[G1 RPG] Terminus: The Dark Messiah (Crystal City)

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Space Station Vulcan

"I never heard of Vulcan." Stranglehold replied to Detritus. "Don't think I've heard of you, or your other name, too." Which, considering Stranglehold, isn't much of a surprise.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Crew's Cabin Section A, Warworld

Howlback shrugged. "The way things are going we won't need to detonate anything. The bugs will take care of things all by themselves." Checking her internal chronometer, she added, "I just hope they do it in the next eighty seconds."

Kickback looked at Shrapnel and said with no small amount of bitterness. "He gave you the job because you're reliable. Surely you can see that?"

Turning to glare at Bombshell, he added, "Whereas the only thing you can be relied on for is treachery. Seriously, why do you think I recruited you for my team? I either figured you'd defect the first chance you got and make it easy for me to track the infiltrators down, or you'd do something stupid enough to finally get yourself killed!"

Space

Snapdragon snorted. "I could just as well ask you how you managed to steal the Warworld right out from our noses," he said. "Truth is, I got no clue. I was on Cybertron trying to keep from getting killed by Quintessons while Gigatron was out gallivanting."

He steered down into the atmosphere.

"Well, honestly I think I've had enough fighting for one day. How does Kaon sound?"

Micromaster shuttle

"So, what, you're just going to sit there and wait for things to fix themselves?" Birdbrain asked Slog disdainfully. "You know, we didn't spend much time on Earth but I picked up a few things there. The humans had a saying, you know. "You must be the change you want to see in the world.", that's what one of their great people told them. Now me? It doesn't matter much what I say or do because thanks to that stupid shell everyone thinks I'm dumber than a Battlecharger. I can go out and be friendly with Autobots all day, and all the other 'Cons will say is "Poor Birdbrain, he forgot what side he's on". But you? You're famous. People respect you. And you say you want things to get better...but hiding in a dark studio fetishizing mangled corpses isn't going to change a thing. Seriously. If everyone just sits around saying, "it's alright, things will change", no one's going to do anything and nothing's going to change. You're famous, Slog. People care about what you say, what you do. You, personally, can be the change we need. But only if you actually get off your butt and do something!"

Decepticon Space Station

Octopunch turned toward Jury Rig, his tentacles spasming with distrust.

"Aren't you supposed to be a Junkion? And a mercenary? Because I'm not hearing a lot of TV-talk or seeing why a hired goon is in charge of something."

Star Arrow

Heave responded to Rumbler's query.

"I'm glad to hear your voice, let me tell you that." He looked around the bridge, then added, "We've got casualties, though. Um, and by casualties I mean that I seem to be the only one still conscious, unless the Decepticon is playing possum."
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

"In the meantime, would you mind activating your forcefield?" Blackjack asked Howlback, inching closer and closer to the Cassettecon. "Just in case, well, you know, they take more than eighty seconds."

Shrapnel glanced at Kickback and shrugged (as best as he could, considering the fact that he is a robotic stag beetle). "Out of us three, I'm also the one least likely to backstab Soundwave... or, well, he'll probably see me coming, coming."

Bombshell made a screeching growl from as he transformed into robot mode. "So that's it, then? Shrapnel's there as a means to an end too? What, you think I'll lead you to whatever infiltrators that exist, Shrapnel will lead you to a promotion? Honestly, Kickback... and you wonder why I betray you."

Shrapnel snorted as he shot off a small spark of electricity towards Bombshell. "Stand down. Both of you, you. We've got a bulkhead to chew through, through."

"Stop trying to act like you've got any sort of power, Shrapnel, you deluded idiot. Can't you see Kickback's got you strung around his little finger? He's trying to control everyone, he's trying to control everyone!" Bombshell snapped, pointing with an accusing finger at Kickback.

"Gee, that sounds like someone I know, know." Shrapnel said, deadpan.

