Awf

Having a quiet drink with Terry Gene Bollea.

Who will win?

Will Bandit win?
8%
Will Bandit lose?
58%
Will it be a draw?
No votes
Will Bandit be the ruler?
8%
Thinks bandit should be put in the ring with the entire roster to fend for himself.
25%

Total votes: 12

Bandit
Protoform

AWF

Post by Bandit »

Some of you guys who think that I am a loser are a bunch of complete assclowns! Oh,and Divebomb,screw you porkchop! So you're in your twenties but does it look like I give a f*ck? Hell No! You guys should know that I used to get into some small fights when I was 5years old and it was a bitch to survive! I honestly don't give a damn on what some of you ass holes think you are because I used to be in some school gangs myself. For example,nWo,D-12,L.O.D,DEGENERATION X,A.P.A,dMp,Nation of Domination,and WI ECW. So beat that you stupid drinkers of urine-laced beer! Oh and Ignavus, It's good to be pissed off than to be pissed on!!! A "STOOPID MONKEY" you say? I fail to see the insult. Indeed, sir, I believe it is you that has insulted yourself! Everyone knows monkeys rock. You poor Bastard! And welcome to the new AWF,Bitch!
Bandit
Protoform

Re: AWF

Post by Bandit »

Extreme_Kup,get your own damn butler or better yet,get your own damn crap! And Ravage,So whoever you get booked with in the end realise it's your fault and I hope they give me the honors of taking you apart. You poor ASS WIPE! Divebomb, sit down and shut the hell up before I take you out to that ring by the scruff of your neck and beat you like the red headed step child that you are and you have done nothing but spout a bunch of crap that would make a two year old shake his head in disgust and that's a sackload of blah right there and so get the hell off your cloud before I bring your world crashing back down to earth.

***And quit making another damn smart-ass remark about me. Don't be such a complete assclown.***

Now can you dig that? SUCKA!
Xille
Protoform

Post by Xille »

IC -

Alright, Bandit, I thought it was cute, but now it's even starting to piss me off. And, as Ravage knows, it takes a great deal of stupidity to piss me off.

Watch your language, lest you find my buddy Mr. Chair stuck between your teeth.

OOC - Oh, and pick a style in your profile, man... you can't be every single wrestler on the block... that just wouldn't be fair. You have to have strengths and weaknesses, just like everyone else. Think it over. Explaining your gimmick a bit more wouldn't hurt, either.
Artwork by Jackpot, sig by Denyer. Both of them are awesome!
Click the sig to go to Jackpot's site.
Bandit
Protoform

AWF

Post by Bandit »

Uh......Sure X,whatever you say and I was just joking a bit to have some laughs,boy. And it's good to be pissed off than to be pissed on.
Divebomb
Protoform

Post by Divebomb »

OOC: You know what bandit. I am a very tolerent person but this is getting on my nerves. Think for yourself and quit playing copy cat. I know you are young, but at least try to act your age.

IC: Bandit, until you get a shot at my IC title just piss off. I don't have time to deal with two year olds.
Feed them to the Sharkticons!
Viewfind

Post by Viewfind »

I love ever post this kid makes, keep them coming.
Divebomb
Protoform

Post by Divebomb »

Viewfind, don't encourage the young one.
Xille
Protoform

Post by Xille »

Originally posted by Bandit
Uh......Sure X,whatever you say and I was just joking a bit to have some laughs,boy. And it's good to be pissed off than to be pissed on.

*Sigh*

You know what? Forget it.

If they can't learn, they can't learn.
Artwork by Jackpot, sig by Denyer. Both of them are awesome!
Click the sig to go to Jackpot's site.
Divebomb
Protoform

Post by Divebomb »

Now X. You have finally seen the light.
Extreme_Kup
Protoform

Post by Extreme_Kup »

OOC: it was just in character dude, dont be pissed off at it. But if I did offend you...Im am so sorry. But welcome to the AWF anyways. Enjoy your multiple sentenced jobbing too, I know I did ;)
The X-WCW IS BACK!!! Wanna get XTREME? YOU JUST GOT IT!

