AWF Mayhem: 7 June 04

Having a quiet drink with Terry Gene Bollea.
CloudStrifer
Protoform

Post by CloudStrifer »

With the rambling of these newcommers, I hadn't had a chance to think. but now, I have gotten my ideas straightened out and have tought it over.

Yes, I CloudStrifer, Chosen of Odin, The Blessed one, has been thinking. I have lately going for the belts, trying to get to where I want to. But where has this led? I will tell you where this had lead to, it had led to me being double crossed at every turn.

Yes folks, all the Cloudites that are watching back home, and on this soil, all those people from Norway, Sweden and Denmark, well not from denmark, they are all backstabbing folk, who have been hiding DinoKnight, supposedly training him to counter me, which is a patheic thing to do. Anyway like I have been saying, all these people who come and watch me and want me to win have seen me toil through matches which defined myself.

I have disabled Cyberstrike and as a result, Auros gets the belt. While I should have been paying attention to the ring, I wanted to demolish one of the old alliances that DinoKnight had. With his destrucion, I foolish didn't pay attention and lost. Thats fine with me, I had no qureals with that.

Then after months of peperation I faced off agianst NMat who I had defeated once, but lost to agian. With this advent of a match, a fatal fourway was established in order to get a winner to the belt. Oh, by the way during these months, I beat Bombshell for the second time, proving he is infeariour to me. Anyway, the fatal fourway was signed and I was all preped for it.

Once in the ring, I eliminated Amarant, who was a patheic warrior anyway, and would have rode my alliance till he backstabbed me, but I did it before he could and eliminated him. Then I met OP who used his "darkness and Death" to try to emilinate me. He helped me from escaping the Camel Clutch that NMat had put on me, and then took advantage on me. I repayed him in full and proved that I was the better one.

Then it was all alone, it was me and NMat, a Hunter and his query. But then the unthinkable happened, Divebomb decided to crash and NMat turned into the GPA crony that he is now. Oh, I had no regert that he went into the GPA, after all those who where defeated by me, always join togeather.

I was then smacked by the Gods and saw the light. Yes I saw the light that Reliy is nothing but a patheic slob who wouldn't ever even have lived. Oh sure he booked me in the title match agianst Sixswitch and even though I admit I was unprepared for it, I was taken by suprise and defeated. I can only blame myself for this defeat. But I know who was right after all.

Yes Reily, you know why you push me to this pain. You know I am and will be the greatest champion on this earth and yet you see fit not to award me of what I deserve. So be it, you made your choice. You knew that Divebomb and his friends would attack me, and you didn't even send a single of those people who apperently "fight" the GPA to help me. Where were they? The ones who so called run after them in an effort to save this Fed? You knew that you could have sent them, and they knew that they could save me. But did it happen? No it didn't.

The result was the same for me as it was always. Someone else gets the belt and I am left with what I have and always will have. I need not prove myself in battle, I have faced a million opponents and you know as well as I do that I deserve the belt. But you signed on G91 vs Nmat, who then proceeded to tell me to sit down and watch the show because after all he is the "Game" and we all need to sit down and watch the "Game".

That is bs. The Game has the title and you and I know that I am not yet on his level. Yet you continue to make people who don't deserve it rise, while I battle hard and sweat and shed blood you sit comfy on your chair and tell all your friends that you will make them better. Well whoop-de-do.

I will now not stand for this. I have toiled and foguth long and hard. It is time to admit that your patheic and that you will put me where I belong. In fact those who fight the GPA are Patheic and those that are the GPA are patheic too. I have seen better warriors and men in average joe town that what is persented here. And yet they get the push and I am still here.

I have made my decision. I will no long establish that your and more of a power here than your in the ring. I had enough of this lily-gaging and I will put a stop to this. Those that stand in my way will get shot down, those that support you will get shot down those that protect and admire you those will get shot down. Those that try ever to so call fight the single faction there is will be shot down. I don't care if your a big time star or just started. I will make sure all of you pay for what was paid by my expense.

Reliy I am taking you this whole establishment down and starting a new one where warriors will get the change to proceed. I will bury you in all the lies the bretrials and all you have put me through. I will have my Revenge on NMat and the GPA, I will have my revenge on those that stand agianst me.

