[Original RPG] Official Absences Thread

Got a story idea, or something you'd like to chat about?
Lady Quickswitch

Post by Lady Quickswitch »

Sorry for the G1 holdup, fellas. My computer is in the shop for the next few days and I'm on a virus-ridden laptop. I'll post asap.
Lady Quickswitch

I'm scarce for the holidays, but hey, aren't we all? I'll post as soon as possible.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

I know I probably will be, too. Lots of places to go, people to see and cookies to bake!
Lady Quickswitch

I'm not up to roleplaying right now, so I'm leaving my characters in the old and new RPGs under Blackjack or Warcry's care until things settle down and this damned infection clears up.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

So, my computer blew up...

I'm hoping to have something new lined up in the next day or two, but I'll probably be spending an inordinate amount of time for the next week or so trying to recover the data on my old HD.
Shine

Post by Shine »

I'm afraid some personal matters have come up and I doubt I'll be able to hang around during them. Until I can get them sorted, I'm out.

Feel free to move my characters about, if it's required. I'd hate to hold anything up.
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Some RL stuff I have to deal with just came up, and I'll probably be absent for the next week or so. Move my characters around if needed be.
Shine

Post by Shine »

Okay, so matters didn't turn out as bad as I anticipated. Good news for me.

Apologies for the inconvenience; I shall get up to speed shortly.
zigzagger

Post by zigzagger »

Sorry for the hold up, folks. Will be back tomorrow.
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Sorry, I'm going to disappear for a bit this week. Real-life stuff and the like.

Move my boys if needed.
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Hi everyone I'm going to try and get back into the swing of things if someone could give me a quick recap of the threads on the old rpg

Life has been a bit manic lately 3 or 4 of us have been organising a fun day at work and it was the first outdoor one we'd ever done and the biggest and its sucked up all my energy of late especially as we were held hostage by the british weather and the local parks department.

it was on the 21st and it was a success we reckon 2-3000 people turned up.
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

optimusskids wrote:Hi everyone I'm going to try and get back into the swing of things if someone could give me a quick recap of the threads on the old rpg
Welcome back, mate! 'Kay, let's see what I can recap...

Crystal City: Warworld's blown up, most of the Decepticons and Autobots have either fled the scene, either onto Vulcan Space Station or onto Galaxy Shuttle. Bludgeon and Sky Lynx are planning to get into Protihex soon. Your Micromasters have been kind of dragged alongside the Insecticons as they shot out of the Warworld inside Howlback's forcefield bubble.

Iacon: Silverbolt and Dealer are planning to stop Blades and Slingshot from trying to assassinate Sundor, while Bumblebee and Powertrain are investigating Smokescreen's old hideouts.

Protihex: Most of the Imperials are either dead or converted, with only the large Tidal Wave clones all that's left (and even then we're already wrapping up the battles). Hook has managed to synthesize a cure for the Hate Plague and Perceptor's team is about to distribute it to the afflicted. Springer, Optimus Prime and Starscream are fighting against Thunderwing and his shells in a nondescript warehouse somewhere in the middle of the Protihex. Gigatron and the Targetmasters are, I think, going to ambush the fight... I think.

Polyhex: Still a chunk of rubble.
zigzagger

Post by zigzagger »

Protihex update is coming, and hoooo boy, it's a doozy of a post. It's shaping up to be pretty lengthy.

It really needed to be, considering this is the finale :)