Awf

Having a quiet drink with Terry Gene Bollea.

Who will win?

Will Bandit win?
8%
Will Bandit lose?
58%
Will it be a draw?
No votes
Will Bandit be the ruler?
8%
Thinks bandit should be put in the ring with the entire roster to fend for himself.
25%

Total votes: 12

Bandit
Protoform

AWF

Post by Bandit »

Hey Ignavus,do you know what you are? A STOOPID MONKEY!!!!
Bandit
Protoform

AWF

Post by Bandit »

Hey X,you're gonna see more than an ass kicking,YOU are gonna get your ass kicked you stupid,creepy,dirty,crazy,idiotic,drunken,SON OF A BITCH!!!!
Bandit
Protoform

AWF

Post by Bandit »

Prowl?,you are nothing but a big zit on a donkey's stinky ass! So you are against me,but does it look like aI give a F***? HELL NO! You're just a creepy little bitch! Take That! Beeeeyyyuuuooooooottttcchhhhh!!!!!!
Bandit
Protoform

Post by Bandit »

Wolfang,YOU are just a stupid,furry,frosty,teddy bear!!You Creepy Little Bastard!! You stinkin' SON OF A BITCH!!!!!! I'm very skilled in ECW rules-type matches!,you poor bastard!!
Bandit
Protoform

AWF

Post by Bandit »

DrEvil,I think that you are more insane than any other assclown,creepy little bastard,and any other son of a bitch in the AWF. After all, you are Dr.Evil right? You are evil,right? Are you the ULTIMATE JUGGALO? NO! Are you the True Nature Boy? HELL NO! YOU evil,insane,funny,crazy SON OF A BITCH!
Wolfang

Post by Wolfang »

Okay junior, that's it. Stop and take a breather.

For the record, some people do find me creepy. But I ain't little, b*tchboy. So now, shut up and listen to some advice.

You know you just spouted a load of abuse at alot of guys who actually know how things operate in this place.

Lets take stock: between just the five people you've insulted, there's three AWF Championships, five AWF Tag team Championships, three European Championships, four Hardcore Championships, one TV Championship and a Lord of the Mat.

You really don't wanna be sticking your neck out that far unless you want to have it broken for you.

Look kid, you're not gonna get very far with those fields of potatoes on your shoulders. And throwing out challenges to all and sundry is not gonna help. Especially when X, P?, Y3B and me are the names you pulled out.

Hey- I'm not a fan of two of those guys, but they deserve respect. They've earned it. The only thing you're going to earn yourself with that attitude is a beating.

So, until after the PPV, I suggest you sit down and keep very quiet. Otherwise, watch you back: because I'll be there to break it for you.
"I hold to a simple philosophy: assume everyone's a piece of c*** and then be pleasantly surprised if you find people who ain't."
Bandit
Protoform

AWF

Post by Bandit »

Cyberstrike nTo,I found out that the way you are,no wonder why your wrestling company went out of business! YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK! That's right! Your WCW thing is gone because it was out of business!!!! You POOR CREEPY LITTLE BASTARD!!!
Bandit
Protoform

AWF

Post by Bandit »

Wolfang,honestly,I can't give a rat's ass on what you say! And for now on I will be the THE CHAMPION BOUNTY HUNTER! I will be THE LEGEND KILLER!!! And you break my back? I like to see you try you CREEPY BIG BASTARD!!! CREEPY BIG BASTARD,how does that sound?
Wolfang

Post by Wolfang »

That shows a heck of alot of creativity right there.

Keep it up, son, and you're going out on your ear.
"I hold to a simple philosophy: assume everyone's a piece of c*** and then be pleasantly surprised if you find people who ain't."
Bandit
Protoform

AWF

Post by Bandit »

Hey Baxter,the Bears SUCK! The Decepticons are better!! You bear lovin',crazy,complete Butthead of today! You crazy SON OF A BITCH!
Halfshell

Post by Halfshell »

Wow. And that's a sackload of blah right there.

