Preview of The Big Mayhem Return...this Monday, guaranteed!

Having a quiet drink with Terry Gene Bollea.
Extreme_Kup
Protoform

Post by Extreme_Kup »

IC: We go backstage with Keith Kincard who is with D-Extreme.

KK: "We are here backstage with D-Extreme. D-Extreme, everybody has been talking about it since you announced it a few days ago going into the next AWF show. You said that you are certain that you are going to defeat Bombshell that if he EVER win against you, you will quit the AWF. Are you serious about this D-Ex?"

D-Ex: "Am I serious about this KK? Of course I am. I dont care what reason Bombshell did last show, hell why should I give a damn about him anyway? I have been here in the AWF for a long time and yet they hold me down. They dont see the value of D-Extreme. But on Mayhem, they will see a D-Extreme of the old days. I know I havent been myself in my last matches. I lost the fire Keith. I lost the drive to beat up and bloody my opponent. Right now, I finally found the agression within me. Finally, they will see the old D-Extreme. The D-Extreme who raised hell...the D-Extreme who won the TV Championship. The D-Extreme who put his body on the line each and everyday! So Keith, I found my drive, I found my fire. Now its time for me to put it all out and prove that I will win my match! You may say that I am stupid for doing this but I wont give a damn. Bombshell...you have been way too arrogant in the past couple of months. Its my turn to slap that taster outta your mouth and put you back into your place! Not so long ago, we met and we fought each other....and you won, I got to be honest with that fact. But this time, the next time we meet, you will be the one who is lying on that mat, on your back. Its my time now, prepare to be defeated!"

D-Extreme leaves the backstage area as AWF goes to a commercial break.

OOC: Xille, uhm check your inbox. I got a PM for ya.
The X-WCW IS BACK!!! Wanna get XTREME? YOU JUST GOT IT!

D-Ex and Igz, your AWF Tag Team Champs. You think you got what it takes to take The Serial Slackaz on? Then join the
AWF and show us what you got!
Ignavus
Protoform

Post by Ignavus »

>Random Jobber Interviewer is seen entering the locker room<

RJI: Due to Bombshell's reluctance to explain his action's last week, we've come looking for Ignavus, the man who acted on his behalf.

>He opens the door and walks in<

RJI: Ignavus interfered last week and helped Morpheus get the win; and we've all been wondering: Why? Why? Why!?! Especially after a match in which he had his proverbial ass handed to him against the very same man!

>RJI is walking through lockers<

RJI: And here he is..... oh.

>Ignavus is sprawled on a bench, half dressed but fully asleep<

RJI: It appears that... ah... Ignavus forgot about our appointment... um... excuse me! Mr. Ignavus sir!

>a trail of drool drops from I's lip<

RJI: This is just disgusting!

>RJI starts prodding Igz with his foot<

RJI: Wake up, damn you!

>Ignavus rolls to get away from the poking, and falls down onto the floor, face first. The thud reverberates throughout the locker room<

RJI: Well, I bet that stung! That'll teach you a good lesson on punctuality.

>A long, dry snore comes from Ignavus, who's lying facedown on the floor<

RJI: Un-Bee-Lee-Vah-Bull. He's still asleep. I hate this job. >Turning to the cameraman< C'Mon Dave. Lets ditch this runt.
"Trying is the first step towards failure" ~ H. Simpson
Xille
Protoform

ooc: Which Monday?

Post by Xille »

Xille is in the back, taping his hands

Don't slow down.

Xille wraps the tape again.

Don't slow down.

Xille pauses

There's no rest for the wicked... and no sleep for the proud.

Xille continues wrapping

Moving closer to my namesake again. Ghostal... is confusing... D-Ex... who knows... HBK is in a wheelchair... the Game might still be around, but you can't be sure...

Xille pauses again

But Blood and Thunder is still here. Granted, I've got something they want, but they're still friends. The same goes for Sixswitch, who is finally back. I'm not alone yet, at least.

And as long as I have enemies, I'll never truly be alone. Someone will always know I exist. My enemies will always know that I'm around. No one will forget. No one will put me on the back burner.

Xille smiles and returns to taping his hands

Divebomb won't forget. I'll make him remember me. I'll make sure he knows. He'll remember... the power of X.
Wolfang

Post by Wolfang »

Actually, Tempest, V3 has to deal with me. And unlike you, he might actually manage it...

Stay tuned, folks. The Camden Crusader against the Merseyside Marauder... let the Mayhem begin!
"I hold to a simple philosophy: assume everyone's a piece of c*** and then be pleasantly surprised if you find people who ain't."