AWF Trash-talking topic #222

Having a quiet drink with Terry Gene Bollea.
Wolfang

Post by Wolfang »

OOC: Except that nobody is going to buy that gimmick... just like they didn't buy the Multi-Million Dollar Man Christopher Back, 'The New F'n Game' Christopher Back or any of the others before that.
"I hold to a simple philosophy: assume everyone's a piece of c*** and then be pleasantly surprised if you find people who ain't."
Cyberstrike nTo
Protoform

Post by Cyberstrike nTo »

Originally posted by Wolfang
OOC: Except that nobody is going to buy that gimmick... just like they didn't buy the Multi-Million Dollar Man Christopher Back, 'The New F'n Game' Christopher Back or any of the others before that.

OOC:
Ok first off the renegade gimmick was something I asked form SA awhile ago and we both agreed on it. I just thought it was time to bring it up.

Second: The Billion Dollar Gimmick did work, because it's been well established that's rich man and taking him into the renegade gimmick is the next logical step in the character's progession.

Third: The New F'n Game gimmick would've worked if certian people would've given me a chance to run with it.

Fourth: I love to take my character in new and surprising directions.

and finally: Why is it when anyone else here takes their character
in a new direction they don't have no trouble with it.
If and when I do it and everybody and their bother jumps down my throat.
I'm sorry but the this nonsence is getting old.
Please visit Outlaw Colony my new message board it's a fun site for fun people.
Ignavus
Protoform

Post by Ignavus »

OOC: Speaking of which, D-Ex and I have decided to renounce our much beloved slacker/drunk gimmicks, in favor of....

drumroll please

The Clowns from HELL!

We'll ride clown cars and unicycles, have funny wigs, big shoes, and red noses... but be EVIL while doing it. NO ONE CAN STOP SATAN CLOWNAZ!
"Trying is the first step towards failure" ~ H. Simpson
Extreme_Kup
Protoform

Post by Extreme_Kup »

OOC: I guess some gimmicks wont be approved by some people for some reasons (I recall I wanted to be a guy from the future ala Max Moon, but it was turned down on an e-fed I was since they told me it wont work). So I dont wanna touch that matter if you ask me. But as for the insane clownaz?.......hmmmmmmmm.........

IC:
The scene opens with D-Ex drinking beer and watching some TV. We also see his free hand with the telephone. We get audio as soon as the cameras zoom up on D-Ex's face.

D-Ex: "Ah.....my leg is crammpin right now Igz. I got nothin to do here but watch TV and sit on my couch. What? Oh the program I'm watching now eh? Its Bozo the clown. Hehehe funny stuff dude. So you sure there are tag teams who are returning to the AWF and they want OUR titles? Damn! I guess I should start being a bit more sober and catch things up. Huh? What do you mean Michael Jackson wrestled in your federation? Stop BS-in me already. Well I got to go ok? Bozo marathon is still on."

*D-Ex hangs up and watches the show. After a couple of hours, we hear D-Ex yawning and turning off the TV screen. He dozes off to sleep and we go into DREAM MODE!!!

Dream mode

D-Ex gets up from his couch and hears a remarkably squeeky noises. He scratches his head and notices his hair is much more thick than usual.

D-Ex: "What in the world?"

He looks into the mirror and notices he is in a clown get up. He looks a bit baffled and turns around to hear someone opening the door. Its Igz wearing a clown get up.

D-Ex: "Hey I'm a clown! Y...youre a clown!"
Igz: ".....and your point is? :eyebrow: "
D-Ex: "WE ARE CLOWNS!!!"
Igz: "Well of course we are. Dont you remember that we are tag team champs? And were a team?"
D-Ex: "I know that! Were The Serial Slackaz! We slack off and love it!"
Igz: "What are you talking about D? You have been drinking again havent you huh? Were called the SATAN CLOWNAZ!!!"
D-Ex: "Satan clownaz?"
Igz: "You know, we are clowns.....but evil."
D-Ex: "........................."
Igz: "You know, EVIL?"
D-Ex:".......:glance: ....................:glance: ..........:glance: ......"
Igz: "In other words, we are BAD CLOWNS!"
D-Ex: "........oh. So why are we, BAD?"
Igz: "First of all, we go down ringside with clown cars or unicycles and throw acid pies to the ring announcer. In which case, we let his face burn and laugh evily. The kids in the crowd, we give them balloons, but then we prick it with a needle to pop it. So the kid will CRY hard since we popped his precious balloon. And D-Ex, do you know the MOST EVIL thing we do?"
D-Ex: "Uhm......I am dying to know how "evil' it is....sure."
Igz: "We run around the ring with our clown cars and unicycles to chase our opponents....aint that just evilish? MUHAHAHAHA........:laugh:"

D-Ex looks around him before he looks back at Igz.