So you've played games and bought toys. So's my five year old cousin, but that doesn't mean she'd whip me in a fight. She'd probably be able to whip you, mind.

A few things, you little backstage wannabe.

One! Throwing around other peoples' catchphrases when you have nothing to actually say? Y-A-A-A-A-H-W-N-a-rama. Things here are won on quality...

Two! Not quantity. There's an edit button. You can read through other replies whilst typing yours. There's no excuse whatsoever for powerposting.

Three! I don't care who you are, where you're from, what you've done or what you want to be. If I had a championship win for every little punk who wanders in and says they're gonna win everything in sight, then disappeared without a win to their name, then I'd be... well, I'd probably be in much the same position I am now. I rock THAT much.

Run back to your parents before they realise it's past your bedtime, kid. You want to play with the big boys? Prepare for a long year of counting the lights on the ceiling.

Because at the end of the day, it's not just the HeartBrend Kid and Summers... I reckon every single person in this fed that's Better Than You. Every single person in this fed, I say. EVERY. SINGLE. PERSON.

Except maybe Sixswitch. :o
Bandit
Protoform

AWF

Post by Bandit »

Heart Brend Kid, You are a Has Been Kid. First of all, I am 17 year old,you Has Been Kid! And you're just another assclown on the spot you Bastard! My parents? Your parents are evil! Your dad is an evil man and a complete ass wipe! Your mom is a pain in the ass and she is a filthy,dirty,disgustinf,bootom-feeding,trashbag whore! YOU buttmunch,ass wipe,ass hole,assclown,c.l.b,butthead,toilet head,stupid monkey,monkey clown,butt hole!
Divebomb
Protoform

Post by Divebomb »

Bandit, sit down and shut the hell up before I take you out to that ring by the scruff of your neck and beat you like the red headed step child that you are.

Yes you are 17, you have youth on your side. But how old do you really think most of us are? I am only 22. I have had 3 tag title reigns and am the current IC champ. You have done nothing but spout a bunch of crap that would make a two year old shake his head in disgust

Now I am hoping you stick around fvor awhile because I think that you might just match cyberstrike for the longest losing streak. You have not even had one match and you have single handedly annoyed the entire AWF roster. But hey I don't hold any hate for you, just pity. You spout off and throw insults one after the other but simply calling everyone on the roster a SON OF A BITCH! one after the other doesn't really constitute....Brains, for lack of a better word. Then you spout of one long rant of stringed together words about peoples mom's and you still think you are the future.

You call yourself the future champ, the real living legend, the legend killer, the ultimate bounty hunter, the ultimate juggalo. You have played video games, you collect toys and you for some reason think that that means something to us. Boy sit down and open your ears. You are a green skinned piss ant full of envy for all those around you. You have claimed to be things you are not for so long that you are actually believing them. So if you have the power to do anything around here then do it and be over with it. But I won't be holding my breath. So get the hell off your cloud before I bring your world crashing back down to earth.

***And quit making another damn poll for people to post in. Don't be a complete dumb ass.***
Feed them to the Sharkticons!
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

I think Bandit may not be a total retard. He didn't insult the one man that would not care if he ended this punks car... no no life in the ring.

Thats right BDR. But as everyone else said Juggawhatever you're barking up the wrong tree here.

So whoever you get booked with in the end realise it's your fault and I hope they give me the honors of taking you apart.
The bunnies, they give me knowledge it is neat.

The only necessity for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
Ignavus
Protoform

Post by Ignavus »

OOC: Who else is really enjoying this? Because I am really enjoying this. This is just freakin funny.

Also - I curse the admin who added the extra option to the poll, because I woulda totally picked that one.

IC: Kid... sit down for a second... because it's time for a lecture.... from... PROFESSAH SLACKA!