Space

"Well, you guys hired that insufferable Afterburner as the Warworld's architect, you guys were practically asking for it to be stolen." Snare told Snapdragon. "Kaon... first Decepticon capital or something similar, isn't it? Sounds better than staying here while a moon-sized Death Star blows up, at least."

Micromaster shuttle

Slog listened to Birdbrain's rants, before slowly nodding.

Change one wants to see in the world, one must be.

"Apologize to you, I should." Slog told Birdbrain. "Stubborn, I was. Point, Slogism has, always has. Hidden behind misconceptions, it always is. Change, I can become. Try it, I should, yes..."

Cosmos zipped around space, rattling the unfortunate Decepticons that had chosen to ride inside him. "Seems to be about everyone is accounted for, Lieutenant Sky Lynx, except the Decepticons that are still elsewhere inside the Warworld."

Decepticon Space Station

"Yeah! No Tee-Vee talk!" Stranglehold growled at Detritus, folding his arms and trying to look threatening.
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Decepticon Space Station

Detritus shrugged

"I do find it hinders discussions about precision engineering. So I adopted a little used dialect of TV Talk Documentaty, although I do have to try hard not to stray into voiceover."

He leaned forward and his voice changed

"Marvel at the former Decepticon underseabase. This long forgotten relic was rescued and repurposed thanks to the obsession of one mech. A mech who tired of a rootles , nomadic existence decided to take a stand to pick a side to use his engineering to make a difference this is the story of that mech , this is Detritus' story."

Detritus leaned back

"as you can see it gets tiresome after a while."
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Vulcan Space Station

Stranglehold scratched his head dumbly. "He's talkin' in TV speak. Not sure if it's good or not..." Stranglehold frowned. "Not sure whether I understand him either too."

The Pretender turned to look at Octopunch, silently waiting for the other Mayhem to say something.
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Space Station

Detritus moved towards the exit

"as the new arrivals moved further into the strange space station they still had their doubts about the unexpected Junkion Mercenary but they could take some little reassurance from his reputation of always being on the winning side. Wordless glances passed amongst them as they exchanged their unvoiced doubts."

Detritus looked sheepish.

"Sorry once I start doing voiceover it can be hard to stop."
zigzagger

Post by zigzagger »

Space

Sky Lynx and the Third Air Strike streaked through the remaining fighter drones that obstructed their path and making safe passage for the Integritas, Veracitas and Cosmos.

"The enemy disperses," Sky Lynx announced over an open channel. "Quickly, my friends, let us regroup back at Galaxy Shuttle."

"Seems to be about everyone is accounted for, Lieutenant Sky Lynx, except the Decepticons that are still elsewhere inside the Warworld," Cosmos informed the Lieutenant Commander.

"Yes, it is regretful," he answered sincerely. "But, with the amount of passengers already in our care, we cannot risk turning around to retrieve them."

---

Integritas

Over-Run nodded to himself while he listened in on Sky Lynx's open transmission.

"Yeeeah, that reminds me..." The Autobot captain tapped a button at the armrest of his chair, activating the shuttle's intercom system. "Hey, Bludgeon, you still down there? Thought you oughta know; we're heading back to Galaxy Shuttle.

"Is there somewhere else you guys needed to be? I'd be more than...happy to take you there." Over-Run made no attempt to conceal his sarcasm. "It's that, or you head back with us. Don't care either way."

Vigilare - Alongside the Star Arrow

"Okay, just hold tight, Heave," Rumbler commed back. "Mach and Tackle* are already heading on over to the Star Arrow."

The Actionmaster checked the overhead monitor at the head of the bridge to confirm this. "Yeah, there they are -- they're waiting for you to let them in by the airlock hatch."

(OOC: * - Retroactively added.)
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Howlback shook her head. "Not yet," she said. "I don't have enough energy to keep it up for that long, not when I've got to extend it around all of you."

She frowned, then told Blackjack, "This is going to require very precise timing."

