Preview of 10 Aug 05 Mayhem

Having a quiet drink with Terry Gene Bollea.
Galvatron91

Post by Galvatron91 »

*looks at the card*

Summers: "Tapedeck? You've got to be kidding me! How many times have I hit that kid in the head?"

Atticus: "I believe 91 and a half..."

Summers: "Half?"

Atticus: "One was a glancing blow..."

Summers: "Ah...well after the message I sent him on Mayhem, I doubt he show. He may act like a complete jerkeytreat...but the kid isn't that stupid. Pity Sixswitch didn't get some of Tapedeck's intellect."

Atticus: "Remember all those nasty things he used to say about me?"

Summers: "Hmmm..."

Atticus: "I don't really care if you win, I'd just be happy if you made him feel as nasty as he tried to make me feel."

Summers: "Sounds like fun...I haven't torn anyone's spleen out for a while."

Atticus smiled.

Summers: "I think it is about time for me to have some fun...and that stupid git Reilly is always begging me to think of the fans...well, I'll give the fans a beating they'll never forget."
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

From Amarant

Actually if memory serves me correctly, I beat you 3 times and by the way you were just flailing around like that was exactly how you were when I made you tap. So why don't you pick on someone your own size Ravage and leave us wrestlers, the ones with real talent alone. ok?

Ok shorty.

So if your talent is making the crowd take a nap and go use the pissers than I probably should leave you alone.
The bunnies, they give me knowledge it is neat.

The only necessity for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
Sociopathic Autobot

Post by Sociopathic Autobot »

The screen comes on with Kincaid standing beside Blaster with the microphone ready.

KK: We....

Blaster grabs the microphone and sniffs the air

Y3B: I smell.... I smell.... Yes I definately know that smell and don't worry Kincaid, it's not your diaper, but go change that. It offends your Personal Jesus. Now do we know what smell that is? Anyone? Yes, it's the smell of cheap beer, and his walking STD. Atticus, hunny, I don't have to make you feel nasty, you are nasty. Breathing the same air as you can get a person a bad case of herpes.

Y3B: What happened the last time I faced you one on one? Tell me Summers, what did you leave with? Well your previous call girl, Your Euro-trash and... not a world title. I left with that. Now it's a shame you don't have another title for me to take, but I will enjoy beating you again just the same. I will see you on Mayhem and you will get a chance to kneel before the God among men and reach out and touch faith after I beat you and you accept your place below me.
Baxter

Post by Baxter »

Backstage:

Baxter is sitting in a chair by the door obviously waiting for someone impatiently.

Lisa walks up to the massive one and asks, "Who are you waiting for, Baxter. You and P? went at it pretty rough at Mayhem. Or are you waiting for Scarecrow since he eliminated you."

Both deserve beatings
But the one I wait for is
The Pizza guy's car