And thus I have started what should have been started by the people who here fight the GPA. Thier patheic battle is old and worn out. It is time for Me, the One Nation Army to stand and fight.

Your going to pay for this Reily, you and your goons.

So Sayeth Cloud, So Be it. Fear The Revenge, Feal the Power!
Ignavus
Protoform

Post by Ignavus »

Originally posted by Bombshell
Dude...were you asleep on that day back in January when I LIT HIS F*CKING ASS ON FIRE?!

Hehheh... I like fire. Its fuuun.

We should put X's sister/brother and Ravage's mom together in a cage and proclaim the winner the biggest hobag to ever roam the face of the planet. The winner can get their case of the clap cured.

The loser.... has to sleep with sparky. If he can get it up.
"Trying is the first step towards failure" ~ H. Simpson
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Cloud, you know the problem I have with your speeches.

This is all I hear: "I am a viking grr!!!!!".

Now get your Bezerker ass out of the ring before the GPA and myself run over it.
The bunnies, they give me knowledge it is neat.

The only necessity for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
Shockmeister
Protoform

Bah!

Post by Shockmeister »

Originally posted by Sparky
i have only had 2 matches and you can make a judgement on me!

No...no, he can't. Thhat iss not hiss ffunction. Thhat...iss MY ffucntion, MY ssspeciality, and iff I do ssay sso mysselff, I am pretty darn good at it. And, in thhe offt-repeated wordss off ssomeone whom I cannot remember...

It doessn't matter how many matchess you'vve had!

All thhat matterss iss thhat you...are just another lawbreaker. And I...am the one ffrom whhich you sshall recceive your ssentencce. None otther thhan. Iff you havve ssome problem withh thhat...well...it iss not your choicce to make. Free Will iss ffor creaturess whom possesss a hint off ssentienccce; ssomethhing you are lacking drastically. Now, I know thhat wass a lot ffor you to read, so here iss a brieff ssummary:

My name iss Deathh, I havve come to judgge you!
Originally posted by Cloudstrifer
Yes, I CloudStrifer, Chosen of Odin, The Blessed one, has been thinking.
You can THHINK?! What a ssurprisse...I thhought you were in thhe ssame IQ group ass Ravvage.
Ignavus
Protoform

Re: Bah!

Post by Ignavus »

ass

you said ass, you said ass!

hehe... ass.
Shockmeister
Protoform

Post by Shockmeister »

You are jusst noticing thhat now? How sslow can you posssibly be withhout pushhing up thhe daissiesss? Jeezzz...
Ignavus
Protoform

Post by Ignavus »

c'mon... say it again.

Ass. hehe. Ass. Its fun!
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Jesus Mother F*cking Christ. When the f*ck did Bevis and Butt-Head decide to join the AWF?

Seriously, I know you two are a bunch of no talent j0bbers, but there's absolutely no reason for you to act like it.
Ignavus
Protoform

Back to Buisness

Post by Ignavus »

Nothing wrong with enjoying the lighter (dumber) things in life.

Death knows what the score is, he knows that maybe not this show, or the one after that, we'll settle this. He knows he and I owe each other alot of pain.

Sparky, on the other hand, has pissed me off in the here, and now. He deserves what he gets. He can be like Booker T, but instead of bein five time, five time, five time champion he can be five time, five time, five time world class loser. He may only be up to two so far, but I intend to up that count.

Whether convoy helps him or not is up to him. Together, we can teach 'em both their places. So what's the call, Bombshell?
Bombshell

Re: Back to Buisness

Post by Bombshell »

Originally posted by Ignavus
Whether convoy helps him or not is up to him. Together, we can teach 'em both their places. So what's the call, Bombshell?

Eh, what the hell? I got some time to kill.
Sparky
Protoform

Post by Sparky »

Can we get back to wrestling here instead of talking about mommas
Sparky
Protoform

Re: Back to Buisness

Post by Sparky »

He can be like Booker T, but instead of bein five time, five time, five time champion he can be five time, five time, five time world class loser. He may only be up to two so far, but I intend to up that count.

How am i like Booker T?

