AWF Mayhem: 7 June 04

Having a quiet drink with Terry Gene Bollea.
Ignavus
Protoform

Post by Ignavus »

Sparky, the mere fact that you say she doesnt matter means you'll never understand just how great he really is.

And how many time do I have to make this point, you think Im boring? All you've been saying is, indeed, that I am boring. You arent out here proving yourself, or earning anything. You think Im gonna get my ass kicked? I think you already have. You think Im in danger of choosing the wrong people? I think you already have.

And awwwww Death... I never knew you cared! All this time, here I was thinking that you were just some annoying little "skinny turd" but you care about me, you really do! Maybe I'll send you a Christmas card afterall.

To be straight though, you dont really need to worry about saving my soul. I already sold it to the devil for a yoyo and half a moldy biscuit. If I agree that Im goin to hell, and I dont really care, will you be satisfied?
"Trying is the first step towards failure" ~ H. Simpson
Shockmeister
Protoform

Post by Shockmeister »

Originally posted by Ignavus
If I agree that Im goin to hell, and I dont really care, will you be satisfied?
You know thhe ansswer to thhisss already.

And ffrankly, I don't know why you are trying to blow me offf. At leasst, via thhe divvine proccesss of judggement, you will be getting ssome off whhat thhesse people call 'exxperiencce'. Right now, many off the 'talentss' in thhiss organisation - if not all off thhem - havve better thhingss to do thhan facce you. But, to me, deffeating you iss ass much off a priority ass defeating anyone elsse.

Oh, and it iss not too late to ssavve your ssoul ffrom Hell...and desspite what thhat ffool Sssatan might havve ssaid, they don'tt havve Metallica conccertss evvery night down in thhe underworld, sso you won't be misssing much.
Xille
Protoform

Post by Xille »

Originally posted by Sparky
Xilles sister (no offence)

Absolutely none taken.
Sparky
Protoform

Post by Sparky »

ignavus i am talking from past experiences , i have tried to be smart like you , i have tried to annoy people like you and guess what , i got my ass kicked. i suggest that you take my advice and dont pick on the wrong people.
Ignavus
Protoform

Post by Ignavus »

Originally posted by Sparky
i have tried to be smart like you

holy hell...cant......breathe.....laughing....too.....hard

Sparky, you're as dumb as X's sister. Thank god s/he's pretty.
Sparky
Protoform

Post by Sparky »

Ignavus , you will learn the hard way! Nobody here takes dumb asses lightly! You will learn that talking like that will get you a first class beating
Ignavus
Protoform

Post by Ignavus »

Sparky, I'll say this once.

I'm sure that you're a master on getting first class beatings, but I dont have any respect for you. You are a no talent hack, and uninteresting. Im not wasting any more time on you, you aren't worth my energy.

Death, you on the other hand, are. You've got skills, Ill give ya that. You are also crazy as a freakin loon. If there's one thing that pisses me off more than anything else, its people who try to force their beliefs on others. So dont even pretend Im backing out on, you and I have a date, but I wont be bringin flowers or candy.

....maybe candy. But Im not sharing with you!!!!!!!!!!!

unless you ask nicely. But thats besides the point dammit!
Sparky
Protoform

Post by Sparky »

Sparky, I'll say this once.

I'm sure that you're a master on getting first class beatings

i have only had 2 matches and you can make a judgement on me!

wait till you get your ass kicked , wheter its by me or anybody else you will get hurt!
God Jinrai
Protoform

Post by God Jinrai »

For the love of Primus, will you BOTH SHUT UP! If it's crying over wanting a fight, FINE! You BOTH just got one. the next show...you BOTH get to deal with ME. It's time someone shut you BOTH UP.. ONCE AND FOR ALL. Sparky, Iggy, brace yourselves. Death doesn't come CLOSE... to what I'll put your through.
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Originally posted by God Jinrai
For the love of Primus, will you BOTH SHUT UP! If it's crying over wanting a fight, FINE! You BOTH just got one. the next show...you BOTH get to deal with ME. It's time someone shut you BOTH UP.. ONCE AND FOR ALL. Sparky, Iggy, brace yourselves. Death doesn't come CLOSE... to what I'll put your through.

Sparky, Ignavus, let me assure you. Despite all this guy's bluster and bravado, he can't fight worth sh*t. And if you need any proof, go find a copy of Edge of Survival. It's got the match in which I totally pwned his extra cripsy muthaf*cking ass.

