SIGHTINGS AND DEALS!

Figures, collectables, customs and collecting.
Notabot

Post by Notabot »

Targets near me are selling Universe Leo Prime and the Target exclusive Burning Fallen for $5 on clearance. Nice.
Ackula

Post by Ackula »

Sweet! I hope this happens at our Target too, I been scanning the Leo Prime every week when we go to get groceries at Super Target, in hopes for a clearance sale :lol:
Ackula

Post by Ackula »

Went into a couple of TRU stores this past weekend in the Los Angeles/Orange County area and saw a lot of the Animated Roll Out Command Optimus Prime on clearance for $25. There was no stickers or signs, but if you go scan them that is what they will come up, which is about 50% off the original retail price. ;)
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

UK Toys R Us stores have the Whirl/Bludgeon Metalikato two-pack for £15 - not a bad price for a Voyager and a Deluxe, I'm pretty tempted for Whirl alone.
ismellicecream
Protoform

Post by ismellicecream »

Heads up UK folk - Asda have ROTF Jetfire for £10. Well worth it even with the scottish accent.
kupimus aka(clocker)
Protoform

Post by kupimus aka(clocker) »

also, asda in kings heath, birmingham has 2-packs of the 2007 movie cybertron/energon scout repaints for £10.50. not bad for two scout class figs. i got a pack called the data war which contained clocker and hardtop and war of the waves which contained storm surge and air raid.

also sainsburys at the maypole, birmingham are still flogging cybertron scattorshot, repugnus and ransack gts for about a tenner for all three. these and the above packs are being sold under the universe banner representing the cybertron line.

sainsburys maypole (last time i checked) also had rotf deluxe toys for £7 and voyagers for £11 if anyones interested.

birmingham comic shops, toyshops and supermarkets have all received rotf scouts brakedown, sonar and sky stalker. brakedown is definetly a fun mould to transform. the entertainer is also selling the 25th anniversary prime for £20 now(i got it when it was 50). also supreme animated prime for £30.
Let this be thy final lesson monster, no man is e'er defeated till his last breath is drawn! And e'en THEN, 'tis most unwise for the victor to assume the battle is ended, for with god and man, a war is ne'er over till the ultimate wrong is set aright and the final villain is DONE!
Paul053

Post by Paul053 »

BOGO event on hasbrotoyshop.com. Most TFs are animated line but they got other stuffs too if you care. Event run through 6/20.
Notabot

Post by Notabot »

Toys R Us has buy one get one half off this week. And, in a shocking move for TRU, they actually have product on their website before it's old news in the stores. Scout class Hubcap, Generations Thrust, Deluxe Ironhide, and some of the new Powercore guys to name a few. I was impressed!
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

Not outstanding, but Animated deluxes are half RRP in Matalan, at least the one on Merry Hill. Older stock mostly. Jetstorm/Jetfire for ten quid (like the alt-modes, but not the robots, personally). Also cheap Marvel crossover TFs.
numbat

Post by numbat »

Sainsbury's have a few TF offers just now:

- ROTF Voyagers for £10
- ROTF Legends buy one get one free (at £3.99)

They also have HFTD Deluxes in at £9.99.

New sale thread added with a range of Transformers including Masterpiece, Botcon, CHUG, RID, Movies etc.

Looking for MP-11T Thundercracker and MP-9 Rodimus v2 (Takara version with as few QC issues as possible).

Check out my new sale thread now!

Also items on eBay.
inflatable dalek

Post by inflatable dalek »

Leader Class ROTF Optimus Prime is now £22 in a Tesco near you.
REVIISITATION: THE HOLE TRUTH
STARSCREAM GOES TO PIECES IN MY LOOK AT INFILTRATION #6!
PLUS: BUY THE BOOKS!
Notabot

Post by Notabot »

Wal-Mart has dropped deluxes down to $9.00, making them only 3 cents more than scouts. Apparently this is part of their pre-Christmas early price drop that will probably last through the Christmas season. Good timing with some nice waves coming out!
martyboy70

Post by martyboy70 »

Bought my first Tfs in as long as I can remember.
Argos have the War for the Skies Legends 4 pack including Jetfire repaint,Thundercracker(Starscream repaint),Spinister(Blackout in Skywarp colours) and Blades(Springer repaint) down to £4.99
Loss of job. Will sell for food here.
Rack 'n Ruin

Post by Rack 'n Ruin »

I was in a Real supermarket in Braunschweig (Germany) on Tuesday and they had ROTF / HFTD / whatever it is Leader Starscream reduced from 59.99€ to 19.99€.

Any Starscream fans in Germany should check out their local Real!
Wreck and Rule!
Ackula

Post by Ackula »

Super Target and Greatlands Target in my area has the big Battle Ops Bumblebee on clearance right now for $39.99, probably a good price for someone if they actually want it. I passed it up, not a fan of movie-verse toys, but thought I should mention the sale for those who are.
numbat

Post by numbat »

Argos have a few ROTF figures knocked down:

- ROTF Supreme Devastator - £49.99
- ROTF Leader Optimus Prime - £24.99
- ROTF Legends Devastator - £9.99
- ROTF Scouts - £2.99
- ROTF Stealth Force Optimus Prime - £12.99
- ROTF Stealth Force Deluxe - £6.99
- ROTF RPM Single Pac - £1.99
- ROTF Bumblebee Battle Track - £12.99
- ROTF Bumblebee Helmet - £16.99

http://www.argos.co.uk/webapp/wcs/store ... evance&p=1

Is Surpreme Devastator worth half price, or is he really too s#%$e? That's the cheapest I've seen it since release anywhere near me, and I figure it is probably approaching last chance in stores, and don't want to find myself looking for it at eBay prices in the future. The size appeals for Legends displays at least - although I'd need to track down Legends Skids and Mudflap then...

New sale thread added with a range of Transformers including Masterpiece, Botcon, CHUG, RID, Movies etc.

Looking for MP-11T Thundercracker and MP-9 Rodimus v2 (Takara version with as few QC issues as possible).

Also items on eBay.
Sunstreaker2

Post by Sunstreaker2 »

Free shipping today from HTS! Get on it while the getting's good!
No longer looking for RID Dreadwind, but I still need Smokejumper. I'm also in need of Mammoth Nemesis Prime's tail piece, as my figure lacks it. Send me a PM.
Notabot

Post by Notabot »

The TJ Maxx near me had a pile of Animated Wreck-Gar and Atomic Lugnut for $13 for anyone who missed that wave and wants one. PM me if you want one shipped at cost.
numbat

Post by numbat »

Just been in Tesco in Lockerbie, and they have a massive hodgepodge of TFs from all recent lines (ROTF, HFTD, PCC, RTS). All are on sale, except Scouts and PCC basics.

- Legend £2.00 or two for £3.00
- Deluxe £6.97
- Voyager £9.99
- PCC Combiner set £10.99

I imagine other Tescos have similar deals, which may include Leaders if they stock them (none in Lockerbie).

Also items on eBay.
numbat

Post by numbat »

Not totally outstanding, but Morrisons in Hamilton have just filled a huge shelf with stacks of RTS Deluxes at £8.00. They have Wreck-Gar, Bumblebee, Perceptor and Laser Rod Prime in my local store just now.

£8.00 a deluxe certainly beats £8.99 for a DOTM Cyberverse Commander!

Also items on eBay.