Freestyle Battle callout (Viewfind Read)

Having a quiet drink with Terry Gene Bollea.
Karl Baller
Protoform

Freestyle Battle callout (Viewfind Read)

Post by Karl Baller »

*The "AWF" fans are quietly sitting in there seats waiting for something else to happen when all of a sudden the lights cut out. A yellow spot light appears on the left side of the crowd and starts to make its way to the entrace part of the ramp, then a blue light appears on the right side of the crowd mimic's its predaccesor. All of a sudden "I'ma Hustla" by Cassidy hits the speaker as soon as the yellow and blue lights fuse into a green spotlight, the fans look in pure astonishment, basically wondering what the hell is going on. 1 minute and 22 seconds into the song, a 6'0, African American male comes out onto the ramp standing inside the green light. He has on a long black t-shirt that reads "X-WCW" on the front and back, dark blue baggy Rocawear jeans, black air-force one's, and a black do-rag on. He heads down the ramp recieving boo's from the crowd (they know its an X-WCW invasion...), but it doesn't look like this man cares. He climbs into the ring and the lights cut back on finally. After the crowd quiets down, he pulls a mic out and puts it to his lips so he can speak.*

"Ayoooooooooooo, I dont really appreciate da greetings you b*tch ass punks just gave me. I guess da critic's was true, you d*** head's really are wack. Anyway let me introduce myself.....representing da "X-WCW" to da fullest...dey call me "Da Kid" Karl Baller!!!!! I actually came out here to see how corny dis federation really is, and everything I heard and more is true, it looks like Don King is runnin dis sh**. Da weakling stars are a waste of breathe, and da fan's are wack as hell, but I aint come out here to talk trash about anybody....since you all are trash aint no reason to talk about you. I came out here to adress dis Vanilla Ice lookin motha f**** right now. Yeah I took my precious time and watched a whole boring ass show of AWF, and saw dis reaaaaaal wack....white version of me act like he can rap. I think his name is "Viewfind" or whateva you b*tch ass busta's call him."

*The "AWF" fan's dont take this lightly and boo the "X-WCW" represenitive. He removes the mic from his lips and starts to walk around the ring a little, allowing the fan's to get their boo's in. While doing so, KB clears his throat and spits directly into the middle of the canvas, then licks his lips as the boo's begin to fade away. "Da Kid" puts the mic back to his lips for some more words.*

"Aiight yall can shut up now, aint nobody ask about your thoughts or opinions. ANYWAY, even you outdated b*tches musta heard about da big Collision Course II PPV dats coming up. Since so many people are out to prove which federation is better den da other, I got something better to prove, your trashy ass champion can't rap fo sh**. Dis dude don't rep Philly, he makin us look bad fa sho.....why don't he just take his punk ass back to Israel or wherever his 5 dolla ho motha brang him from. Back onto subject though, i've decided dat at Collision Course II, I am callin your "champion" out to a 10 bar freestyle battle. None of dat pre-written or bitten sh**, just off da top of your head. So if your "champ" isn't da big p**** dat I know he is, why dont he bring his f****** ass out here and accept my challenge."

*The fan's get on their feet and start up a "Viewfind" chant over and over while "Da Kid" waits for a response.*

OOC: Karl Baller is NOT an AWF character, and he is challenging Viewfind to a rap battle at Collision Course II.
Viewfind

Post by Viewfind »

"party up by DMX blast the ears of the AWF fans and Viewfind
appears on the ramp with a little smile on his face"

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, Vanilla Ice you just drop some ass gas cuz yo whats that smell? aw wait that was yo game you just spit?
ok cool stand back and try not to get hurt cuz i'ma hit you with that two ton bomb.

After im through wit you you'll wind up in a hospital bed
so just hush keep ya mouth shut and be afraid
You just be a good lil bitch and take a rest
before you wind up wit a few shells in ya chest
put ya ****in rhymes on Ebay for bid
you ****in with a beast who will tear you limb from limb
you wanna get destroyed now or do i have to take my time
cuz i got all night to spit my rhymes
after im done with you people will think i commited a crime
wit that weak ass rap, you need to sit down and take a breather
maybe do a thing with cybershi*
i'll be tearing ya
From philly to da UK
From Bones to Skin?
Up ya game, cos i know your @#%$ bitch
I be, running and gunnin
man sit down dont step to the kid
ya happy know you gotcha reply
hope this diss didnt make you cry/
Man if u got more to say ill make you die.

Now thats just a taste of whats to come, holla back at cha over at the PPV
Viewfind

Post by Viewfind »

OOC: Man we both from philly, how we going to fight? :(
Sociopathic Autobot

Post by Sociopathic Autobot »

Originally posted by Viewfind

OOC: The same way all the other slummers from Philly fight.
SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS
Karl Baller
Protoform

Post by Karl Baller »

OOC: Where you rep, i'm SWP all day eryday.
Viewfind

Post by Viewfind »

Originally posted by Sociopathic Autobot
OOC: The same way all the other slummers from Philly fight.

:-*
Cyberstrike nTo
Protoform

Post by Cyberstrike nTo »

OOC: In a rap battle at the PPV, unless Karl Baller makes it on Team X-WCW, then you 2 can fight in the Xtreme War Games match.
Please visit Outlaw Colony my new message board it's a fun site for fun people.
Sociopathic Autobot

Post by Sociopathic Autobot »

:-*

=-o
SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS
Karl Baller
Protoform

Post by Karl Baller »

Originally posted by Cyberstrike nTo
OOC: In a rap battle at the PPV, unless Karl Baller makes it on Team X-WCW, then you 2 can fight in the Xtreme War Games match.

Naw CS, he means we both are from philly, so why are we fighting eachother if we are from the same city.
Viewfind

Post by Viewfind »

Originally posted by Karl Baller
Naw CS, he means we both are from philly, so why are we fighting eachother if we are from the same city.

That about sum's it up.

Oh yeah i'm from south philly.
Cyberstrike nTo
Protoform

Post by Cyberstrike nTo »

Originally posted by Karl Baller

OOC: So what? Different team for different companies, besides you MIGHT be on Team X-WCW.
Hey if can CM Punk fight Colt Cabana at ROH's CM Punk: The Final Chapter and both of them are from Chicago then you two can do it.
Please visit Outlaw Colony my new message board it's a fun site for fun people.
Ignavus
Protoform

Post by Ignavus »

why the hell are you booking matches for x-wcw on the archive?
"Trying is the first step towards failure" ~ H. Simpson
Random Sweep
Protoform

Post by Random Sweep »

Why not. its not like any thing seems to be happening with the AWF now does it...
Bandit
Protoform

Post by Bandit »

Viewfind, kick Baller's sorry-lovin', pot-smokin', toilet-drinkin', S***- eatin', crap-chompin', weak willed, hopeless, hapless, and piss-poor, Jackass-screwin' ASS all the way to Hell!!!!!

I am Bandit! Homicidal,Suicidal,and Genecidal!
Karl Baller
Protoform

Post by Karl Baller »

OOC: I think since the AWF has decided not to join the XWG then we wont be having our rap battle, we'll just have to wait for some other time or maybe we'll end up doing some sort of interpermotional type of thing or something