Kickback agreed with Shrapnel. "Probably," he said, "but I'm not planning on any backstabbing myself. Not as long as he keeps me busy with interesting work, anyway."

Then he glared at Bombshell and said, "No, you idiot. You're wrong in so many ways that I'm not sure it's even possible to explain them all. First, Shrapnel isn't a tool. Shrapnel is my friend, a concept that you of all people could never even begin to understand. Second, I'm a spy, not a security guard. Shrapnel couldn't give me any job that I'd be interested in doing. Third, you get treated like a means to an end because you've proven time and time again to be nothing more than a liability to your fellow Insecticons at every turn. Fourth, control is your shtick, not mine. The only thing I care about controlling, the only thing I've ever cared about controlling, is information."

He smiled.

"Speaking of information, there's point number five: while you might not have heard what our friends on the other side of the room have been saying, well...my big ears aren't just for show. And the information I heard brings me to point number six..."

The grasshopper reverted to robot mode, swatting dragging Shrapnel with him toward the back wall as his free hand pulled a remote detonator out of his chest compartment.

"Point six? When you said I wonder why you betray me? That should have been past-tense. I'm done with you, Bombshell. You won't be missed."

His finger jabbed the red button on the detonator.

Space

Snapdragon laughed. "Yeah, I guess we were. Honestly not sure how a jerk like him managed to fool us long enough to get promoted to a job like that. Obviously our security wasn't any good."

He pondered what Snare had to say, then agreed. "Pretty much. The place is a bit of a mess from what I hear, after Megatron rolled through, but it's still in better shape than Polyhex or Stanix."

Micromaster shuttle

Birdbrain nodded, satisfied. "That's what I wanted to hear," he told Slog. "And when you do, I'll have your back."

He chuckled.

"I get the feeling you might need a speech writer."

"Glad you two patched things up," Blast Master announced. "We'll be docking at Galaxy Shuttle in a few minutes, so sit down and strap in."

Decepticon Space Station

Octopunch glanced at Stranglehold and said, "Yeah, he's talking TV. And I think he's on our side. I kinda want to kill him anyway, though."

Looking back at Detritus, he asked, "What is this place for? You say it used to be an undersea base, but we're not undersea." His tentacles curled in annoyance. "Why not?"

Star Arrow

Heave smiled in relief. "Thanks," he told Rumbler. "Could you send them up to the bridge? They're all up here. I'm cycling the airlock remotely, but I don't want to leave in case anyone's condition gets worse."
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Decepticon Space Station

Detritus stroked his goatee

"Budget and time constraints. We needed a space station fast to help build up forces to fight the Imperials. If any of you are pilot qualified theres a couple of things in the west docking bay that might interest you."
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Shrapnel transformed into robot mode, hands crackling with electricity. "I honestly hoped that was all banter, Bombshell, Bombshell. That all the time we spent together would mean something, something. Friendship, partnership..."

Bombshell glared at Kickback with manic intensity. "Oh? Now you're twisting words back to me! You too, Shrapnel! Friendship- fah! Don't you see Kickback is just using you, because you're a spineless coward who somehow gets assigned to be the leader of this- this silly team?"

"Spineless, spineless? I prefer loyal, loyal." Shrapnel snapped. "I know who my friends are, and I don't think I count you among them anymore, anymore."

"Friends is just another word for tool, Kickback! Isn't that what you alway say? Huh?" Bombshell turned around, growling. "You care about control, more than me, you pathetic pile of hypocrisy. You want to control everything as well, information, Insecticons... you're no better than me!"

While Bombshell ranted, he did not notice as Kickback and Shrapnel (and little Needler, who had latched onto Shrapnel's leg, spooked by Bombshell's aggressive ranting) moved towards the back wall.

Bombshell's optics widened as Kickback pulled out the remote detonator.