D-Ex: ":sick: please tell me, this is not real."
Igz: "Hey this IS real, D-Ex!"
D-Ex: "But us? EVIL? That is not good!"
Igz: "But evil is fun! Evil...is....like good. BUT BETTER."
D-Ex: " :nonono: ........NO! Evil is not good! I will not...I SHALL not go into the evil things that men can d...wait. Did you say we have clown cars and clown unicycles?"
Igz: "Yeah?"
D-Ex: "SWEET! I wanna be evil! Lets go partner!"

With that, we hear a clown like song filling the dream as the Satan Clownaz leave the apartment and enter their clowncar. But remember...this song.....IS EVIL!!!

Normal time.......

D-Ex gets up from his dream and looks at the time.

D-Ex: "Eh? Its already dinner time?"

D-Ex gets up from the couch and scratches his posterior. He walks up to the mirror and notices everything is back to normal.

D-Ex: "Me and Igz as an evil clown. Nah! It wont work....or can it?"

The scene fades as we hear D-Ex emphatically shouting "NAH!" before he goes to the kitchen.
The X-WCW IS BACK!!! Wanna get XTREME? YOU JUST GOT IT!

D-Ex and Igz, your AWF Tag Team Champs. You think you got what it takes to take The Serial Slackaz on? Then join the
AWF and show us what you got!
Bandit
Protoform

Post by Bandit »

Whoa! Hold up! What the hell's goin' on here?! If this is a trash-talking thing, then I got sometin' to say, Let the f***in' bodies hit the floor pretty damn hard Mutha F****er! And Wolfang, continue pissin' some of them dumbass jackasses off and show them what the fans want!!!!! Oh Hell Yeah! And I am the Backyard Prince of Hell!! And I am Cornholio! I need Energon for my Bunghole!
Karl Baller
Protoform

Post by Karl Baller »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*The lights cut off and it becomes dark and silent for a long time, about 2 minutes later, fire explodes from the metal parts of the turnbuckles and the fans scream in terror, fire also explodes from the ramp creating a wall of fire from each side.*

*As the fans look around confused and scared, the Wartron turns on and movie clips and pictures of the past wars such as World War 1 and 2, the gulf war, Cold war, Han Dynasty era, and others begin to show while a Church bell rings loudly.*

*The fire still burns as the clips and pictures of the different greek gods also begins to show, after it shows all of them, the video come to an end, the wartron then shows a tall figure wearing a Red robe with a hood over him shielding his face, his head is looking down to the ground.*

*the camera pans closer to him and he puts his head up looking straight at the camera, the darkness still blocks his face so nobody can see him*

Deep Evil Voice: The day of rekoning draws near, blood will be shed and souls shall be destroyed, the true god of war..............IS HERE!!!

*the camera bleaks out as the firey greek letters of "CCC" appear on the Wartron and the lights come back on*
Sociopathic Autobot

Post by Sociopathic Autobot »

Originally posted by Karl Baller
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*The lights cut off and it becomes dark and silent for a long time, about 2 minutes later, fire explodes from the metal parts of the turnbuckles and the fans scream in terror, fire also explodes from the ramp creating a wall of fire from each side.*

*As the fans look around confused and scared, the Wartron turns on and movie clips and pictures of the past wars such as World War 1 and 2, the gulf war, Cold war, Han Dynasty era, and others begin to show while a Church bell rings loudly.*

*The fire still burns as the clips and pictures of the different greek gods also begins to show, after it shows all of them, the video come to an end, the wartron then shows a tall figure wearing a Red robe with a hood over him shielding his face, his head is looking down to the ground.*

*the camera pans closer to him and he puts his head up looking straight at the camera, the darkness still blocks his face so nobody can see him*

Deep Evil Voice: The day of rekoning draws near, blood will be shed and souls shall be destroyed, the true god of war..............IS HERE!!!

*the camera bleaks out as the firey greek letters of "CCC" appear on the Wartron and the lights come back on*

Excuse me while I go and be scared. What is amazing about this gigantic tool is that he is just another in a long line of clones. Clones of who? Well it all started with the Undertaker and since then who knows how many of these pseudo-dead characters have been shot out.

Well just like with Ginrai, Brave Maxx and who knows how many others it's time for this God to become the excorcist and get rid of another Zombie. But ofcourse he's not really a Zombie, although like the others he's so boring and un-inspiring he turns the crowd into zombies who just zone out until he fades away. Luckily with me around he'll fade quickly.

Oh I'm sorry saying that isn't goth enough for this assclown?

