling at Kaon.
Aero Blade

Post by Aero Blade »

Hey, nice to see you again Shine :)

Two stunticons, eh? Why don't you take a gander at my thread, I'm looking at adding a new bot and getting Dirge streamlined again, and two bots for a goonsquad is exactly what I need. Wanna help eachother out? Check the thread for details ;)

http://www.tfarchive.com/community/show ... hp?t=51888

From there going to Clench would work quite nicely.
Shine

Post by Shine »

Warcry wrote:Hey there. :)

I'd say the best thing they could do right now is join up with Clench and the team he's assembling at Kaon.
I like the sound of that--yes, I do.

Thank you kindly, Warcry!

Aero Blade wrote:Hey, nice to see you again Shine

Two stunticons, eh? Why don't you take a gander at my thread, I'm looking at adding a new bot and getting Dirge streamlined again, and two bots for a goonsquad is exactly what I need. Wanna help eachother out? Check the thread for details

http://www.tfarchive.com/community/s...ad.php?t=51888

From there going to Clench would work quite nicely.
Thanks, Aero. I know we haven't role-played all that much, but it's good to see you again, too. :)

I'd be more than happy to add Dead and Wildrider to that squad, but having been already introduced into the game (I'm sort of hoping I can pick them up where I left them and take it from there), would it still be possible for them to offer their dodgy services?
Aero Blade

Post by Aero Blade »

Shine wrote:I'd be more than happy to add Dead and Wildrider to that squad, but having been already introduced into the game (I'm sort of hoping I can pick them up where I left them and take it from there), would it still be possible for them to offer their dodgy services?
Well I'm not entirely familiar with what they were doing before, so you'd have to fill me in on that. If you're looking for them to be officially re-directed, could get one of Warcry's boys to reassign them to that task, like Clench.

I imagine something like this 'recruiting' has already been going on for a while, they'd just need a few extra hands at it right now for a specific task of locating a doctor. All the recruits in the world don't do you much good if you can't keep them in one piece :)