D-Ex and Igz, your AWF Tag Team Champs. You think you got what it takes to take The Serial Slackaz on? Then join the
AWF and show us what you got!
Halfshell

Post by Halfshell »

OOC: Who holds the record for the longest debut jobbing streak? Is it still Cloud? Cow would know. I miss Cow. :(

What? Oh... no reason for my asking... none at all... ahem.
Bandit
Protoform

AWF

Post by Bandit »

Hey Viewfind,thanks for the advice and maybe we should cause some serious hell and nail some foriegn objects in some guy's skull.
Bandit
Protoform

AWF

Post by Bandit »

Extreme_Kup,you may have a bright idea and maybe we can help each other out so we can kick some serious asses around the AWF and thanks for the greeting because you are starting to sound like Theodore R. Long or Teddy Long for short. Thanks for the advice though and kick some punk ass around the AWF!
Viewfind

Post by Viewfind »

Hey Viewfind,thanks for the advice and maybe we should cause some serious hell and nail some foriegn objects in some guy's skull.

MWHAHAHAHA!
Ignavus
Protoform

Post by Ignavus »

Extreme_Kup,you may have a bright idea and maybe we can help each other out so we can kick some serious asses around the AWF and thanks for the greeting because you are starting to sound like Theodore R. Long or Teddy Long for short. Thanks for the advice though and kick some punk ass around the AWF!

You are showing way too much effort to be a slacka, no matter how much you may wish to join the most awesomest of the lethargic.

I summary....

MWHAHAHAHA!
"Trying is the first step towards failure" ~ H. Simpson
Extreme_Kup
Protoform

Post by Extreme_Kup »

OOC: tempting offer..right igz ;) But as he said, sorry friend, but the slacka house is actually full. My character was just drunk then when he talked to ya. Good luck in having a solo run though, singles jobs are BETTER than tag jobs.
The X-WCW IS BACK!!! Wanna get XTREME? YOU JUST GOT IT!

D-Ex and Igz, your AWF Tag Team Champs. You think you got what it takes to take The Serial Slackaz on? Then join the
AWF and show us what you got!
Baxter

Post by Baxter »

Hey Baxter,the Bears SUCK! The Decepticons are better!! You bear lovin',crazy,complete Butthead of today! You crazy SON OF A BITCH!

Would responding in
Only the form of Haiku
Make me crazy, Yes
Bandit
Protoform

AWF

Post by Bandit »

Hey Viewfind,thanks for the encouragement and start pissing people off. You know what they say:It's good to be pissed off than to be pissed on!
Bandit
Protoform

Post by Bandit »

qoute:

Originally posted by Xille

{Alright, Bandit, I thought it was cute, but now it's even starting to piss me off. And, as Ravage knows, it takes a great deal of stupidity to piss me off.}

{Watch your language, lest you find my buddy Mr. Chair stuck between your teeth.}

Alright X,you should know of what I said to you,you been had!
Iwas jokin' butt head!And you hit in the teeth with a chair you called Mr.Chair,I like to see you try,boy!
Cyberstrike nTo
Protoform

Post by Cyberstrike nTo »

Cyberstrike nTo,I found out that the way you are,no wonder why your wrestling company went out of business! YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK! That's right! Your WCW thing is gone because it was out of business!!!!

IC: "If you mean the fed I own it's been in busisness for 3 years and is hotter than ever, but that's another disscussion for another day.

Now unless you have something to say that is about me in the AWF or do you plan to stand there and say anything else about a
subject that you know nothing about. You want to challenge to me take it up with the booking committee, otherwise I'm through wasteing my time with you.

I got alot more important things to do like:
I got to prepare to beat Wolfang for the Hardcore title at Overdrive.
At Mayhem I've to get ready to beat King so I can advance to the Iron Gaunlet also at Overdirve.

OOC: Bandit unless you're in an inter-promotional match or you have BOTH my and G91's permission never bring up my fed
here again. It's a very touchy topic here.
Please visit Outlaw Colony my new message board it's a fun site for fun people.