"No, no, wait, Kickback- you TRAITOR!" Bombshell yelled, lunging at Kickback, his head-mounted cannon firing a cerebro-shell. Shrapnel deflected it with a blast of electricity, and it latched onto Bombshell's own face. "GAAAAAH!"

Too late, the bomb in Bombshell's head immediately detonated, blowing up Bombshell's head from the inside out.

"There he goes... there's the detonator..." Blackjack said, inching closer to Howlback. "Anytime you are ready, Howlback..."

Blackjack watched the drama unfold with a weight in his spark. Was this how Road Hugger, Hyperdrive and Detour felt about him? Blackjack hoped not... but this... something like this... it could have easily happened, if things had gone through a different route.

Space

"Yeah. We kind of blew up Polyhex." Snare told Snapdragon. "I'm going to miss the Warworld... I loved shooting at you guys. There's just something about having such a big, big cannon under your control, you know?"

Snare did a shrugging motion with his wings. "You guys were understaffed after the Quintesson invasion. Afterburner is a total suck-up to leaders, and he- and us, to think about it- were registered under your records. He checks out, and he's low-key enough to not participate in Earth battles without drawing Autobot attention to his absence."

Cosmos zipped up behind Sky Lynx near the Integritas and the Veracitas. The thought of leaving the Decepticons behind bothered him a little, but it wasn't something he was willing to risk everyone's head about. Also, Sky Lynx was his commanding officer after all...

"Right. Regroup. Oh, and, well, I hope you sent guys too look at the Star Arrow, Lieutenant Commander- not that, you know, I'm trying to order you around- I could volunteer, if you like- um- yeah."

Integritas

Bludgeon, having sitting in a cross-legged meditative position, seemed to be staring intently at the ground (if hollow eye sockets could be termed as staring), although in truth he was seeking out the other Decepticons aboard the Warworld with his powers.

The other Decepticons wisely gave Bludgeon a wide berth, and kept quiet.

Over-Run's voice broke the silence, and Bludgeon's head slowly lifted up. "Your commanding officer would not take us prisoner? You are showing mercy. A fool's choice... yet honourable."

Bludgeon slowly stood up, unfurling his legs. "My men are in no state to fight, as much as I would like to. But if you could spare the time, you could drop us at the Vulcan Space Station. Inform your commander not to return back to the Warworld- any significant warrior had made their own escapes."

Bludgeon felt them all. Snare and Snapdragon, the Cassettecons, Stranglehold and Octopunch... which leaves only the Insecticons, so close to freedom... not that Bludgeon cared about the unstable, treacherous bugs.

Micromaster shuttle

"Thank you, I do." Slog replied to Birdbrain. "Again, apologize I must- Hypocrite, I am. Prejudiced, I am. Your name, your reputation, sources of misconception. Truly sorry, I am."

Slog sighed, waving his stubby arms around. "Idiot. Hypocrite, I am. To change people, point of Slogism is. Change, Slog does not! Fool, I am." Slog let out a sigh. "Thank you, Birdbrain. Have newfound respect you, I do. Deserve moniker, you do not."

Vulcan Space Station

(OOC: EDIT: Stranglehold's mustache)

"So do we kill him? But he's on our side..." Stranglehold's one-track mind was confused trying to figure out Octopunch's words.

He turned to face Detritus, subconsciously mimicking the Junkion by stroking his own mustache.. or where his mustache would be if he still had his Pretender shell, so he looked pretty stupid trying to stroke a smooth metal face. "You've got things that blow up things so we can take the fight to other Imperials?" Stranglehold guessed.
zigzagger

Post by zigzagger »

Space

"Do not fret, Cosmos," Sky Lynx replied. "The crew of the Vigilare are assisting the Star Arrow at this very moment, and you are already carrying passengers yourself. Your presence is required here with the fleet, my friend."

