SIGHTINGS AND DEALS!

Figures, collectables, customs and collecting.
Scotimus Prime
Protoform

Post by Scotimus Prime »

Once you get Sky Lynx from TK Maxx....The Entertainer have Wave 6 Deluxes in
http://www.thetoyshop.com/action-toys-f ... 1517_B5607
Scotimus Prime
Protoform

Post by Scotimus Prime »

Once you manage to get Sky Lynx from TK Maxx! The Entertainer have the Wave 6 Deluxes in
http://www.thetoyshop.com/action-toys-f ... 1517_B5607
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

Couple of CW Onslaughts and some RID deployers in Merry Hill TKM, nothing of note.
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

Will you stop dual posting the same stuff in the news thread? Most of the people reading the news forum aren't going to give a toss about distribution in specific stores.
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

Bham New Street TKM has a TR Blaster and a CW Onslaught, plus a large squeezy pliosaur I'm tempted to go back for tomorrow.

edit: They've still got Onslaught. Two guesses what happened to the rest.
Skyquake87
Protoform

Post by Skyquake87 »

Smyths have wave TR deluxes at £12.50, Wave 1 stuff the same and Leader Class Soundwave and Blaster reduced to £35.
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

UK peeps -- Tesco has "Fortress Maximum" up at a hundred with click and collect:

http://www.tesco.com/direct/transfomers ... rce=others
Skyquake87
Protoform

Post by Skyquake87 »

...looks like its been scalped / pulled already :)
inflatable dalek

Post by inflatable dalek »

He's back! Hopefully till my payday. Doesn't seem to be remving my staff discount at a checkout test, but I do have vouchers...
REVIISITATION: THE HOLE TRUTH
STARSCREAM GOES TO PIECES IN MY LOOK AT INFILTRATION #6!
PLUS: BUY THE BOOKS!
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

Not a TF but a KO of some Shadow Emissary dude with six modes... they're in B&M at the moment for a tenner... a smidge larger than TR Powermaster Prime and to be fair to TR does feel less substantial, although not by a great deal.

Seems a fair price for a black repaint of Hexatron.

http://i.imgur.com/bbwx2Hm.jpg
Skyquake87
Protoform

Post by Skyquake87 »

Nifty! If I see one, I might have a punt :)

Bought one as I was in a B&M today. Plastics are what you expect for a KO - rough to the touch and slightly brittle in places (watch those tabs - one of mine on the legs snapped off without much encouragement), but other than that, Morphotron (!) feels alright. The ratchets on mine do what they should.

Transforming the figure is exactly what I thought these 3P designs would be - a bit of unnecessary fiddle and faff, which doesn't translate very well to lower grade plastics (I can't, for the life of me, get the legs to sit flush in vehicle mode)and the trigger/ wings are very loose.

Aside from the silly chromed head, the figure looks good and impressive and everything else is in order. Not bad for a tenner, even as imposing robot action figure.
Scotimus Prime
Protoform

Post by Scotimus Prime »

Denyer wrote:Not a TF but a KO of some Shadow Emissary dude with six modes... they're in B&M at the moment for a tenner... a smidge larger than TR Powermaster Prime and to be fair to TR does feel less substantial, although not by a great deal.

Seems a fair price for a black repaint of Hexatron.

http://i.imgur.com/bbwx2Hm.jpg
Yup, already got him

Btw still hoping that B&M eventually get Wave 2 CW Stunticons in! seeing as they've already got Legends Blackjack & Viper from that Wave + the CW Deluxes that B&M have in have the comics packaged with them...so i guess they are grey imports of some kind(as was the case with the Thrilling 30 Generations Voyager figs that they got in previously)
Sunrunner
Protoform

Post by Sunrunner »

B&M have some more Combiner Wars figures in stock. I saw the wave 6 Sky Reign deluxes (but no Sky Lynx), and leader class Starscream and Skywarp. Deluxes were £9.99 and leaders £24.99.

Also had an interesting KO figure of CW Rook. He was approx. leader class in size and bright green in colour. His packaging suggested the other Protectobots were also available. Not sure on the quality but I'd like to see how the combined form looked at that scale!
Skyquake87
Protoform

Post by Skyquake87 »

Popped into a few B&Ms near me - seen the Deluxes, but no Leaders. That bootleg Rook is insane - its massive! Don't know that I'd pay £15 for it though.

The Entertainer has reduced the RID Minicon things again. They also had the new Last Knight figures. £23.99 for a Deluxe?! £32.99 for a not much bigger Voyager figure? Wow. That's...a lot. Shame, as they look decent (well, Barricade and Prime at least). Wont be biting at those prices though.
Thunderwave
Protoform

Post by Thunderwave »

Skyquake87 wrote:Popped into a few B&Ms near me - seen the Deluxes, but no Leaders. That bootleg Rook is insane - its massive! Don't know that I'd pay £15 for it though.

The Entertainer has reduced the RID Minicon things again. They also had the new Last Knight figures. £23.99 for a Deluxe?! £32.99 for a not much bigger Voyager figure? Wow. That's...a lot. Shame, as they look decent (well, Barricade and Prime at least). Wont be biting at those prices though.
Yea, the local TRU here has the Last Knight deluxes at $20. I didn't even bother checking the Voyagers. Thankfully Walmart seems to have their head out of their rump and is "only" charging the same for them as the other deluxe figures.
Skyquake87
Protoform

Post by Skyquake87 »

TRU have buy one get one half price on all Hasbro stuff, if anyone feels like helping out an ailing retailer. With some stuff already discounted due to Xmas sales, there's some good deals to be had.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

And for Canadian folks, TRU is running a coupon promo until March: your choice of $20 off of a $50 purchase, buy two get one free, or 10% off your purhase.

http://t.toysrus.ca/shop/index.jsp?cate ... WWS_122717
Sunrunner
Protoform

Post by Sunrunner »

Found TR leader Sky Shadow at B&M. No price on the shelf but when I took him to the till he rang through at £14.99! Bargain

Hopefully a sign that the later TR waves will eventually turn up at UK retail through the discount stores
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

Ooo. Which bit of the UK are you in again? Am I right in remembering Bham?
Sunrunner
Protoform

Post by Sunrunner »

Northants, a friend of mine also spotted Sixshot in B&M Coventry