Oh thats right , i act like Booker T for 1 reason because Ignavus your a SUCKAAAAAA!
Shockmeister
Protoform

Post by Shockmeister »

Death knows what the score is, he knows that maybe not this show, or the one after that, we'll settle this. He knows he and I owe each other alot of pain.
Indeed. Thhe ssooner, thhe better. Sssporksster can wait.
Originally posted by Bombshell
When the f*ck did Bevis and Butt-Head decide to join the AWF?
Thhey havve yet to join. And why would...oh, I sssee. Fffunny ha-ha.

Thhough iff I do ssay sso mysselff, Igzz and I are ffar more entertaining thhan thhem any day off thhe week. Hands-down.
Oh thats right , i act like Booker T for 1 reason because Ignavus your a SUCKAAAAAA!
Gnnnrrr...*twitches*...Musst...keep...sstraight...ffacce...

PAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA! HAHAHEE-HEE! Oooh...

Pathhetic humanss ssay thhe darndesst thhingss...

And no, Ssporksster, thhat wass not a compliment. Thhe drivvel you sspout, in regardss to long-term brain damage ffollowing longtime expossure, iss only sslightly more dangerouss thhan a nuclear tesst ssite. Unffortuntely, thhe ssame cannot be ssaid off your ring abilitiess. And when judgement comess calling, all thhe dull promoss in thhe world aren't going to sspare you.
Ignavus
Protoform

Post by Ignavus »

Spork, you make this so easy it's not even fun. You arent smart enough to even realize that you've been insulted? I may be a sucka, but thats only 'cause Ive been suckin on yo mama.

It kinda makes me feel sad inside, when I think about how brain damaged you are. You'll never know some of the best joys in life. A good book, driving double the speed limit, or spending one on one time with a friend's brother/sister thing.

I've got an idea though! There's a special olympics, so why not special wrestling too? We'll call it the Special Person Wrestling, SPW! Maybe there, they'll take you seriously.
Sparky
Protoform

Post by Sparky »

this is wrestling not , slag peoples mommas

i suggest you watch your mouth or i will permently shut it
Ignavus
Protoform

Post by Ignavus »

Well; sporko at. least I can use, punctuation ! correctly
i suggest you watch your mouth or i will permently shut it

Oh no, he's gonna shut my mouth? What a terribly new and innovative threat! I cower in fear at the almighty sporkie. Run everyone and hide, before he blinds you with his dazzling wit.
Shockmeister
Protoform

Post by Shockmeister »

Too late; I cannot ssee a thhing! Aaaarrgghhh, it burnsss my eyesss! Where thhe holy heck iss thhe 'back' option on thiss damned browsser?!
Sparky
Protoform

Post by Sparky »

iganavus dont you understand my name is sparky noy sporkie?

Try and learn to spell correctly!

I will look forward to beating your ass , it will be a pleasure to kick your ass.
Ignavus
Protoform

Post by Ignavus »

Let my explain something called "derision" to you, spork-o.

It where I take what on most occassions would be a pretty average name and change it into something funny. I think you are rather simmilar to the combination of a fork and spoon, a spork, in that you are silly, pointless, and easy to break.

You already threatened to kick my ass sparky, and shut my mouth. You've already done it a few times. I think you might be running out of material. I'm not afraid spork, I dont think anyone is. You're a joke.
Shockmeister
Protoform

Post by Shockmeister »

Iff you havve trouble withh thhe conccept off "derission", Ssporksster. Sso here iss an exxample: Wolffgang (He ffrom Blood & Thhunder, two people withh more talent thhan you could evver hope to havve) oncce named me 'King Hsss'. Perssonally, I don't ssee thhe humour, but he did, and I thhink ssome othher folkss did too. Thhuss, it can be said thhat thhe subject off ssuch an inssult ffindss thhe proccesss to be a lot lesss ffunny thhan everyone elsse doess. Which iss why you are not laughing. Though how you ffailed to ssee thhe jab, I do not undersstand.

Oh, and iff you are currently racking your brain cellss - bothh off thhem - ffor a comeback name, try "Ignoramuss". Sssee? It iss eassy! Ssso eassy thhat...well, you may sstill havve trouble withh it...but I am ccertain a trained monkey could manage it.