Integritas

Over-Run cocked his brow. "Take you...prisoner?" he answered Bludgeon. "Why the hell would we want to do that? Can't say the same about those other Decepticons - you know, the ones with the darker-purple badges - but, last I checked, Gigatron and Optimus were on speaking terms. We're, like, supposed to be allies or something. And besides -- Giggy was the one who requested back-up, so here we are."

The Actionmaster pulled up a galactic map on the viewscreen. "Vulcan Space Station, huh? I can do that," he said. "Hold on while I check with my C.O..."

Over-Run switched to the Third Air Strike Division's channel. "Hey, Commander -- Integritas here. Mind if I drop Bludgeon and his crew off at the Vulcan Space Station? It's not too far from here."

"Negative, Over-Run," Sky Lynx replied. "We are regrouping back at Galaxy Shuttle as planned. We will return our allies to their respective headquarters once we have conducted a head count and are certain the Imperials are no longer a threat in this sector. I also wish to speak with Bludgeon once we have arrived...

"It is nothing for him to be concerned of, I assure you," the Lieutenant Commander added. "A mere formality, nothing more. He may also still have vital information to impart upon us."

(OOC: That's all there is to it. Honest. It would seem kind of odd to send Bludgeon on his way without the two armies speaking with each other first. Sorry about changing my mind on you like that :o)

"Okie dokie, boss. See back at Galaxy Shuttle, then."

Over-Run ended the call, shifting his attention back to Bludgeon waiting on the other end of the intercom. "Sorry about that," he said. "So, uh...I guess we're heading back to Galaxy Shuttle first before we drop you guys off. Sky Lynx wants to check in with you -- head honcho to head honcho. You know how it is."

Star Arrow

Once Heave remotely opened the airlock, Mach and Tackle slipped inside the Star Arrow. The blastdoors snapped quickly shut behind them.

Mach pointed down the corridor near the entrance to the airlock chamber. "This way." He motioned to his partner. "The bridge is up ahead."

They sprinted a short way down the hall to the end and soon found themselves standing on the bridge.

It was eerily silent on the command deck, with the back-up reserves maintaining only a few lighting fixtures along the ceiling and the main terminal near the captain's chair.

(OOC: Sorry if I am being presumptuous.)

Heave was the only body present that was fully conscious, while the others - Barrage, Missile Master, Moonrock and Flattop - lay offline, strewn randomly throughout the bridge.

"Heave. I'm so glad you're all right," said Mach, his tone far too pleasant than the situation required. "We probably should hurry."

"I got it." Tackle converted into pickup truck mode, folding his alt-form's bed cap away. "Load them in."

"Yes, of course -- your assistance, if you would?" Mach looked readily to the Micromaster.

Mach went to the closest body first - that being Moonrock. He scooped the Micromaster off the floor and gently laid him inside Tackle's bed...
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Space

"Right, Sky Lynx- I mean, Commander- I mean, Sir." Cosmos replied. "Regrouping with the fleet now." The little green shuttle zipped up near the Integritas and Vigilare, positively dwarfed by the large Autobot shuttles.

Integritas

Bludgeon chuckled, which, with Bludgeon's voice, sounded like a dry, crackling, unpleasant sound. "You Autobots clearly do not think like the Decepticons. But still, yes, the alliance stands strong. Against all odds. Another reason for us to honour our own end of the bargain."

The Pretender stood still, listening to Over-Run and Sky Lynx's conversation.

"An information exchange and a headcount. As valid a reason as any." Bludgeon replied to Over-Run, sitting himself in a cross-legged position again. "Proceed."
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

The already-half-eaten wall bowed in from the force of the explosion as Bombshell's corpse collapsed to the ground.

Kickback sagged, visibly stunned by what he'd done. "I didn't think...I didn't think...didn't think it would ever come to that," he said. "I'm sorry, Bombers. I--"

And then the Warworld blew up.

Howlback felt the pressure wave coming moments before it hit.

"Aaand -- now!"

