From the Monkey Bar

Having a quiet drink with Terry Gene Bollea.
Lord Zarak

From the Monkey Bar

Post by Lord Zarak »

*As the camera moves through the pub, we see a relaxed looking Black Zarak drinking a pint of Guinness, watching the highlights of Sweden/Italy.*

*Notices the camera*

Ah, there you are. Now, as we saw this past Mayhem, Blood and Thunder are back on the scene. Frankly, we needed some time off....mainly because we decided to drink the profits of this fine establishment.

*takes a sip*

So, I speak for us both when I say that as good as we are, we need competition for us to get back to our domineering strength when we held the Tag Title belts round our waists. So, is there anyone out there who wants to take on Blood and Thunder?

Is there a team out there that wants to make a name for itself, by being the first crumpled bodies on our second road to glory?

If there is, drop by the Monkey Bar, and we'll sort something out.

*drains pint pot, puts it down, and continues to watch the highlights*
Xille
Protoform

Post by Xille »

I just got a challenge from that "StarStorm" duo, if you're at all interested in picking that one up. I've got crap with Divebomb to settle.

I'll owe you one?
Artwork by Jackpot, sig by Denyer. Both of them are awesome!
Click the sig to go to Jackpot's site.
Wolfang

Post by Wolfang »

'StarStorm'? You mean the same 'StarStom' that waltzed in here demanding a title shot and insulting us in the process? My my... things are starting to look up.
"I hold to a simple philosophy: assume everyone's a piece of c*** and then be pleasantly surprised if you find people who ain't."
Xille
Protoform

Post by Xille »

You know it. They decided to insult me and Ghostal as well. Well, they insulted the entire tag team division. Not really cool.
Wolfang

Post by Wolfang »

Hmmm... seems to me they should be introduced to some of the better-known members of the tag team division. Like 'pain and suffering' and 'loss and humiliation'. I'd like to introdue them...
"I hold to a simple philosophy: assume everyone's a piece of c*** and then be pleasantly surprised if you find people who ain't."
Ignavus
Protoform

Re: From the Monkey Bar

Post by Ignavus »

Originally posted by Lord Zarak
drop by the Monkey Bar

There's a monkey bar!?!?!?!

....My...Life....Is....Complete....
"Trying is the first step towards failure" ~ H. Simpson