But I digress. Grand Convoy, I know you want to take credit for what happened at the beginning of the show, but I know for a fact that it was those f*cking teamsters in the broadcast truck who crossed a wire or plugged in a wrong cable or some other nonsensical technos*it thing.

Point is, unless you wanna end up on the business end of the deep fryer, I'd suggest you stay away from talent such as me and stick to getting beaten down by j0bbers like yourself.
Ignavus
Protoform

I dont know why the word teamsters is funny, but it is

Post by Ignavus »

You know what Jinrai? You all try way too damn hard. Why would you bother getting yourself into a match that has nothing to do with you? A match that doesnt even really exist: 'cause like I said Sparky isnt worth the effort. Not worth mine, not worth yours.

But if you still want it so bad, Alright. Ill take it. Under one condition, I want a triple threat match. I dont wanna team up with lil sparkster here 'cause I just know hes gonna go down in 30 seconds. He is, afterall, the master of getting first class beatings.

Oh, and Bombshell? Kick his ass. The Igz is rootin for you.
Bombshell

Re: I dont know why the word teamsters is funny, but it is

Post by Bombshell »

But if you still want it so bad, Alright. Ill take it. Under one condition, I want a triple threat match. I dont wanna team up with lil sparkster here 'cause I just know hes gonna go down in 30 seconds. He is, afterall, the master of getting first class beatings.

I'd be happy to take that spot, then. Beat up Cripsy Convoy and a weakling n00b. How could I not resist?
Oh, and Bombshell? Kick his ass. The Igz is rootin for you.

Thanks, but if I was looking for handouts from strangers I'd stop by the corner market and pay a visit to your momma. After all, she loves giving things away for free. And when she, Arcee and me get together...:smokin:

OOC: No offense intended, man. Just doing the ol' "Seasoned Vet Insulting The Young n00b" bit, y'know?
Ignavus
Protoform

Post by Ignavus »

Its a deal, this should be fun. Now lil ole sparkster can go 3 for 3. Pretty soon he can write a book on all those beatings hes gotten!

I've heard my mom is pretty good, but if you want some good action, see X's sister. Now s/he is great.... if you dont mind the ambiguous gender thing.
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Pretty soon he can write a book on all those beatings hes gotten!

He'll have to hire a ghostwriter, though. I don't think he'll have the ability to control his motor functions.
I've heard my mom is pretty good

Dude, how the hell would you know that?! :eek: :sick:
but if you want some good action, see X's sister. Now s/he is great.... if you dont mind the ambiguous gender thing.
Yeah, I've heard things about her. Unfortunately, I've also heard that the people who sleep with her spend ten decades in decon.
Xille
Protoform

Post by Xille »

Dudes, you can say all you want about my bro... er sis... er... my sibling, but you all need to know the truth.

Ravage's momma is where the action is at. And right now, I'm practically giving her away for the low low price of only 5 dollars! You can't pass this up! Limited time offer!

Back on topic, Bombshell, you're a fool for underestimated Convoy. And Ignavus, you're a bigger fool for wanting to step into a ring where you'd be a sideshow to the beating these two are going to give each other.

You know what? I kinda like that. Reminds me of me. More power to you Igz, just as long as you know you're a fool. Just know that should the need arise, our hardcore match can and will happen, and you'll get a crash course in why you can't deny... the power of X.

Remember that.
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Originally posted by xille
Bombshell, you're a fool for underestimated Convoy.

Dude...were you asleep on that day back in January when I LIT HIS F*CKING ASS ON FIRE?!
Xille
Protoform

Post by Xille »

Originally posted by Bombshell
Dude...were you asleep on that day back in January when I LIT HIS F*CKING ASS ON FIRE?!

Were you alseep when he RAN A SWORD THROUGH HIS STOMACH AND MANAGED TO RETURN?
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Originally posted by xille
Were you alseep when he RAN A SWORD THROUGH HIS STOMACH AND MANAGED TO RETURN?

No. I wasn't. But frankly, I don't pay attention to the comings and goings of the walking dead.
Xille
Protoform

Post by Xille »

Originally posted by Bombshell
No. I wasn't. But frankly, I don't pay attention to the comings and goings of the walking dead.

Well, I guess Convoy's going to force you to, then.
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

5 bucks?! Man someone is getting screwed. Literally.
The bunnies, they give me knowledge it is neat.

The only necessity for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.