Her feedbacker shield flared to life, surrounding herself, Blackjack, Tailwind (OOC: er...was that the other Micromaster? If not, then whoever's supposed to be here), Needler, Shrapnel and Kickback in an impenetrable force bubble.

However, not even the shield was enough to deflect the force of the Warworld's destruction. The fire washed over them, sweeping them up and forcing the bubble outward. It's edges pressed against the damaged wall, crackling with the pressure. Under normal circumstances the field would have collapsed, but the bulkhead was already battered and broken. It cracked apart and the six Decepticons and their bubble were thrown away from the burning wreck of the Warworld like a bullet, their protective field glowing bright blue through the orange haze of fire.

Micromaster shuttle

Birdbrain nodded and smiled. "Apology accepted," he told Slog. "In fact, I -- "

He was cut off as the Warworld's destruction caught up to them, ultra-fast debris pelting the small shuttled.

"What was that?" Birdbrain demanded.

"The Warworld blew up," Blast Master told him helpfully.

"No, not that," Birdbrain sighed. He pointed out the window at a streaking blue sphere flying ahead of the debris. "That!"

"That," Phaser piped up, "is more people for us to rescue. Hold tight, guys. We need to catch up first." Over the comm he said, "Sorry, sky Lynx. We've got another pickup to make first. We'll be a few minutes."

Space

"Oh, right. That was you." Snapdragon said indifferently. "Whatever. No one I liked lived there anymore anyway."

After Snare explained how easily the Decepticons had been infiltrated, Snapdragon found that he couldn't argue with that. "Yeah, that's just about right. Our recruiting standards were never very high anyway. I mean, hell, they let me in, right?"

Decepticon Space Station

(OOC: Wait, didn't Stranglehold's moustache -- along with the rest of his shell -- get blown up by Thunderwing?)

Octopunch gave Detritus an impatient look. "Do I look like I fly?" he asked. "These aren't air tentacles, boy. Unless you put this thing back underwater where it belongs I'm stuck here for the duration."

Looking at Stranglehold, he said, "You're seriously going to try and fly something? You?" He laughed. "Good luck with that."

Star Arrow

Heave looked up from his console, which was the only one on the entire bridge that hadn't been crushed or set on fire during the battle. His normally-grey armour was tinted orange by the flames still licking out from the other side of the room.

"It is so good to see you," he told the somewhat larger Autobots, "you have no idea."

Grabbing Missile Master under the shoulders, he dragged his commander toward the waiting truck.

"You'll, uh..probably have to lift him for me," he said. "I'm not that tall."

He left his commander lying there, going back and grabbing Barrage next.
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Outrunning the Fireball that used to be the Warworld

Shrapnel placed a hand on Kickback's shoulder, as stunned as the other Insecticon. "You, you actually did it-"

"INCOMING!" Blackjack yelled, holding on to Howlback, nodding in happy relief as the feedbacker shield flared to life and covering the two of them, the Air Strike Patrol an the two Insecticons.

It, however, did not extend to the trio of Insecticon clones or Bombshell's corpse, all of which were consumed by the flames and the explosion from the Warworld.

Blackjack watched as one of the Insecticons -- the Kickback clone, he thought -- scream in agony as his silhouette disappeared under the fire... and then they shot out into space, and all Blackjack could do was hang on for dear life onto Howlback.

Shrapnel grabbed Kickback's arm and Needler tightly as he allowed the bubble from the feedbacker shield to take him away from the explosion.

Micromaster shuttle

Slog nodded at Birdbrain slowly, his brain already thinking of ways on helping things change. He managed to keep himself standing straight by gripping a handrail. "Larger explosion than personal expectations, that was. Admittedly, in the explosions of Death Stars, next to no experience, I have."

The Pretender Monster glanced at the sphere. "Slow them down with magnetic powers, I can. Assist you, I will."