He will "Fade to black." Better?
SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS
Random Sweep
Protoform

Post by Random Sweep »

Originally posted by Sociopathic Autobot
Excuse me while I go and be scared. What is amazing about this gigantic tool is that he is just another in a long line of clones. Clones of who? Well it all started with the Undertaker and since then who knows how many of these pseudo-dead characters have been shot out.

Well just like with Ginrai, Brave Maxx and who knows how many others it's time for this God to become the excorcist and get rid of another Zombie. But ofcourse he's not really a Zombie, although like the others he's so boring and un-inspiring he turns the crowd into zombies who just zone out until he fades away. Luckily with me around he'll fade quickly.

Oh I'm sorry saying that isn't goth enough for this assclown?

He will "Fade to black." Better?

I.C.

Scarecrow rolls on the floor, slapping his knee.

"Hahaha, that comming from the AWF's resident Y2J clone "
Ignavus
Protoform

Post by Ignavus »

This slacker would like to go on record for how amusingly ironic that is.
"Trying is the first step towards failure" ~ H. Simpson
Sociopathic Autobot

Originally posted by Random Sweep
I.C.

Scarecrow rolls on the floor, slapping his knee.

"Hahaha, that comming from the AWF's resident Y2J clone "

Oooh, so because I have a timer I'm a clone. Well Kane, here's the dealio. Jericho is washed up old man who liked to try and hold onto any glory he had by mis-leading people on his website and playing in a fourth-rate band.

The only good idea Jericho ever had was that timer and as his and your savior, I have every right to take it.

I am the God Among Men who has accomplished more than you, him and any other talentless hack that has decided to come through this business, only to be kicked out after I make them look like the lowly dog they are.

Unlike you I don't rely on a gimmick that is over twelve years old and been done to death. Being directly from the heavens I have what is called 'originality'. It's a shame you lack it.
SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS
Karl Baller
Protoform

Post by Karl Baller »

OOC: Don't laugh at me guys, this character is completely different from my Karl Baller character so it is kinda hard to use him for t-talk.

I.C.:

*The lights then go out and the AWF fans get really quiet wondering whats going on, all of a sudden, thunder strikes the right side of the crowd (no one gets hit). The lights cut back on and CCC is standing in the middle of the ring with his long red robe and steel scythe. He then begins to speak loudly like he has a microphone.....but isn't using one.*

CCC: "BE HOLD, THE ARMEGEDON OF THE EXISTANCE OF LIFE ITSELF HAS ARRIVED!!!!!! DEATH AND DESTRUCTION HAS FINALLY ARIVED HERE IN THE AWF, AND EACH AND EVERYONE OF ITS "SUPERSTARS" HAVE BEEN SENTENCED TO THE DAMNTATION OF MY OWN PERSONAL PURGATORY!! YOU WORTHLESS HUMANS NOW HAVE A CHANCE TO WATCH THE GREATEST WARRIOR OF ALL TIME TAKE APART YOUR DISPACABLE DISGRACES OF COMBAT....KNOWN AS THE ENTIRE AWF ROSTER!!"

*The fan's begin to boo CCC until he points the end of his scythe to the left section of the crowd and screams "SILENCE!". Fire then emerges from the turnbuckle and most of them shut up (the others scream in terror). CCC puts his scythe down and begins to speak yet again.*

CCC: "AS I MADE MY WAY TO THIS AREA, FOR SOME REASON I HEARD THIS INSOLENT FLY KNOWN AS "Y3B" TRY TO PENETRATE MY MIND WITH HIS GAMES. HIS FUTILE ATTEMPTS TO LOWER MY MORALE HAVE FAILED MISSARIBLY, AND JUST LIKE ALL OF THE OTHER WEAK EXCUSES FOR WARRIORS IN THIS DAMNED BUILDING, HE WILL LEARN THAT THERE IS ONLY ONE GOD.........CASUS "CRIMSON" CREVIOUS!!"

*The crowd then start singing a chorus of boo's towards the "God of War". He shakes his head and waits for them to settle down before speaking again.*

CCC: "AT THE NEXT EVENT OF DESTRUCTION, I LAY OUT A CHALLENGE TO ANY ONE OF YOU "AWF SUPERSTARS" TO SINGLES COMBAT, THAT WAY I WILL SHOW YOU ALL THAT GAMES ARE NOT TO BE PLAYED WITH CASUS CRIMSON CREVIOUS. IF ANY OF YOU HAVE THE HEART TO STEP INTO THIS BATTLE FIELD WITH ME, SPEAK NOW AND KNOW THAT YOUR SOUL WILL BE SENT TO HELL. AT THE NEXT SHOW...............A SACRIFICE WILL BE MADE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

*CCC slams his scythe onto the canvas and the light gets so brigth that it causes EVERYONE (even ppl with the strongest shades) to close their eyes. They stay like that for about 20 seconds and when they dim down to normal light, CCC is gone.*
Sociopathic Autobot

The only sacrifice that is going to occur at the next show is the time of anyone who bothers to watch anything that contains you. It will be a sacrifice they immediately regret and do everything they possibly can to get that time back, probably by begging someone as great and godly as me to put you out of your misery in an immediate 'I Quit' match to snuff out that the joke of your career is.