Lesson 1: Spending Energy is BAD! Bad, bad, bad! Look what you just did. You just pissed off everyone ever. For Jimminy Cricket's sake, HBK, D-Bomb, BDR, Xille, my slacka brotha D-Ex, or, yes, even me, could wipe the floor with ya. So what did all that energy get you? Losingness. As opposed to the glory that is the Serial Slackaz, who do no work and yet still are the best tag team in the AWF.

Yeah - that's right D-Bomb. I said it. In yo' face!

Lesson 2: I can understand the desire to not spend work creating one's own catchphrase. Why go to such effort when there are already so many tempting ones out there to snatch up? But now, this is a hard lesson, being lazy only works in select applications. Just stealing isn't lazy, it's dumb.

Lesson 3: FEAR THE WANG!

Lesson 4: Don't question the relevancy of lesson 3.

Lesson 5: A "STOOPID MONKEY" you say? I fail to see the insult. Indeed, sir, I believe it is you that has insulted yourself! Everyone knows monkeys rock.

Take these lessons to heart, and, should my brother D-Ex, the DOCTA DRUNKA, decide to educated you then take them to heart as well. Learn the way of the lazy, and let it be good.

OOC: Sorry, having way too much fun. And yes, to reiterate: In yo' face D-Bomb.
"Trying is the first step towards failure" ~ H. Simpson
Divebomb
Protoform

Post by Divebomb »

OOC: Come now igz, longest tag reigns don't count for much when you don't have the likes of The NWA, Lock and King, Better Than You, the Mav'ricks and *Shudders* Compufire coming after you. But seeings how a few of those teams are back around. I foresee alot of fun coming. Enjoy Igz.
Ignavus
Protoform

Sorry, D-Ex, I'm gonna get us jobbed for this, but I don't care. It's too much fun.

Post by Ignavus »

OOC: Wait, what was that you said?

Longest tag title reign ever? >cough, cough<
"Trying is the first step towards failure" ~ H. Simpson
Halfshell

Re: AWF

Post by Halfshell »

Originally posted by Bandit
Heart Brend Kid, You are a Has Been Kid. First of all, I am 17 year old,you Has Been Kid! And you're just another assclown on the spot you Bastard! My parents? Your parents are evil! Your dad is an evil man and a complete ass wipe! Your mom is a pain in the ass and she is a filthy,dirty,disgustinf,bootom-feeding,trashbag whore! YOU buttmunch,ass wipe,ass hole,assclown,c.l.b,butthead,toilet head,stupid monkey,monkey clown,butt hole!

First off, you backstage little whelp, I never mentioned your parents in any negative light, so leaping in to defend them just shows you to be an insecure nothing. Hell, if you can't cope with cracks made by your own paranoid delusions, how do you think you're gonna cope when the fastest feet in the fed superkick you back to WCW circa 2001, which is apparantly where you think you are.

Secondly... has been kid? Wow. That's absolutely hilarious. I hope for your sake your reactions are faster than your wit. Anybody would think I hadn't heard that a dozen times before... you're not the first jumped up little runt to stroll in and say that the Brendinio HEAT is a has-been. And you know what happened to each and every one of those? No, nor do I, because they were never heard from again.

But, lo and behold a miracle has occured! Because you're actually right about something. I am a has been. I'm also a still am. And I will be for a long time to come. And you know what that thing that I have been, still am and will be is, kid? I'll tell you - BTY.

Better Than You. Better than you, I say. BETTER. THAN. YOU.
Lord Zarak

Post by Lord Zarak »

Originally posted by Divebomb
OOC: Come now igz, longest tag reigns don't count for much when you don't have the likes of The NWA, Lock and King, Better Than You, the Mav'ricks and *Shudders* Compufire coming after you. But seeings how a few of those teams are back around. I foresee alot of fun coming. Enjoy Igz.

I notice the lack of Blood and Thunder in there. Tut tut *shakes head*
Divebomb
Protoform

Post by Divebomb »

My bad Z, I wasso disgusted at having to put compufire in there that all else went out of my head. But yes Blood and Thunder deserves to be there too,