Slog's wrist scalpels retracted and he began to extend a magnetic pulling force at Howlback's feedbacker field bubble, attempting to slow down the bubble before they shoot into space without stopping... or worse, burn up in Cybertron's atmosphere. "Stop them, I cannot. Too fast, too fast, they are going."

Space

"Don't think you like anybody." Snare replied to Snapdragon, before chuckling. "You throwbacks let Starscream be second in command of the entire army for Xal knows how many centuries. Low doesn't even describe it-your recruiting standards are nonexistent."

Snare waggled his wings. "Also, if I get ahold of whichever Decepticon that promoted Thunerwing into leader and gave him an ego bigger than Unicron's aft plate, I swear I will riddle them with holes."

Vulcan Space Station

(OOC: STRANGLEHOLD'S MUSTACHE IS ETERNAL! DO NOT ARGUE WITH THE MUSTACHE! :glance: Edited to him stroking a phantom limb. Mustache. Thing. Yeah.)

Stranglehold shrugged. "You don't think I can fly, Octo? I think I can fly a shuttle pretty well. I think. I hope. I mean, can't be that hard. That idiot Fangry can fly, can't he?"
zigzagger

Post by zigzagger »

Space - Above Nova Cronum Outskirts

"Understood, Phaser," Sky Lynx commed back. "Be safe, my friend, and contact me should you require assistance."

---

The Third Air Strike Division soared high above the Nova Cronum outskirts when the Warworld finally exploded. It was a stunning sight to behold, lighting up the sky in fiery orange and rattling the terrain below.

The Autobot fleet had already cleared enough distance to be affected by the ensuing shock wave.

Over-Run whistled over the open TASD channel. "Whoooa. Will ya look at that?"

"Yeah. There it goes," Rad added, awestruck.

"We can only hope Phaser was able to rescue our remaining allies," said Sky Lynx. "Now rise up, my comrades...."

The Lieutenant Commander guided himself upward, his accompanying wings following suit, towards the exosphere where Galaxy Shuttle and the remaining fleet waited.

The giant Autobot shuttle hung directly above, it's breadth becoming evident as the TASD drew closer...

---

Galaxy Shuttle

The massive blastdoors underneath Galaxy Shuttle's hull split open as the fleet approached.

Led proudly by their commanding officer, the Third Air Strike Division passed through the protective airlock field and flew into the hangar bay.

Sky Lynx slowly glided in with the aid of his maneuvering thrusters, converted to dinoblast mode, and touched down gently - very gently - onto the studded metal floor.

A perfect landing. Naturally.

"DESIGNATION: LIEUTENANT COMMANDER SKY LYNX. WELCOME BACK," the giant vessel's disembodied voice boomed throughout the open area.

"Greetings, Galaxy Shuttle," answered Sky Lynx. "I trust you did not encounter any problems?"

"AFFIRMATIVE. I WILL KEEP YOU INFORMED."

"Thank you."

The Autobot Dinoblast looked on as the other shuttles entered the hangar and docked -- including the Integritas, the Veracitas and Cosmos (OOC: ?), carrying their Decepticon passengers.

Star Arrow

Mach assisted Heave with Missle Master and lifted him onto Tackle's bed. He placed the Micromaster neatly alongside Moonrock, then moved on to the next unconscious passenger - Flattop.

Mach promptly gathered the lone Decepticon into his arms and set him down with the other Micromasters.

He glanced over his shoulder at Heave, who was tending to Barrage. "Is that all of them?"
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Galaxy Shuttle

Cosmos zipped in after Sky Lynx and landed next to the Dinobot, opening his doors. "Thank you for flying with Cosmos Airlines, we hope you return again!"

The Decepticons inside Cosmos tumbled out, woozy, one of them slamming onto a bulkhead as he walked out.

"Whoops." Cosmos said as he transformed, shrinking down to his regular robot mode as he walked up to Sky Lynx, waiting for orders.