You want someone in a match? Fine, you can have me. You can bring a few friends, hell bring everyone you want. You still won't beat me. It's a fraud against the God Among Men! I am the King of the World and just so much better than you!
SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS
Bandit
Protoform

Post by Bandit »

Excuse me Baller, but who the hell you think you are? Sabu?! Because if you ever piss off the great hardcore legend Sabu, then you just pissed me off, the Bounty Hunter, You dumbass, jackass, pencil-neck little bastard! And Wolfang, if you get in a match against this worthless piece of s***, KICK HIS EVER LOVING ASS!!!!
Karl Baller
Protoform

Post by Karl Baller »

*CCC shakes his head at "Y3B" and Eddie Guerrero rip off and gives off that evil laugh that would make even the devil quiver. He then speaks again....*

CCC: "This incignifigant arena known as the "AWF" is completly full of a bunch of loons! You weaklings are no match for the power of "the God of War" and I dont need to even step foot in this ring to prove it to the likes of you. Look at this pathetic competition I am up against, *he points towards Bandit* I WOULD SACRIFICE MYSELF BEFORE WASTING MY TIME IN SINGLES COMBAT WITH YOU. FIRST YOU CALL ME A "BALLER" AND THEN TELL ME I AM THE ONE CALLED "SABU".......NOW YOU SAY I HAVE PISSED THIS "SABU" OFF? IF I EVER STEP INTO THIS BATTLE ARENA WITH YOU I WILL PROUDLY ENJOY RIPPING THE VERY LIGEMENTS OF YOUR ENTIRE FLAWED BODY YOU DAMNED LYING CHEATING AND THEVING REJECT!!"

*He then looks to Y3B, the supposed "God of all men" and forms an evil smirk. You can tell he is enjoying toying with these weak humans, in his mind there is no way any of these people can withstand even the slightest punch from the Crimson one.*

CCC: "And now too you, probabally the worst warrior in any kind of physical combat what so ever. How dare you even think of yourself as the King of the world, you dont even have the right to breathe the same atmosphere as I do....you are nothing more then the "Jester of the local Junk Yard". Sending you to the next level of damnation and destruction will most likely tickle my fancy's to an even higher level then it has ever been. I will enjoy twisting your soul until your very corpse bursts into flames. Any time, any place, any where, you and your spouse over there *points to Bandit* can attempt to defeat me, seperatly or at the same time the result will continue to be the same........CASUS CRIMSON CREVIOUS WILL MAKE THE NEXT SACRIFICE. BE PREPARED MORTAL, DEATH IS GOING TO STRIKE YOU VERY SOON AND YOU WILL LEARN WHAT KIND OF FALSE PROPHET YOU REALLY ARE!!
Cyberstrike nTo
Protoform

Post by Cyberstrike nTo »

IC as CB: "Y3B is a God Among Men? More like the God of Jackasses."
Please visit Outlaw Colony my new message board it's a fun site for fun people.
Bandit
Protoform

Post by Bandit »

That's it! First of all Baller, Sabu is a real wrestler who is Arabian that is from Bombay, India and he is a true hardcore legend of all time second only to the legendary Mick Foley! Do you think you got the guts to take me on? Hell No! You're just an average pansy-ass bastard who needs to get his ass kicked once and for all! And Cyberstrike, This God of War is actually a God of Complete Little Assclowns! I say, Let's kick his damn ass and make sure he is nothing more but a mere jackass! I hate to take X's line but, Baller! You keep your mouth shut or you will meet Mr. Chair as I hit you in the throat with him!
Karl Baller
Protoform

Post by Karl Baller »

Originally posted by Bandit
That's it! First of all Baller, Sabu is a real wrestler who is Arabian that is from Bombay, India and he is a true hardcore legend of all time second only to the legendary Mick Foley! Do you think you got the guts to take me on? Hell No! You're just an average pansy-ass bastard who needs to get his ass kicked once and for all! And Cyberstrike, This God of War is actually a God of Complete Little Assclowns! I say, Let's kick his damn ass and make sure he is nothing more but a mere jackass! I hate to take X's line but, Baller! You keep your mouth shut or you will meet Mr. Chair as I hit you in the throat with him!

OOC: For the last time, the character that was talking is CCC, not Baller...