Integritas

"I see we have landed at our destination." Bludgeon said out loud as he stood up from his cross-legged position. "Now, where is your leader?"
zigzagger

Post by zigzagger »

Galaxy Shuttle

Sky Lynx shifted his gaze from the shuttles unloading in the hangar and down at Cosmos, standing patiently by. "At ease," he told the other Autobot. "For now, we wait for our comrades."

Integritas

"Sky Lynx's out in the hangar," Over-Run said over the intercom. "And the rest of your buddies are either here already, or are en route."

The Actionmaster flicked a switch at the terminal standing across from him, dropping the loading ramp.

"He's waitin' for ya," he told Bludgeon. "Really can't miss him. He's the only high-handed, dino-bird-sphinx-thing we got."
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Galaxy Shuttle

Bludgeon made a single nod, as he walked out of the hatch purposefully, making a straight beeline for Sky Lynx. Barrage, having disconnected himself from the cannon port, followed in Bludgeon's wake as backup should it be necessary.

Bludgeon reached Sky Lynx and stood straight, regarding the giant Autobot Lieutenant Commander. "Sky Lynx." Bludgeon said in his soft, whispery voice. "We appreciate your help in getting my men out of the Warword. But now, we need to go to Protihex... it seems like the tide is turning, even down there. We need to make sure there is not a single chance that it would turn in favour of the Imperials."

Thunderwing... is a blight. He must be silenced.
zigzagger

Post by zigzagger »

Galaxy Shuttle

Sky Lynx nodded. "Oh yes, I wholeheartedly concur," he answered Bludgeon. "And Protihex we shall go, my comrade, once all bodies are accounted for. Yours and ours...

"But, we are getting ahead of ourselves; I commend you and your people for eliminating the Warworld, but are you certain the Imperials are no longer a threat in this sector?" queried the Lieutenant Commander. "And have you any further information that pertains to the enemy? It would be immensely helpful that we are all on the same page."
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Kickback nodded mutely in answer to Shrapnel's question as they flew through space, but he didn't answer verbally. He couldn't, really. The feedbacker shield faded out of existence a few seconds after the explosion, leaving the Decepticons floating helplessly in space as gamma rays bombarded them, drowning out any radio communications that might be directed at them.

He noticed, though, that he was inexplicably starting to slow down...

Howlback screamed, her mouth opened in a silent rictus of pain as her shield generators blew out. Her optics flickered a few times, then went dark.

Micromaster shuttle

Birdbrain watched helplessly as he saw Slog start to slow down the other Decepticons as their shuttle raced toward them.

"I--help? me?" He nodded. "OK. What can I do?"

In the background, he heard Phaser responding to Sky Lynx, saying, "Thanks. I will."

The shuttle's engines started to roar as they accelerated at full burn, slowly catching up with the spaced Decepticons. Once the distance was closing at a safe rate, the engines died and the shuttle swung around.

"Hold on," Phaser told their passengers. "I'll need to open up our cargo doors to catch them, which means venting the atmosphere. Unless you guys fancy needing a rescue yourselves, I recommend not getting sucked out."

"Got it," Birdbrain told him, before grudgingly strapping in the still-unconscious Wildfly.

Space

"That's not fair!" Snapdragon objected. "I like lots of people! There's, uh...well, there used to be Apeface, and Krunk was OK when he wasn't mincing around in fear. Um...Scourge was cool too, I guess, and I never had a problem with Mindwipe or Scorpy..."

He chuckled. "You know, I'm starting to notice a pattern here..."

Decepticon Space Station

"No, that idiof Fangry won't be flying anything anytime soon," Octopunch reminded Stranglehold. "Or ever again. Oh, also, he had wings. You don't."

Star Arrow

Heave nodded as he pulled himself up onto Tackle's bed, since without Heave his alt-mode was useless for transportation.

"Yeah, that's all of them," he told Mach. "Thank you. If you guys hadn't come..."

He shook his head.

"Well, let's not think about that. You did."